THE BROWNS BOARD

No One Saw "The Martian"?

Axe

I snuck away and into an IMAX right down the road one Friday at 12:30.. I'm not one for theater popcorn but that day I got a small $11.50 popcorn and walk into the theater..

I've never sat in a theater and watched a movie by myself..

I did that day.. Goofie 3D glasses and all :D

Good flick !! B)

Won't win any awards.. But still...

• 2 months later...

I snuck away and into an IMAX right down the road one Friday at 12:30.. I'm not one for theater popcorn but that day I got a small $11.50 popcorn and walk into the theater..

I've never sat in a theater and watched a movie by myself..

I did that day.. Goofie 3D glasses and all :D

Good flick !! B)

Won't win any awards.. But still...

I got around to seeing it on PPV yesterday. Must have been nice in IMAX. The Astronomer in me says they did a pretty good job keeping the science straight, unlike Gravity. The dust storms were a little overdone. Surface on Mars equals Earth 50 miles up. An OK 2 hours of entertainment. Of course, they had to up the drama. Solid B movie.

Been watching a lot of movies, but pretty caught up, and moving around normally. Went to

a hunting/fishing outdoor show and we walked around for an hour. Pretty sore though later, though.

Might be allowed to start driving again about the 10th of Feb.

Anyways, this was a very good movie. The dust storms seemed dramatic.

It always seems that these actor astronauts... they train for many years with the

stoutest of discipline....then they get on another planet, and it's like they are at

a college drinking party? That's amusing.

But it's entertaining regardless.

Been watching a lot of movies, but pretty caught up, and moving around normally. Went to

a hunting/fishing outdoor show and we walked around for an hour. Pretty sore though later, though.

Might be allowed to start driving again about the 10th of Feb.

Anyways, this was a very good movie. The dust storms seemed dramatic.

It always seems that these actor astronauts... they train for many years with the

stoutest of discipline....then they get on another planet, and it's like they are at

a college drinking party? That's amusing.

But it's entertaining regardless.

No, Astronauts would never party.,....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020039/Disgraced-astronaut-Lisa-Nowak-attacked-love-rival-booted-Navy.html

Of course it will win awards. The asshole leading man is a Climate Change believer. Hollywood loves liberal scum. I didn't like the movie. Simply because the science was so perverted and really fucked up. Nobody in their right mind would have used hydrazine to make heat. There are simple reactions he could have done to make safe heat for the plants.

Such as?

I thought the film was absolute shit......

it made interstellar look like citizen kane, and interstellar had a shit ending.

ridley scott is and has always been overrated.

how the fuck does this win a golden globe for best musical or comedy?

it wasn't funny, or entertaining.

Matt Damon is a good actor and I like him but this is just a mess all over.

one of the worst of 2016 (which was a bad year for movies in general).

He had engine fuel left, for one. He had batteries, I believe solar cells as well. He seemed to have a lot of plastic, which could be used as sun catchers.

Hydrazine, while potent, is not something one would screw with and live right next to.

In your avatar is that an accordion?

Archived