THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to DUMP TRUMP

calfoxwc

Trump can't keep his phoney sound bites straight. NOW, he will "negotiate" on

immigration.

and anything else.

He hasn't any more legitimacy to run for pres than hitlery.

Politics has sunk to a new low. Sure, be frustrated about our gov getting

bigger and more expensive every year, etc etc etc.

Trump will make it worse. He's a fraud.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if anyone cares about the Republican Party, & I really don't, this bit of ship should damages beyond repair or change it forever.

Go ahead boys, hand Hillary the job.

Should that happen I will lose a great deal of respect for the old guard conservatives including the National Review, the Weekly Standard etc.

Because of this lunatics personality the party has a rare opportunity to shift gears to the hard nosed business plans and Financial conservatism and smaller government that should appeal to everyone.

If they fuck Trump over his millions of supporters, or hundreds of thousands or however many, will stay home..

Even people who care about the social issues don't care enough to make a difference. Donald Trump supporters are not the religious right even though many of the religious right are on board.

Kids are stupid and love Bernie Sanders, but they're also lazy and don't show up at the polls. Still Hillary will try to match him with a stack of free shit and she's got the racist vote sewn up.

Go ahead cry babies, cut off your nose to spite your faces.

Face the facts, Ted Cruz is a goofball and Marco Rubio seems like a light weight at this point. That's unfortunate but oh well. And John Kasich doesn't have a chance. The party's best hope is to get behind Trump and the powers that be do their best to guide his presidency.

Or you will be listening to the Wicked Witch of the West cackling and braying for the next four years.

WSS

Well if anyone cares about the Republican Party, & I really don't, this bit of ship should damages beyond repair or change it forever.

Go ahead boys, hand Hillary the job.

Should that happen I will lose a great deal of respect for the old guard conservatives including the National Review, the Weekly Standard etc.

Because of this lunatics personality the party has a rare opportunity to shift gears to the hard nosed business plans and Financial conservatism and smaller government that should appeal to everyone.

If they fuck Trump over his millions of supporters, or hundreds of thousands or however many, will stay home..

Even people who care about the social issues don't care enough to make a difference. Donald Trump supporters are not the religious right even though many of the religious right are on board.

Kids are stupid and love Bernie Sanders, but they're also lazy and don't show up at the polls. Still Hillary will try to match him with a stack of free shit and she's got the racist vote sewn up.

Go ahead cry babies, cut off your nose to spite your faces.

Face the facts, Ted Cruz is a goofball and Marco Rubio seems like a light weight at this point. That's unfortunate but oh well. And John Kasich doesn't have a chance. The party's best hope is to get behind Trump and the powers that be do their best to guide his presidency.

Or you will be listening to the Wicked Witch of the West cackling and braying for the next four years.

WSS

I never thought I'd see the day where a party self-destructed. Romney's critical speech just reeks of "he's not one of US," after he happily took an endorsement and undoubtedly a ton of money from Trump in 2012.

I had figured there was no way in hell the Rs would lose the White House this time around. They did, unbelieveable.

I'm glad I'll be out of town during the facade of the R convention. Go ahead old money, get your brokered convention. If you can't get your shit together in house, no supposedly educated American voter is going to trust you to be the President. Shame shame shame on you, I was interested in giving you my vote, despite my misgivings with some of your platform. Bye Bye

I thought Trump did not look good at the debate. All the other candidates showed more command of the facts while Trump still speaks in generalities. It was obvious his economic plans are flawed by the numbers which Chris Wallace showed. It is also obvious we don't know what we are getting with Trump. He has an off the record talk with the liberal editors of the NY Times and says in essence he is just telling the crowds he speaks to what they want to hear, that it is just saying things to get elected and if he is elected he has no intentions of following through with what he is saying now. I judged Obama for saying I thought he was a narcissist and I think Trump is every bit the narcissist that Obama is. At least with Cruz you would get someone who would follow the constitution which is good for everyone in this country. Trump says as commander in chief if he gave an illegal order to the military and they refused he would make them do it. That is scary and Trump scares me.

