THE BROWNS BOARD

Military ordered to overlook "child abuse"

Westside Steve

Chris - it's just that you changed the original subject - which is sickening enough without

being labeled as an entire country that feels that "what are you gonna do" about adult rape.

I can't imagine any poll in our U.S.A. where many people think that it's the woman's fault,

for being somewhere, dressing whatever.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris - it's just that you changed the original subject - which is sickening enough without

being labeled as an entire country that feels that "what are you gonna do" about adult rape.

I can't imagine any poll in our U.S.A. where many people think that it's the woman's fault,

for being somewhere, dressing whatever.

if it's just that I changed the subject - not sure I did, I responded to a question - then fine. On the OP, absolutely this is disgusting behaviour. Though, like Cleve says, you can see why this might be overlooked to avoid major international incidents.

Rape as a weapon of war has been around as long as any other weapon of war. It's only the last, what, 50 years, that civilised countries have stopped doing it? 100 years?

It seems that it's terrorists deliberately torturing, and sickly and violently dehumanizing

a young generation of new terrorists. Just sickening.

I had to turn off the video a bit over half way through. "death to america"...but they don't hate

"the American people".

Lying, sick, inhuman, criminal clusterfooks of garbage - and we are supposed to

just let them come here?

If you look across africa, soldiers will rape anything (female) they come across, whil killing the husband/father and recruiting the boy. It's a weapon of war, as I said, and just about the most heinous, along with biochemical weapons.

yeah but Diehard, these aren't the fundamentalist mooslims. Read the kiteflyer..its one of the best books ever written and it gives an incredible insight into Afghanistan culture. Islam isn't necessarily at fault here, it's a cultural thing there. I'm not naïve enough to think Mohammed would have cared about infidel boys being raped, just like he wouldn't care about any other non Islamic male or female being raped. But rape a muslim boy? I think there's very harsh punishments for that in strict Islam, way more than here.

How many American priests still have their liberty and freedom after being found out to have done exactly what these Afghani men did? Hmmm? I would be a firm advocate of capital punishment for child rape cases, why don't we kill child rapists in this country? It's so "morally outrageous" why don't we? I never understood that. Oooo we label them "sex offenders" and put em in a registry for life....ooooo so harsh. They fundamentally altered a child's progression through this world, if anything warrants the death penalty it's that. But liberals would never have it and most certainly conservatives would never allow it either, too many of em have been caught doing it afterall right? ziiiinnngggg!!! lols

The main point is why were people disciplined for interfering with the rape of these boys? This is the point. One Special Forces guy is being forced out for hitting an Afghan policeman for raping a boy.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/careers/army/enlisted/2015/08/21/green-beret-striking-corrupt-afghan-got-me-kicked-out/32080843/

The main point is why were people disciplined for interfering with the rape of these boys? This is the point. One Special Forces guy is being forced out for hitting an Afghan policeman for raping a boy.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/careers/army/enlisted/2015/08/21/green-beret-striking-corrupt-afghan-got-me-kicked-out/32080843/

That's bullshit. And I don't mean in the 'I don't believe you' sense I mean in the 'PI on Leon McFadden vs Pats was bullshit' kind of sense.

Oh yeah it's top flight bullshit now that it involved a call against our Browns. The analogy is bulletproof.

lmfao well done Chris.

It was more to differentiate from the 'I don't believe you' bullshit...in a light-hearted way.

too late i'm fucking mad again, god dam patriots. Fuck these clowns. i'm gonna reiterate what I said on the browns board, I will now pull for any AFC rival over these fuck holes. I would rather watch the fuking steelers hoist another SB than Belichick. I hate our North rivals in a begrudgingly respectful way, not the pats.

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA), who has been fighting for Martland, said on "The Kelly File" tonight that there is a shameful lack of leadership and morality in the Army.

cant find transcript for this - but I heard Hunter say that it was also happening on US bases as well.... 5:25 minute mark

So I'm wondering if any of those on the left who think the George Bush and Dick Cheney should be in military prison because we waterboarded a handful of terrorists have the same feeling about Barack Obama and Joe Biden. The commander in chief must take responsibility, right? This has to be easily as bad as torturing someone who's Prime Directive is to kill as many Americans as possible wouldn't you say?

WSS

I don't think this is so much a "the CIC is a war criminal" thing as it is a matter of the military

machine playing CYA.

