THE BROWNS BOARD

Horseshoe Theory Of Politics.

jbluhm86

So why should murder be illegal? I mean, It's Dahmer that has to answer to god for it not you.

I mean why should Andrea Yates be in prison. It was her own kids she decided to drown not yours or anyone elses.her decision amirite?

This would be an example of what I call extreme debating. Citing ridiculous arguments and comparisons to make a point. Maybe not extremist, like an Islamic Extremist. But not anywhere near a moderate or reasonable approach to the discussion. Hence, it becomes my way or the highway. Im right your wrong. Etc Etc Etc. Ive been listening to the abortion fanatics for 40 years now. Both sides. What a bunch of turds.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be an example of what I call extreme debating. Citing ridiculous arguments and comparisons to make a point. Maybe not extremist, like an Islamic Extremist. But not anywhere near a moderate or reasonable approach to the discussion. Hence, it becomes my way or the highway. Im right your wrong. Etc Etc Etc. Ive been listening to the abortion fanatics for 40 years now. Both sides. What a bunch of turds.

You can call it what you want. But if you are of the mind that abortion is murder...and I am...than there's really no rationale in which it becomes ok. Murder is murder is murder.

On this board many times we've had this debate and many times I've stated the times I think abortion is acceptable. Mainly: rape, medical emergency, and before the heart starts beating. After that it's no good. Really that's an extremely fair set of circumstances. I see it the other way:most pro-abortion people want abortions on demand no questions asked. Oh they may say something like "well not in the third trimester" but second trimester fetuses are in fact live humans. Aborting them is not only murder it's really the sickest saddest kind of murder.

Stuart

Anything the right does or thinks is "extremist" to the assholes on the left.

The Tea Party is not extremist. Right wing extremism is either fringe...the Westboro Babtists, or near extinct...the KKK, Skinheads.

What has been normal is now extremist.

You don't approve of gay marriage, you're an extremist.

You don't want to bake a gay wedding cake, you're an extremist.

If you're anti abortion, you are an extremist.

If you're anti gun laws you're an extremist.

If you think everyone eligible to vote should be required to have an ID you're an extremist.

If you want to protect our borders you're an extremist.

If you believe in the Constitution you are an extremist.

If you don't believe in PC you're an extremist.

You drive an SUV and like to hunt you're an extremist.

The next in line to be called extremists are those who refuse accept the idea of gender neutrality, common core...

What is extreme is now normal.

Bruce Jenner parading around looking like a woman.

To fags that can marry each other.

Using tools to rip apart a fetus...nothing extreme about that.

How sad we let liberal fuckers dictate where the bar is moved.

There is no line to be drawn in liberalism.

I guess in my world, just the fact that so many people have divided the country into 2 neat little groups(iE the left or right) is extreme. Used to be that the bulk of the country(say 80% plus) was considered moderate. Meaning we had similar values, needs and beliefs. But now we hear guys like you stuart who say all libertards are assholes and all libertards belief this or that and we hear the same rhetoric from the left claiming republinuts are all this way or that way. And, again to me, all those people are extreme. They have no middle ground and have no want or need to discuss, resolve or compromise on anything. And that is NOT how its always been . There is a massive HUGE rift, where there never was before. And this is something new that has developed over the last 20 years or so. You can claim otherwise, but that is not true. And that is the reason we are going to hell in a handbag. Ive read the garbage on this forum for years and just shake my head, because there is very little reasoning or sensibility being displayed. Just a bunch of idiots spewing rhetoric about how bad the "other side" is. Its disgusting.

And the shitheads in Washington are doing the same. Grid lock. Nothing gets resolved because no one will bend or compromise. And the worst part is that they fuck us over all the time and, somehow, get a bunch of stupid shitheads to back them up and support it. There are no people strong enough to step away from their little lives and their TV long enough to actually learn the issues and try to make a difference. MOST people dont even fucking vote anymore. Losers. Pathetic losers. And instead of addressing REAL economic issues that could improve our quality of life, we fight endlessly about stupid shit like Gay marriage, what some President did 20 years ago and who's getting a blow job. Just a bunch of fucking fools who listen to anything they hear or read and then take it for gospel. We, as a people, deserve the ass fucking we are getting, because no one cares enough to stop it. But hey, lets fight about our guns that aint going anywhere, or whether some fag got a cake baked, or who's marrying who. Good luck.

Everything on this page is an attack. Everything. Not one meaningful intelligent discussion on anything. That, my friend, is extreme. Used to be forums and town hall meetings, where people showed up and tried to resolve things. Now we take a shit and fling it at anybody who doesnt agree. So, dont tell me things arent extreme. They are. And shitheads with zero diplomacy or tact are the reason why.

Im going to give you an example of what Im saying. Imagin you had your own business and wanted to implement a new process. You hold a meeting with your employees. But instead of discussing the pros and cons, they just called each other assholes and dickheads. Then, unable to have a meaningful dialogue, you decide to have a vote. 5 people vote to implement the new idea nd 4 vote against it. Then, the 4 who voted against it just stopped doing their jobs, refused to help with the new ideas and spent all day bitching and whining about how it used to be. And, because of this, your company comes to a grinding halt. And that fucks up your paycheck and everybody elses paycheck and screws your customers too.

What would you do? You'd fire them of course and youd hire more reasonable people who would be agreeable to doing what the company decided was best.

That is how Washington and the people work now. Its fucked. And idiots spewing lies and hate on a dialy basis, whenever and wherever they can are a HUGE part of the reason. That is extreme bullshit and it is EXACTLY whats going on here, in Washington, on the news and everywhere else.

America used to work the right way. We'd vote and the guy who won got the backing and support of the people. And America was a great country "then", because the people worked together toward a common goal. NOW, that aint how it goes. If your guy doesnt win, we spend the next 4 or 8 years screaming, crying and whining about it. We pint fingers and refuse to help out. We NEVER pull together, because instead of being AMERICANS, we have become libratard assholes and Republitard cunt heads.

If you dont see that, then you are blind. The only real question is are you the one fighting against it or perpetuating it. Think about it.(I already know the answer)

Everything on this page is an attack. Everything. Not one meaningful intelligent discussion on anything. That, my friend, is extreme. Used to be forums and town hall meetings, where people showed up and tried to resolve things. Now we take a shit and fling it at anybody who doesnt agree. So, dont tell me things arent extreme. They are. And shitheads with zero diplomacy or tact are the reason why.

You sound a little, what's the word..., oh yes,extreme.

;)

WSS

I don't think everything on this page is an attack. There's lefty guys here and righty guys here and most of the time we all get along pretty much fine. I mean, sure we call each other assholes and Retards but I doubt it's really personal to anyone.

Archived