THE BROWNS BOARD

The Great Zomboni Predicts ... 2015

Zombo

The Great Zomboni Picks 2015

The Great Zomboni Ranks Them

1. Seattle Seahawks … Clearly the class of the league talent-wise

2. Denver Broncos … Defense is stacked, Peyton still upright

3. Indianapolis Colts … Too many weapons in a weak division

4. Cleveland Browns … Best OL, Defense takes on elite status in Pettine’s 2nd year

5. Buffalo Bills … Stacked with weapons on both sides of the ball

6. Green Bay Packers … Still the class of NFC North

7. New York Giants … Just when you count out Eli and Coughlin …

8. Baltimore Ravens … enough talent to get it done most weeks

9. Minnesota Vikings … Running game + defense formula

10. Detroit Lions … Hardest team to predict, Magic 8 ball said don’t try too hard

11. Miami Dolphins … Added enough to finally get back to playoffs

12. Dallas Cowboys … Running game won’t be the same

13. Houston Texans … Steady on offense, strong on defense

14. Arizona Cardinals … Depth issues and OL make them fall short of last year

15. Atlanta Falcons … Even with new staff, have enough guns to win this division

16. New England Patriots … Even w Brady they are nothing special if they can’t cover on D

17. Philadelphia Eagles … Chip may have stirred with the pot too much

18. Oakland Raiders … Good recent drafts = Return to respectability

19. Cincinnati Bengals … Wheels begin to come off with Dalton

20. St. Louis Rams … I want to like them because of their D, but Foles behind OL scares me

21. Kansas City Chiefs … Just won’t get it done on offense

22. New York Jets … It’s a reboot, but cupboard’s not totally bare

23. New Orleans Saints … Love Brees, can’t learn to like that defense

24. Pittsburgh Steelers … their worst defensive roster in 25 years sinks them

25. San Diego Chargers … sensing a down year with move looming

26. Chicago Bears … remember when they were known for their D? Not this year

27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers … There will be struggles … Long days for Lovie

28. Carolina Panthers … Looking like a team that will get its coach fired

29. Jacksonville Jaguars … Bradley not getting it done with that defense

30. Tennessee Titans … Rocky with the Rookie

31. Washington Redskins … Season hasn’t kicked off and they are already a mess

32. San Francisco 49ers … Rapid decent completed in amazing fashion

The Great Zomboni Predicts them

Buffalo * 11 – 5

Miami * 9-7

New England 9-8

NY Jets 7-9

Cleveland* 11-5

Baltimore* 9-7

Cincinnati 7-9

Pittsburgh 6-10

Indy * 11 – 5

Hou 9-7

Jax 5-11

Tenn 5-11

Denver * 12-4

Oakland 8-8

Kansas City 7-9

San Diego 6-10

NY Giants* 10-6

Dallas 9-7

Philly 8-8

Wash 4-12

Green Bay* 10-6

Minnesota* 9-7

Detroit * 9-7

Chicago 6-10

Atlanta * 9-7

New Orleans 7-9

Tampa Bay 5-11

Carolina 5-11

Seattle* 14-2

Arizona 8-8

St. Louis 7-9

San Francisco 4-12

AFC Wild Card Round

Buffalo over Baltimore

Cleveland over Miami

NFC Wild Card Round

Minnesota over Atlanta

NY Giants over Detroit

AFC Divisional Round

Denver over Buffalo

Indy over Cleveland

NFC Divisional Round

Seattle over Minnesota

Green Bay over NY Giants

AFC Championship

Denver over Indy

NFC Championship

Seattle over Green Bay

Super Bowl 50

Seattle 42 Denver 17

It's nice to be optimistic but I don't see McCown taking us to 11-5 record at all. The Steelers have too many weapons and will win the division. The Patriots will win their crummy division again but probably won't do any cheating this year. I said probably.

The Colts are in the second worst division in the NFL but their defense sucks. I'm predicting the Texans win the division and Colts get a wild card.

As for Denver, they should win their division easily. Even if Manning runs out of gas at the end they can always give Osweiler a shot at it. Manning reminds me of Brett Favre refusing to retire while Rodgers collected dust on the bench.

Seattle will have a tougher time winning the NFC this year but since the quarterbacks they face are Palmer, Foles, and Kaepernick, they'll end up contending once again.

Now if Cleveland had a quarterback with A Josh Gordon type receiver I might say 10-6. They haven't beat Baltimore in a millennium and we are in the toughest division.

