THE BROWNS BOARD

Old Dawg says Edwards got traded

Old Dawg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still dont get it do you Old Dawg?

I ought to come tear you apart wherever you are. My friend also called me to tell me he talked to Mark Shapiro's kid and he said he heard that Joe Thomas was traded for Troy Polamalu, Larry Fitzgerald AND Jay Cutler. SERIOUSLY. You will hear the news soon!

What a crock you are. You make me sick. Dont ever post false statements like that ever again.

Waste of sperm. Not that I care if Edwards gets traded but my god dont make shit up.

Freak.

I ought to come tear you apart wherever you are. My friend also called me to tell me he talked to Mark Shapiro's kid and he said he heard that Joe Thomas was traded for Troy Polamalu, Larry Fitzgerald AND Jay Cutler. SERIOUSLY. You will hear the news soon!

What a crock you are. You make me sick. Dont ever post false statements like that ever again.

Waste of sperm. Not that I care if Edwards gets traded but my god dont make shit up.

Freak.

Over react much? Regardless if it is true or not you are not affected one bit by the rumor. Calm down. I could only imagine your reaction to something serious.

Wanting to ban a child for acting childishly and starting unfounded rumors is one thing.

Wanting to "come tear you apart wherever you are" is quite another.

Freak.

Dennis,

This response is as witty as your reply to Chris Cooley

Keep up the good work. I guess I should spell out sarcasm for you. S-A-R-C-A-S-M

Now get the back to the other forum prick. Hopefully you are the one banned.

Regards,

-Lambdo

Freak.

No...I get it! This was my 1st post based on information I received and trusted the source. If this isn't true, I apologize for getting duped! As far as you coming to tear me apart....I think the wasted sperm came from your daddy!...get it???

Well it is on ESPN's "Rumors" page (which still doesn't mean squat.) It's "insider" stuff, so I don't know the details of what they say, but I think it involves the Eagles.

Here's the latest on Braylon from ESPN's Rumors page:

With everyone waiting for the next word to come out of the NFL owners' meetings on the Jay Cutler situation, another potential trade market is heating up. After a report surfaced over the weekend that confirmed the New York Giants' pursuit of Braylon Edwards, there has now also been "talk" at the owners' meetings about the Philadelphia Eagles possibly making a play for Edwards as well, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The Eagles have a wealth of picks in April's draft, and the Cleveland Browns have a dearth of talent. Appropriately, one rumor gaining some steam has the Eagles moving Reggie Brown to the Browns as part of the deal, with Cleveland taking a lesser selection of picks in conjunction with the Georgia alum. If Brown's career stats as an Eagle were mapped onto a graph, he'd be rapidly sliding down the wrong end of a bell curve at this point, having already reached the pinnacle with a 46-reception, 816-yard, 8-touchdown season in 2006. Nevertheless, he's had only four years of NFL experience, and could have a nice renaissance with a change of scenery. Additionally, the Browns would likely want some sort of receiver in return, given the fact that they'd be stuck with the uncertainty of Donte Stallworth and the ageless David Patten if they jettisoned Edwards.

On the other hand, the Eagles might just hang on to all of those draft picks and see if they can land another DeSean Jackson late in the first round. In spite of a 4.35 40-yard dash time at the NFL combine in 2008, Jackson lasted well into the second round when the Eagles took him at No. 49 overall, then proceeded to make many big plays in the return game and was the team's top receiver in 2008. As it stands now, the Eagles will select No. 21 and No. 28 of the first round, and both Hakeem Nicks and Percy Harvin should be in play at that point. Nicks would provide a larger-framed target for Donovan McNabb while Harvin is more of a versatile gamebreaker, reminding Mel Kiper Jr. of Reggie Bush, according to the latest mock draft.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

Beanpot

Wanting to ban a child for acting childishly and starting unfounded rumors is one thing.

Wanting to "come tear you apart wherever you are" is quite another.

I agree.

Personal threats should get you banned faster than starting a rumor....and I don't like that either.

Maybe this guy did get his information as he said.....or maybe he just pulled it out of a hat.

I don't think he should get banned for it unless he starts to develop a pattern of starting this stuff...I guess there is a fine line between sharing "information" and just starting rumors.

I agree.

Personal threats should get you banned faster than starting a rumor....and I don't like that either.

Maybe this guy did get his information as he said.....or maybe he just pulled it out of a hat.

I don't think he should get banned for it unless he starts to develop a pattern of starting this stuff...I guess there is a fine line between sharing "information" and just starting rumors.

Perhaps, but then you look at the complete lack of subtlety of the op's intentions for starting the thread by reading the title of it. He want's to make sure he receives the credit for posting "1st" if this rumor materializes, which is llllhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaame.

espn is reporting that the browns have completed a trade with with tampa bay to get kellen winslow back. the only catch is the browns had to give up all of their draft picks from this year and the 1st and 2nd from next year. mangini is calling this "the greatest trade ever made" and when phill savage was asked about he he responded: "i wish i could have made such a genius move."

So if Edwards was traded, wouldnt it be announced by now? My point exactly. Go to hell where you belong Old Dawg.

I do hope Edwards gets out of here but for people to spread stupid lies and rumors is very immature and childish. Grow up.

have you even read your own posts?

So if Edwards was traded, wouldnt it be announced by now? My point exactly. Go to hell where you belong Old Dawg.

I do hope Edwards gets out of here but for people to spread stupid lies and rumors is very immature and childish. Grow up.

Speaking of immature and childish....WTF??? You want me to grow up, go to hell and you're going to tear me to pieces AND I"M immature and childish!!! Boy, I graduated college the year you were born and by the looks of it, the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg!! FOff!

Well yes considering the starting TE of the Eagles doesnt even know about it.

I doubt any players from either team know about a trade before it happens. Unless that player is openly being shopped.

I just talked to a family friend who happens to be Brent Celek (TE for Eagles). He said that none of this is true and that some insider wanted to make some motion on the airwaves.

I told Brent to come to Cleveland. Have you seen that guy play? We need him.

That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

Speaking of immature and childish....WTF??? You want me to grow up, go to hell and you're going to tear me to pieces AND I"M immature and childish!!! Boy, I graduated college the year you were born and by the looks of it, the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg!! FOff!

That means nothing to me. You are the sob that started this rumor and acted like a child for doing so. Me wanting to break you is not childish. Do your research. You are the immature one not me. Telling me I should have ran down my daddy's leg is pretty original did you come with that by yourself? Its almost like saying you should have been a handjob or a blowjob. I despise rumor people like you. You need to grow up old man.

I agree.

You are a straight A student....since when is saying you are going to kick somebody's ass, childish? All humans do it no matter what age. Freak.

Archived