THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns cut Starks and Dray

Mudfly

Most guys with perceived character issues get their shit together eventually. I dont give a fuck what these guys are like off the field, I want W's. Draft the guys who fall due to character concerns. Sign guys like Aldon Smith and Greg Hardy. Bet we would have loved La'el Collins in the 7th Rd last year, we would be creaming in our pants of we would have drafted Mathieu. Without this being a viable landing spot for top FA's we have to take risks to get the most talent we can through those doors.

No we don't. Aldon Smith? He would help us exactly zero, since he's suspended.Hardy is one woman slap away from joining him in a year suspension. Burfect's anger management issues finally cost him 4 games. Sometimes guys like Honey Badger get their shit together, but 9 times out of 10 they don't. 20\20 hindsight says Manziel wasn't worth the risk & headache either. Problem is- these guys have been told they can do no wrong since grade school, & how f**king great they are playing football. Some of them never grow up. That is, until they spend a couple years in jail- like Mike Vick.

The guys don't have to be choir boys- but they do have to stay off police reports.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I love this place. where else can you go to read Now Bosa sucks. Mack can't do Jack nor can Myles. But even thou a x Buckeye in Noah Spence fails drug test & test positive for Ecstasy it's ok cause he's the Best Pass Rusher :o:). Did we pass on Shane Ray Over Erving cause of a Dubbie in ashtray? Is Armonty Bryant our greatest talent that runs around with pills & guns? Drop to 4, Dallas gives me their headache in Hardy (Now Bosa,Jack & Spence) & our QB @4 (Goff or Wentz) & I will take my chances EITHER WAY!! Hell my next move is how can I get from 32 to 19 Bills to get Mario Williams, if your the highest paid defense you mize well play like it. Screw Denver!!

God I love this place. where else can you go to read Now Bosa sucks. Mack can't do Jack nor can Myles. But even thou a x Buckeye in Noah Spence fails drug test & test positive for Ecstasy it's ok cause he's the Best Pass Rusher :o:). Did we pass on Shane Ray Over Erving cause of a Dubbie in ashtray? Is Armonty Bryant our greatest talent that runs around with pills & guns? Drop to 4, Dallas gives me their headache in Hardy (Now Bosa,Jack & Spence) & our QB @4 (Goff or Wentz) & I will take my chances EITHER WAY!! Hell my next move is how can I get from 32 to 19 Bills to get Mario Williams, if your the highest paid defense you mize well play like it. Screw Denver!!

Glad you brought up Armonty- who's fer sure gonna get suspended. So you like jailbird talent? Right on. Take a hint. Zero, and I mean ZERO chance the Browns have any interest in Hardy.

"Talent goes to hell, if it sits in a cell."

No we don't. Aldon Smith? He would help us exactly zero, since he's suspended.Hardy is one woman slap away from joining him in a year suspension. Burfect's anger management issues finally cost him 4 games. Sometimes guys like Honey Badger get their shit together, but 9 times out of 10 they don't. 20\20 hindsight says Manziel wasn't worth the risk & headache either. Problem is- these guys have been told they can do no wrong since grade school, & how f**king great they are playing football. Some of them never grow up. That is, until they spend a couple years in jail- like Mike Vick.

The guys don't have to be choir boys- but they do have to stay off police reports.

I believe Smith gets to play a total of a full season between 2015 and 2016. When he plays, he's very good. Instead we have, well, our group of OLBs, who will play two full seasons and be mediocre.

Glad you brought up Armonty- who's fer sure gonna get suspended. So you like jailbird talent? Right on. Take a hint. Zero, and I mean ZERO chance the Browns have any interest in Hardy.

We will leave the jailbirds of the world to Shitsburg & Vicks of the world. But it's time we take some risk on some playmakers coming threw the door cause the only one's we see our those for money on old used parts. Hue wants to win, lets see how far he's willing to go?

Sad, modern-day version of "club in the tub"...

But who knows how much "stuff" we never heard about back in the 60's...

Archived