THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs Broncos Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

defense needs a near complete overhaul after the season. This has to be approaching a historically bad run defense if you take into account last year. I mean they can't stop anybody. One of us could go for 50 on them easily.

Defense, the whole team stinks!

Bad call on the 2-point try. Kicking the PAT at least shifts the 2-pt pressure to Denver.

Based upon what I saw line, our interior OL simply did not keep pressure out of McC's face. But we shall see...

O-Line cost the Browns HUGE today. Couldn't keep the Broncos off of McCown, which shortened his reads and didn't allow him the time to go through his progressions. But even more discouraging was the Browns D-line and LBs, who didn't sack Manning once despite bringing the house on multiple occasions. More pressure on Manning and the Browns win - simple as that.

What a Cleveland fucking Browns way to lose the God damn game. I'm literally disgusted, we needed 5 fucking yards twice, TWICE and can't get it. Meanwhile the 3rd string QB for Shitsburg beats one of the best teams in the NFL. I'm so fucking tired of this.

you can blame many things but the way i see it was the moronic play call pitchout to turbin for a loss of 3 after bingo 's int...that set the tone...all we needed was 4-5 more yds...i think even our putrid ol could have mustered up a teeny weeny push for turbin if the ran up the middle...our coaching sucks.....again....

Archived