THE BROWNS BOARD

Military ordered to overlook "child abuse"

Westside Steve

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was stationed at Clark but got to Olongapo as often as possible. Bars in Olongapo had kick-ass bands.

Me and a few friends found a secluded bar in Angeles City one drunken night. We walked in and none of the

bar girls were over 12 years old. My section chief, a happily married E-8, was sitting at the bar with a girl who

may have been 9 years old sitting on his lap. I turned around and walked out before he saw me and never went back.

A trike driver told me that for the right price he could take me to see any perversion imaginable. Bestiality, you name it...SMH.

The PI was beautiful but it was a truly fucked up place.

I was medevaced to Clark due to a broken leg but never went on liberty in Angeles. I don't remember the girls being that young in Olongapo. Was there after Mt. Pinatubo errupted in 1991. I knew they weren't going to renew the base agreement because they made no effort to make any repairs. The SNCO club at the MAU camp in Subic was totally collapsed from the ash. Lot of buildings collapsed.

It's not the intelligence services cooking the books.

At the risk of being an affront to the portion of your post that I removed from what I quoted, everything I've read makes it sound like the WH is cooking the books. Meaning, intelligence they're using isn't the intelligence that has been reported to them, per intelligence officials.

I could be wrong---it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

The report I saw suggested that the intelligence was being "cooked" in order to be more palatable

to the decision makers at the highest levels. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out it

was the other way around. In the last 25 years I've lost all faith in our elected leaders (on both sides

of the aisle)

The report I saw was on Morning Joe on MSNBC. Normally I will watch the same report on Fox News

and then gauge the truth to be somewhere in between. Unfortunately for this country, if you want to

see news that doesn't have an overt political spin you have to watch the BBC.

I was medevaced to Clark due to a broken leg but never went on liberty in Angeles. I don't remember the girls being that young in Olongapo. Was there after Mt. Pinatubo errupted in 1991. I knew they weren't going to renew the base agreement because they made no effort to make any repairs. The SNCO club at the MAU camp in Subic was totally collapsed from the ash. Lot of buildings collapsed.

The perv bar I was speaking of definitely wasn't the norm. It was secluded, a bar that until that night I didn't even know existed.

I've never seen anything like it, before or since.

I have very fond memories of taking the bus to Olongapo and many drunken nights in the bars along Magsaysay Blvd. We once made

the mistake of going when one of the carrier groups was in port. Prices on everything were quadrupled as drunken sailors and marines

ran amok. We sat back and were highly entertained by the Shore Patrol cracking heads and dragging out-of-control drunks to the brig.

All of the petty conflicts that had festered on ships that had been at sea for 90 days with no alcohol would explode when sailors and marines

finally hit the bars in the exotic South Pacific. It was like something out of a movie. Good times----good times.

First time I went to PI was in 1976 on the USS Midway. I would never believe that anything like that had existed, but it did. Had some cherry boys who fell in love with some hookers out in town. Had one guy a BM3 from NYC who married a bar girl and they had a baby. They were married by a filipino priest, but not authorized by the Navy so it wasn't legal as far as the Navy was concerned. Anyway, turned out the kid wasn't even his and he was sending her a check every month. When we went back later, she had split along with all the shit he had bought for her.

First time I went to PI was in 1976 on the USS Midway. I would never believe that anything like that had existed, but it did. Had some cherry boys who fell in love with some hookers out in town. Had one guy a BM3 from NYC who married a bar girl and they had a baby. They were married by a filipino priest, but not authorized by the Navy so it wasn't legal as far as the Navy was concerned. Anyway, turned out the kid wasn't even his and he was sending her a check every month. When we went back later, she had split along with all the shit he had bought for her.

That was the time our ship USS Decatur was over in Philippines on a Westpac tour 76-77. Marcos was president and they had martial law and everyone had to be off the streets by midnight. It was a wild place for sure.

Yeah we get an ear beating about how Islam is no different than Christianity while soldiers are having to allow rape due to it being Muslim cultural norms.

Either you accept that Islam is fucked up and OK child rape or you put a stop to it and accept that Islam is fucked. People can't have it both ways.

A friend that served in 'Stan told me that the madrassas he's been in have "little boy rooms", complete with five gallon buckets of anal lube. Our servicemen knowing this and having to stand down is not a new thing, it's been going on since the post 9/11/2001 action......They've had to stand down and not do anything about it under Bush, also.

Which brings me to: Why do people think they can "Install Democracy" in such places and cultures, and why do we want to?

Problem is I don't think this is a "muslim" thing guys. This doesn't go on in other fundamentalist muslim countires like it does in Afghanistan. Again, these aren't the Taliban doing this either. Not that i'm gonna heap much props on fundamentalist mooslims but from what I've read, it's not them doing this in Afghanistan at least. This practice has been going on there for probably centuries but at the very least decades. Intelligence people talked about this in the 80's when they were there helping the Afghans fight Russia.

Don't ask me what the fuck it is I dunno. Are they muslims doig this shit? Yes, but it's not "islam" per se that's making them do it.

to my understanding it is a muslim thing, and the more fundamental the sect, the more the boy buggering goes on.

It may not be confined to Afghanistan, but it's definitely a cultural thing in Afghanistan. See Bacha Bazi

It seems to be a central asian thing from the wiki, and apparently against Sharia law (not surprising since boy loving is frowned upon)

per that link Chris posted...."during the Taliban rule bacha bazi carried the death penalty". And for once i'm gonna say right on Taliban, just wish they'd extend that same gesture to the girls as well. And maybe not shoot htem in the face for going to school.

I'm against shooting girls in the face for going to school. Maybe not policy #1, but it's up there if I ever run for office.

I'm against shooting girls in the face for going to school. Maybe not policy #1, but it's up there if I ever run for office.

Given who your competition would be here in this country for this election cycle.....that might get you my vote. No shooting little girls in the face for going to social studies sounds like a winning platform.

So Mohican, how is it that more boy buggering goes on the more fundamental sect...yet it's against Sharia law?

Because they view homosexuality as two adults choosing to pack poo. Sharia would also prevent sex of an adult man and woman outside of marriage as taboo, but the grant themselves allowances to bugger children. Allah wills it. The prophet did it. It doesn't have to make sense to a Western mind. An Imam could rule that purple is the color of faggotry and instruct the holy to attack Baltimore........If the supposed backwards folk in Appalachia practiced Sharia Law comedians would forget all about Snake Handling Baptists as a source of jokes and derision.....

Because they view homosexuality as two adults choosing to pack poo. Sharia would also prevent sex of an adult man and woman outside of marriage as taboo, but the grant themselves allowances to bugger children. Allah wills it. The prophet did it. It doesn't have to make sense to a Western mind. An Imam could rule that purple is the color of faggotry and instruct the holy to attack Baltimore........If the supposed backwards folk in Appalachia practiced Sharia Law comedians would forget all about Snake Handling Baptists as a source of jokes and derision.....

as distasteful as the subject matter is, i'll look more into it. But I think it's telling that the Taliban said we'll string you up at noon for doing it...don't you think?

And praise be allah and his prophet if they jihad on Blt. Let's just make it clear we would all pray to mecc at least 3 times a day if Allah could make that happen for us......5 times if he heads north up 76 and deals on Pgh.

Archived