THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Kaepernick?

BrownsFan4Evr

I'll take JFF over Kaepernick.

With Austin Davis as our #3, this isn't an option.

Thats kind of my take....that there is no reasonable way to do it....unless they trade Johnny as part of the deal.....

McCown is playing better than both of them.....then we have Johnny waiting for his chance.....then we just signed another QB to a long deal....

So would Kap be 4th string?.....or suddenly jump ahead of JFF, even though he sucks right now?....or we cut the guy we just signed and make him 3rd string?......none of it makes any sense....

Plus....cant stand him.....hopefully Farmer doesnt even consider it an option.....

Would love Kaepernick if it wasn't for his salary.

This dude was 5 yards away from winning the super bowl and now hes been benched for fucking Blaine Gabbert. How far a fall is that. I did read that his contract was mostly front loaded and not guarenteed. Someone else who wants to do research can look up the particuliars but I'm pretty sure that's what I saw.

This dude was 5 yards away from winning the super bowl and now hes been benched for fucking Blaine Gabbert. How far a fall is that. I did read that his contract was mostly front loaded and not guarenteed. Someone else who wants to do research can look up the particuliars but I'm pretty sure that's what I saw.

He's getting $61 million guaranteed, some is tied to some weird benchmarks but it is significant. The 49ers let Harbaugh go, intelligence doesn't seem like a theme in San Fran.

He's getting $61 million guaranteed, some is tied to some weird benchmarks but it is significant. The 49ers let Harbaugh go, intelligence doesn't seem like a theme in San Fran.

I'm not entirely sure he's worth $61 but when he's released, I'd certainly take a look at him.

Thats kind of my take....that there is no reasonable way to do it....unless they trade Johnny as part of the deal.....

McCown is playing better than both of them.....then we have Johnny waiting for his chance.....then we just signed another QB to a long deal....

So would Kap be 4th string?.....or suddenly jump ahead of JFF, even though he sucks right now?....or we cut the guy we just signed and make him 3rd string?......none of it makes any sense....

Plus....cant stand him.....hopefully Farmer doesnt even consider it an option.....

i really think he sucks now because their whole organization sucks...they lost everyone thru free agency or retirement. Right now he is like custers last stand. I think the guy still has it. Not sure he would even want to come here anyway. Watch and see if kelly picks him up in philly..I think this bradford experiment is a bust.

he was the new shiny toy on the playground 3 years ago and most would have given your left nut for him to be on the browns.

now he just lost all his talent as if mugged in an alley? c'mon man.

he'll be playing in philly next year if kelly is still there.

He's not very smart and had many other things going for him in their glory harbaugh days.

The mobile QB is old news unless you combine it with some other nice qualities, kaepernick has few.

I think he'd have a chance to be decent again under conditions like you note, but that would never be here.

Archived