THE BROWNS BOARD

Panthers Vs. Seahawks/ Broncos Vs. Steelers

Mark O

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and another drop

Denver's WR's have been dropping those wind aided slow curve balls all day. Not the week for Denver to take off & get sloppy

Lil different start to the second half...da Bears have been my second team since the 70'sOnce upon a time the Oilers were my second second team.

Same here, my mom was from Chicago and my brother still lives there.

I usually root for da Bears, unless they are playing the Browns.

If pitt wins they will make it out as oh the injured Ben is so tough if they lose it will be excuses poor ben wasnt 100 percent.

FAR as Brady being the best i do not think he is even close to the best REMEMBER staubach tarkenton montana bradshaw etc played back before the nfl turned qbs into protected sissys and before nfl made rules to make it easier for wrs. The way brady crys wants flags could you imagine him playing back in the day when lineman crushed qbs?

how is it a fucking rule that you can muff into the endzone and it's a touchback?!

I can safely say I've never seen that before and I'm absolutely baffled.

apparently based on that rule is there's no penalty for fumbling a punt if you recover it in your own end zone

apparently based on that rule is there's no penalty for fumbling a punt if you recover it in your own end zone

I get that literally, but if that's the actual rule that is beyond stupid. That is benefiting a team who muffs a punt which is just baffling, that would be the same as allowing someone to fumble into the endzone for a TD

I get that literally, but if that's the actual rule that is beyond stupid. That is benefiting a team who muffs a punt which is just baffling, that would be the same as allowing someone to fumble into the endzone for a TD

I agree with you...

Archived