THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Browns will find another way to lose in embarrassing fashion today and make Landry Jones look like a star.. There by ensuring Manziel and Pettines ouster at seasons end...

Steelers 31

Clowns 3

Psychic, I tell ya.

ok mr mouth. put your money up. first browns don't lose by 28 points. second pettine is still here after the season ends.

a six pack of good beer or a gift certificate for bed bath and beyond for you?

You win Mik we only lost by 21.

Pettine is a dead man walking. His hand picked defense is to put it politely- a F**KING train wreck. BAD-emosi might be a good ST sort of guy- but to expect him to cover an elite WR is a damn joke- seems like Ben knew that too. Again- around zero pass rush.

didn't realize it was the Steelers calling the TOs at the end of the first half.

Psychic, I tell ya.

You win Mik we only lost by 21.

Pettine is a dead man walking. MHO is- him or Flip should be fired- just based on the monumental clock f**kup at the end of the first half. His hand picked defense is to put it politely- a F**KING train wreck. BAD-emosi might be a good ST sort of guy- but to expect him to cover an elite WR is a damn joke- seems like Ben knew that too. Again- around zero pass rush.

Spot on Larry! I was just saying this in another thread.

still got a bet with anyone that has balls enough to tae it that pettine and farmer are still here next season.

step up to the bar you ball-less cunnies.

(and i mean that in the most personable way possible B) )

Is this a package bet Mik? I'll bet you if the Browns go 2-14 one or the other is definitely gone- maybe both.

Is this a package bet Mik? I'll bet you if the Browns go 2-14 one or the other is definitely gone- maybe both.

sure hoorta. let's just get some action going here. you like red wine. a couple bottles of cali or french whatever to a six pack of a ohio based brew. easy peezy. like the xmas santa pool $20 limit. (sorry, it won't be a '80 chateau latour....).

sure hoorta. let's just get some action going here. you like red wine. a couple bottles of cali or french whatever to a six pack of a ohio based brew. easy peezy. like the xmas santa pool $20 limit. (sorry, it won't be a '80 chateau latour....).

Hey Mik- the '80 vintage in Bordeaux SUCKED, just like the Browns. :) Now if we're talking '82, that's another story. '82 LaTour goes for around $800 a bottle- a tad pricey. Sure wish I had bought some on futures in 1983, when it could be had for $42 bucks.

Hey Mik- the '80 vintage in Bordeaux SUCKED, just like the Browns. :) Now if we're talking '82, that's another story. '82 LaTour goes for around $800 a bottle- a tad pricey. Sure wish I had bought some on futures in 1983, when it could be had for $42 bucks.

when i first moved to westchester after leaving the city i worked for a moving company on the weekend and for a liquor store after i got home from 6-10 for some extra scratch. people raved about the '80 bordeauxs. but of course they were the salespersons.

red, white....don't matter to me. in love with the new zealand whites now. monkey bay sauvignon blanc is my new fave.

Oakland at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM

Why is Oakland so good all of the sudden? Well, because in the past year and a half they drafted Khalil Mack, Derek Carr and Amari Cooper. Why are the Steelers declining so quickly? Because they have not made one impactful draft pick in those two drafts. The tides can turn quickly in the NFL ... don't look now, but Oakland has the better team. RAIDERS 27 STEELERS 23

I love it when you pick the Steelers to lose outright, then hide behind the spread when you get it wrong.

Tsk tsk.

Hide?

I've been doing it the same way for 16 years, you Retard.

Z

I've been doing it the same way for 16 years, you Retard.

Z

I think its cute how all the trolls are SO focused on Zombo....its as if they wait all week just to come here and talk about your picks....

Must be a huge void in their Sundays to drop everything and come here.....hahahaha.....#patheticsadlives

Pittsburgh is the only franchise that wants credit for Cleveland beating themselves this year.

What game were you watching? Those PI penalties were a result of no one in your secondary being able to cover Brown or Bryant. The defense had no answer for our offense and our defense forced turnovers. The Browns were never in a position to win that game and that's required to "beat yourself".

First sub .500 weekend this season...

Jacksonville @ Baltimore (-5.5)

Prediction: BLT 27 JAX 17

FINAL: JAX 22 BLT 20 - L/L

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh (-4.5)

Prediction: CLE 20 PTG 16

FINAL: PTG 30 CLE 9 - LL/LL

Houston @ Cincinnati (-10.5)

Prediction: HOU 24 CIN 17

FINAL: HOU 10 CIN 6 - W/W

I knew I could depend on Andy...

Week 10 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 23-11 ..... 1-3 .... 24-14

Vs. the spread ..... 22-11-1 .. 1-3 .... 23-14-1

What game were you watching? Those PI penalties were a result of no one in your secondary being able to cover Brown or Bryant. The defense had no answer for our offense and our defense forced turnovers. The Browns were never in a position to win that game and that's required to "beat yourself".

Except, they had them covered on those plays.....they just made stupid mistakes of grabbing and tripping.

Now....there WERE a bunch of plays where the secondary didn't cover those guys.....but no penalties were called (because they were beaten so bad they were not in position to interfere.)

when i first moved to westchester after leaving the city i worked for a moving company on the weekend and for a liquor store after i got home from 6-10 for some extra scratch. people raved about the '80 bordeauxs. but of course they were the salespersons.

red, white....don't matter to me. in love with the new zealand whites now. monkey bay sauvignon blanc is my new fave.

LOL Mik, dontcha know those Bordeaux people will always tell you the best vintage is the one they have for sale? The '80s were generally crap, and soon forgotten. Regarding those New Zealand sauvignon blancs- to each their own, I can't stand 'em. Cloudy Bay Sauvignon to me smells like someone took a tomato plant, put it in a blender and bottled it.

Except, they had them covered on those plays.....they just made stupid mistakes of grabbing and tripping.

Now....there WERE a bunch of plays where the secondary didn't cover those guys.....but no penalties were called (because they were beaten so bad they were not in position to interfere.)

Do you not understand how pass interference works? It's inference because they interfered with the pass. No grabbing, holding they are completions a majority of the time.

Archived