I saw a Pentagon correspondent yesterday saying that there was absolute silence coming from

the Pentagon on this matter. The only thing they could get was that rules in the Afghan theater

instruct soldiers to "report any incidents to the chain of command". That, my friends, is

military-speak for "STFU and MYOB".

I was in the Philippines in the early 80's and saw all kinds of sketchy shit on a daily basis. Anyone

reporting anything to the chain-of-command was met with "the look" that said 'Do you REALLY

want to fuck yourself with this bullshit'? In 1984 the Chief MSgt of the AF Communications Command

came over for a visit to boost the morale and held a Q & A on the patio of our units barracks.

After several people brought up the above-mentioned sketchy shit, the Chief stared at us and asked

would we rather fight a war in a 3rd world shithole or in NJ. He told us we put up with the local bullshit

and look the other way because if it comes to war we want to do it on the other side of the world, far

away from home. BTW, Saint Reagan was POTUS at the time.

The more things change...

God I love human moral relativism. Props to the green beret who said fuck that. I'll indulge for a second in the aforementioned relativism. Off base, ok...begrudgingly but Ok. You can't ask the military to police what happens in homes while they're in a war. But on base? Are you fucking kidding me? And like the above poster said, soldiers were being told even under saint Reagan to "stfu and myob". So this is nothing new despite some of y'alls perpetual insistence that these things sprung forth from the ether only after 08.

The raw conclusion is that this country is pretty immoral, always has been always will be. Are there some more immoral than us in the world, oh yes. But that's moral relativism again when you say well we're not Isis ergo we're good. Read about what soldiers were encouraged to do in Nam. Hell I used to work with a vet who was assigned to a bunch of Thai's that were hired by the army to do shit that either they couldn't find enough soldiers willing to do it or the optics were just too bad to have it get out what American soliders would do to villages that harbored viet cong under threat of murder. So bring in some coked up Thai ngrs and let them do it. So moral. I can just feel the high ground underneath me.

Well, I wasn't trying to denigrate Reagan. As DieHard said, the largest pay raises we saw came under Reagan. Of course,

Reagan also sold missiles to the Iranians to fund the Contras. Business as usual.

What I am saying is that I think it's a bit much to think that the with all the problems and issues he has to deal with, it's a stretch to

blame the President because he isn't micromanaging every single issue. I daresay that our esteemed allies in Afghanistan

didn't just start raping little boys the day the Kenyan became President. Just like the Shah didn't start torturing his own people the

day Carter became president. Or that certain dirty old men in the U.S. military didn't start frequenting bars in Angeles City that

featured bar girls of the adolescent persuasion the day that Reagan became President. Events tend to develop their own inertia.

When you're visiting the recruiter you are promised the opportunity to go to college, be all you can be, etc. But the first day of basic

I heard the phrase that would follow me throughout my military service: "Air Force needs come first." Unable to attend college classes

because you're suddenly being sent TDY? Tough shit, AF needs come first. A more important common phrase--"The mission comes first".

And, quite frankly, issues like our allies are raping little boys get in the way of the mission, and command really doesn't want to hear it.

Have you heard in the news the past couple days that our intelligence services have been "cooking the books" as far as info regarding

ISIS, etc. that is climbing the chain to the WH? The same thing happens in the military. The more things change...

I was stationed at Clark but got to Olongapo as often as possible. Bars in Olongapo had kick-ass bands.

Me and a few friends found a secluded bar in Angeles City one drunken night. We walked in and none of the

bar girls were over 12 years old. My section chief, a happily married E-8, was sitting at the bar with a girl who

may have been 9 years old sitting on his lap. I turned around and walked out before he saw me and never went back.

A trike driver told me that for the right price he could take me to see any perversion imaginable. Bestiality, you name it...SMH.

The PI was beautiful but it was a truly fucked up place.

Have you heard in the news the past couple days that our intelligence services have been "cooking the books" as far as info regarding

ISIS, etc. that is climbing the chain to the WH? The same thing happens in the military. The more things change...

It's not the intelligence services cooking the books.

At the risk of being an affront to the portion of your post that I removed from what I quoted, everything I've read makes it sound like the WH is cooking the books. Meaning, intelligence they're using isn't the intelligence that has been reported to them, per intelligence officials.

It's not the intelligence services cooking the books.

At the risk of being an affront to the portion of your post that I removed from what I quoted, everything I've read makes it sound like the WH is cooking the books. Meaning, intelligence they're using isn't the intelligence that has been reported to them, per intelligence officials.

That doesn't sound like something politicians would do?! :o

Archived