I hope I am wrong

Cardale Jones would take us to another level and would be the best QB for years to come

All I know is it starts for real tonight and I have added NFL Ticket To Direct TV for just under $100 for the season and $5 a month knocked off my bill for a year and free HBO for 3 months. Let's get this thing started. I'm stoked. Go Browns!!!!!

All I know is it starts for real tonight and I have added NFL Ticket To Direct TV for just under $100 for the season and $5 a month knocked off my bill for a year and free HBO for 3 months. Let's get this thing started. I'm stoked. Go Browns!!!!!

WTF? <100 bucks? Did you sign a ten year contract or something?

WTF? <100 bucks? Did you sign a ten year contract or something?

Nope-long time Direct TV so I called it in asking for the best deal they had for "loyal customers". It was $24.99/mo for 4 months, 3 months free HBO and a $5 reward per month for long term membership (contract ran out 2 years ago). Did not sign anything and was not asked to do so. It probably helped that I already had SEC Network and never used HBO which they hope to lure me into staying with when the 3 months is over.

The key seems to be to actually call in. The internet deals you see on the website suck big time.

If there is an AFCN HC that cannot withstand a mediocre, 500-ish season it would be Marvin. Can't see him surviving a regression.

I have few bold predictions for the year, but the one keeps jumping front and center: AJ McCarron will start more than two games this year with a healthy Dalton sitting.

I just hope neither is against us...

It's nice to be optimistic but I don't see McCown taking us to 11-5 record at all. The Steelers have too many weapons and will win the division. The Patriots will win their crummy division again but probably won't do any cheating this year. I said probably.

The Colts are in the second worst division in the NFL but their defense sucks. I'm predicting the Texans win the division and Colts get a wild card.

As for Denver, they should win their division easily. Even if Manning runs out of gas at the end they can always give Osweiler a shot at it. Manning reminds me of Brett Favre refusing to retire while Rodgers collected dust on the bench.

Seattle will have a tougher time winning the NFC this year but since the quarterbacks they face are Palmer, Foles, and Kaepernick, they'll end up contending once again.

Now if Cleveland had a quarterback with A Josh Gordon type receiver I might say 10-6. They haven't beat Baltimore in a millennium and we are in the toughest division.

I hope I am wrong

Cardale Jones would take us to another level and would be the best QB for years to come

I needed a one Sunday head start to make my not so bold prediction. Browns 8-8 #19,too good to fail for Cardale.

Optimism is running high!

My Bengals are fully capable of going 7-9, but I doubt it. I think we land a WC myself.

Bengals = playoffs again, book it.

I thought you were a Bills fan, I picked them to win the division, you just out trolling today?

Z

The way the Bills beat the Colts- they just might. BTW, if we can't beat the stinking Jets on the road- take off the rose colored glasses Z. Right now- we'd also be underdogs against every other team on our away schedule.

Bills: Rex Ryan could not have walked into a better situation if his career was on the line period. He's doing it with the same personnel with his additions and they are all playing with his passion to win. I hope they blow up Brady till he's deflated.. Go Browns (and learn from this misplaced post)..

True.......But if anyone posted a diatribe about how they were sure they would win the lottery.....and do it over and over again; at some point ypu have to call a spade a spade.

what 0 and 1?

yeah, the same boat pal. hand me that life preserver will ya?

Nah Tim, I'm referring to the prediction that the Browns will win the division and The Steelers will finish last. At zero for everything, it's kinda like the lottery.

sometimes zero is good. like when the judge hands down the sentence or when you count how many times you've had the clap. B)

Nah Tim, I'm referring to the prediction that the Browns will win the division and The Steelers will finish last. At zero for everything, it's kinda like the lottery.

The Steelers are in last.

The Browns are a game out of first.

Zombo

i stopped reading at the Seahawks being "the class of the league".

here's some evidence to the contrary:

https://youtu.be/5BU7tt3yR24

now had you said "darling" or "ref supported"...

doesn't mean you are incorrect though.

You didn't warn us to put our tin foil hats on before viewing.

Zombo

And so far you are zero for every prediction you've ever made. So.......you're saying there's a chance?

I got the Ravens & Steelers right this week so I am 50%.

Or do you mean overall? Because I have had one of the SB participants correct for several years now.

Or do you just mean the Steelers, because I was a couple games off last year, but absolutely nailed it on the two preceeding 8-8 years. So 67% with Steelers.

Guess you mean the Browns ... I'm a Browns fan, dipshit.

Zombo

Archived