THE BROWNS BOARD

Panthers Vs. Seahawks/ Broncos Vs. Steelers

Mark O

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you can watch Brady kick the Browns asses in Cleveland next year- I already checked the schedule.

As much as I don't like the guy, he's definitely in the discussion as GOAT.

Sounds like a good road trip candidate... nowhere to go, but up and we have tended to play NE tough...

As for Brady... that chip on his shoulder must be the oldest one in sports... ever...

Sounds like a good road trip candidate... nowhere to go, but up and we have tended to play NE tough...

As for Brady... that chip on his shoulder must be the oldest one in sports... ever...

He still wears T-Shirt with the #199 on it.

Get the fuck over it already. Bart Starr was pick #200. Do you hear him still crying about it.....and Brady needs to win this one to match Starr's titles.

He still wears T-Shirt with the #199 on it.

Get the fuck over it already. Bart Starr was pick #200. Do you hear him still crying about it.....and Brady needs to win this one to match Starr's titles.

Why should he? It motivates him just like the hate of everyone that freely spews it motivates him and it's paying off for him in spades. I think he's correct in using whatever it takes for him to keep his edge.

Why should he? It motivates him just like the hate of everyone that freely spews it motivates him and it's paying off for him in spades. I think he's correct in using whatever it takes for him to keep his edge.

Fine. If he has so many hangups about that shit...and needs that kind of motivation....they he wouldn't mind if I fuck his wife, would he?

Gisele-Bundchen-.jpg

I saw John Unitas play when I was a kid. I did appreciate his.....but I was also happy to see the Browns beat him.

Damn I'm gettin' old. One of my best friends (my age) in college played with Johnny U and Earl Morrall, who took over for the injured U-man and won the '71 Superbowl

Damn I'm gettin' old. One of my best friends (my age) in college played with Johnny U and Earl Morrall, who took over for the injured U-man and won the '71 Superbowl

I'm too lazy to look it up, but wasn't Earl Morrall famous for sporting that flat-top haircut?

If New England doesn't win I hope it's the Panthers that do. To be frank I'm just glad to be rid of the seahawks and steelers. Those were two teams I absolutely couldn't stomach winning again. Both have absolutely insufferable fanbases and I take no pity on the Ohioans that frontrun for the Steelers.

I hate Seattle only because of Pete Carroll, and how he just walked away from USC in tough times.

The Seahawk fan base isn't really that bad- they actually admire us Browns fans (at least on the forum http://www.seahawks.net).

I don't have any angst towards Carolina or Arizona. I am a big fan of Larry Fitzgerald so I lean towards the Cardinals.

AFC-wise, I'm still not happy about our blown games against the Broncos. Like others wrote, I have nothing against Peyton, but when he put that Broncos jersey on, sorry I can't get behind that at all. Tough to even fathom rooting for NE, but that's where I am now.

Both he and Unitas had them.

Hell so did I back then... or at least a close cousin of the flattop... It was called a butch or a "Crew Cut".

Even used a stick of "Butch Wax"... a specialty, ethnic product for white kids...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/ac/69/6dac69a39fbcd1d416bf69a1c83c2c38.jpg[/b]

Here's some useless knowledge. . .

Of the 4 remaining QB's, 3 of them were taken as the first overall pick in the draft.

I should have used that in my trivia quiz. I didn't......but thanks for the data.

And it is not useless.....it is a very sharp illustration of the need to get a franchise QB....and that often that #1 pick is the place....if the right guy is there.

Hell so did I back then... or at least a close cousin of the flattop... It was called a butch or a "Crew Cut".

Even used a stick of "Butch Wax"... a specialty, ethnic product for white kids...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/ac/69/6dac69a39fbcd1d416bf69a1c83c2c38.jpg[/b]

Yep.....been there, done that in like grade school.

Archived