THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslam Presser

darubes

He also said that NE, SEA, and GB all run their organizations different

That may be true, but they all have a HOF COACH AND QB

A search committee of Brown, Haslam, Haslam's wife Dee and Jed Hughes of Korn/Ferry will hire the next coach before bringing in a new GM who will report directly to Brown while lacking control of the 53-man roster.

Holy Fuck!

None of these guys are football people, one is a housewife, and the GM has no roster control.

Please fucking shoot me.

I having given 47 years to this franchise.

I run a major Browns fan website, I am president of a 260 member Browns Backer fan club, with weekly Browns parties, charity donations and travels, I make at least two expensive trips to Cleveland each year to see the Browns and enjoy the city ... and I am BEGGING somebody to shoot me in the head right now.

Jimmy , Sashi, Dee and "Jed" are going to pick a coach and THEN hire an emasculated GM with no roster power?

Please ... fucking shoot me.

Zombo

A search committee of Brown, Haslam, Haslam's wife Dee and Jed Hughes of Korn/Ferry will hire the next coach before bringing in a new GM who will report directly to Brown while lacking control of the 53-man roster.

Holy Fuck!

None of these guys are football people, one is a housewife, and the GM has no roster control.

Please fucking shoot me.

I run a major Browns fan website, I am president of a 260 member Browns Backer fan club, with weekly Browns parties, charity donations and travels, I make at least two expensive trips to Cleveland each year to see the Browns and enjoy the city ... and I am BEGGING somebody to shoot me in the head right now.

Jimmy , Sashi, Dee and "Jed" are going to pick a coach and THEN hire an emasculated GM with no roster power?

Zombo

Don't die yet, there's always a small chance they draw an ace from the deck with their eyes closed.

HAVE faith the computer will pick the right person. IF it fails they can always claim ray farmer hacked into the teams computer for revenge LOL.

Lets just hope sashi and dee dont pick dwayne bowe as the new coach it might be the only person to accept the job lol

Holy Fuck!

Please fucking shoot me.

Zombo

It says on the Browns website whoever they hire at GM will strictly evaluate talent, while Sashi Brown deals with crunching numbers and salaries

Holy Fuck!

Please fucking shoot me.

Zombo

At least you didn't get the season ticket holder email

Very heart felt from Jimmy and h is Wife

"Jimmy", "Dee", "Sashi" and "Jeb" are in charge of football opertions.

This will work out well.

Zombo

--Why does God hate us so?

God doesn't hate us

We just have had TERRIBLE ownership since Modell bought the team

This is what you guys wanted. You scream every year for a new staff. The AFC north teams thank the Cleveland fan base for keeping 2 easy outs on their schedule every year. Good job guys. Now don't disappoint me this time next year, i wanna hear full violin play about why this next cunt we hire needs fired immediately before the season is even over. I wanna hear it.

No Zombo we need you. I love the weekly picks you give and makes me smile when we really have no reason to smile. I believe we do have the greatest fan base in the NFL and all though I do not agree with some of you at times I would rather be here with you guys over any Steeler fan. We do all want the same thing over all and that is for us to Win and Pisspuke to get slaughterd every week.

This is what you guys wanted. You scream every year for a new staff. The AFC north teams thank the Cleveland fan base for keeping 2 easy outs on their schedule every year. Good job guys. Now don't disappoint me this time next year, i wanna hear full violin play about why this next cunt we hire needs fired immediately before the season is even over. I wanna hear it.

Can't wait....It will happen by November of this year.

I'm fucking distraught. I've rooted for some bad teams before, but l refuse to be that guy who tries to dissuade people from going to games or buying merchandise or whatever because l always felt like someone at the top was really really trying.

They might be stupid, or inept, or a fucking dumbass, but at least they're trying.

What the hell is going on with their ownership? There are no dumbass millionaires. What the fuck is Haslam really up to?

Holy Fuck!

Please fucking shoot me.

Sorry, brah... only got one bullet...

I agree with a lot of what Haslam had to say in his press conference about structuring a business.

I'm not sure this is possible in today's world though, particularly the NFL.

It does appear as if he's going to make the 'modern' mistake of letting the data analyst make the final decisions.

Data analytics should be a tool for decision making - not the final authority.

Just when you had a GLIMMER of hope Haslam announces

Dee Haslam is on the search committee??? Where's the

Kool Aid???

No worries. I hear she raises chickens so the picks are in good .......................beaks? :P

And a New Years present for Z too, the newest Magic 8 Ball

• 61pWUGpo7qL._SS40_.jpg
  • 81yFDu273wL._SX522_.jpg

Holy Fuck!

Please fucking shoot me.

Zombo

As I noted elsewhere....this is essentially the same setup they have in New England. Seems to have worked there.

Archived