THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pettine is so petrified of making a last second turnover or giving the other team 10 seconds on a following kickoff (after a FG) that he always runs the clock to practically zero instead of calling a timeout.. He always has this loser strategy. I wonder if he even gives Austin Davis the authority to call a timeout there... Wow.

Anyone else notice how he called the browns first timeout? This was like mid-way through the second quarter. He walked over to the ref and waited until the play clock hit 1 second then called it. Why would he do this? Why did we need more time to run off the clock mid-way through the second quarter? He is batshit crazy. He must have wanted the game to end that much sooner...

how is that on pettine? what NFL players at this point don't know to MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS TO THE LOS when you're in the hurry up trying to get some points before halftime..?? Seriously, these guys are just....I dunno. They're just here collecting a paycheck. Honestly i'd sooner firesale this whole team than go through another coaching change, and i'm not saying i'm some huge fan of what pettines done...i def have some questions. I'd just rather judge him when he has actual talent playing for him.

I can't wait to hear the Pettine lovers somehow defend that though. The man doesn't belong on a professional football field, maybe his dad can get him a high school gig.

33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

Archived