THE BROWNS BOARD

You can't defend this circus anymore.

WalterWhite

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll put a 6 pack of Christmas ale up for anyone who wants to bet against the Browns ;)

I'll happily take you up on this one. On paper, there's no way the Browns can beat the Bengals. And I don't like Christmas ale, thank you very much. I don't like any of that bizarre crap in my beer. FWIW, I've only lost one bet on line taking sucker bets. Ghoolie beat me once. If I had sent Guido to collect on all the money I was entitled to from RatBird fans who thought their team was actually going to win more than 7 games in 1996, I would have won over $1,000 bucks.

of course thr browns 'can' beat the bungles. Sucky teams like the browns have about a 30% chance to win games like this. The bungles, while 7-0, have played close games mostly so its not like they are a juggernaught. its not a shocking thing if they win. But this idea that they have a >50 percent chance to win(even when they do) is silly.

I'll happily take you up on this one. On paper, there's no way the Browns can beat the Bengals. And I don't like Christmas ale, thank you very much. I don't like any of that bizarre crap in my beer. FWIW, I've only lost one bet on line taking sucker bets. Ghoolie beat me once. If I had sent Guido to collect on all the money I was entitled to from RatBird fans who thought their team was actually going to win more than 7 games in 1996, I would have won over $1,000 bucks.

6 pack of your choice then, I'm really confident going into Thursday despite the fact we suck, have big injuries, and are on the road :)

Mostly because we always play the Bengals tough and it's primetime.

Archived