That said I don't want the establishment trying to pick the candidate. The democrat elites do it with a rigged super delegate system and the GOP is throwing the kitchen sink at Trump. Let the people decide. They saw Trump last night. If they want him they should get him. There was one candidate who really stood out last night. John Kasich.

What illegal order might he give?

And since when are American soldiers allowed to question the commander in chief?

WSS

If an order is unlawful you don't have to obey. Such as if he came up to you and said 'shoot that guy in the face'. It would never happen of course.

I've seen and liked John Kasich for quite some time.

He is the most qualified of any candidate of either party, IMHO.

His timing is, simply, wrong. Now, people want bravado, not pragmatic policy. They want females (of a certain ilk) - especially the wife of the 'First Black President'.

I give John credit for sticking it out.

Vince McMahon should conduct the next Debates.

But I can't wait to hear people on this board say "oh, he doesn't actually mean it, it's totally okay to suggest that you'd force the military to kill women and children because they wouldn't have to lol". I don't give a shit if people would do it or not, the man said in a public debate he's in favor of committing objective war crimes.

What's it gonna take out of this guy's mouth before people get off the damn bandwagon?

Keyword is suggested.

Of course these days we are already killing the families of terrorists with drone strikes. Even though one of our board members doesn't believe it. ;)

WSS

Try not to be too much of an idiot Steve. It's a bad look

But the point Diehard is Trump says the military will do what he says. Yes he would be the commander in chief but that is not a dictator position and he has limits even as president.

I don't think Trump understands what he is saying. There is the Uniform Code of Military Justice. There are checks and balances.

And people don't care - in this specific instance or in any other instance when he spouts nonsense and vitriol.

Donald Trump IS Joe The Plumber, The Cable Guy, and Mort Downey, Jr. rolled into one.

All true brother John and all preferable to the Margaret Hamilton of politics.

WSS

Trump did OK responding to everything.

The whole debate was the anti-Trump show. Rubio, Cruz, and Fox were all against Trump - Kasich was recalling his political career fondly.

Using buzzfeed as a source to stump him is pretty ridiculous, though he did good answering you have to negotiate to get any legislation passed. Ask for more than you expect to get, and work down from there (as he writes in his book). The Ted Cruz strategy of yelling and not talking to any democrats is not the correct approach to get anything done.

They even played an anti-Trump ad during the debate FFS.

Like him or not - he's the republican nominee. People are showing up to vote in record numbers. He got more votes in Nevada than the entire amount of voters that showed up in 2012 (which should have been a big year being anti-Obama and all that). He got more votes in MA than Romney did in 2012 - and he was the governor.

Trump v Hillary - not worth choosing any other sides than that.

Jeb Bush spent $60 million on consultant fees? Cruz $30 million, rubio $30 million, Trump? nothing. Trump doesn't have people telling him what to say - rehearsing answers dozens of times. He's mildly inconsistent because of it, but in the big picture he's been consistent - recognizes what NAFTA has done, no TPP, fix immigration, don't topple dictators in the middle east and have a foreign policy of endless proxy wars against Russia.

And people don't care - in this specific instance or in any other instance when he spouts nonsense and vitriol.

Donald Trump IS Joe The Plumber, The Cable Guy, and Mort Downey, Jr. rolled into one.

Not sure what you mean by people don't care. Obviously since he is winning virtually everywhere, there are people who care.

They don't care that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I beg to differ on this, because I think in the big picture he does know what he's talking about - especially in terms of NAFTA, TPP, corporate inversions, US-China trade imbalance, Middle East policy.

I don't see any other candidates talking about how bad NAFTA is, how bad the TPP will be, how to stop corporate inversions, about China's currency manipulation and how hard it is for US companies to sell there, and about how we need to stop fighting the proxy war in Syria.

I beg to differ on this, because I think in the big picture he does know what he's talking about - especially in terms of NAFTA, TPP, corporate inversions, US-China trade imbalance, Middle East policy.

I don't see any other candidates talking about how bad NAFTA is, how bad the TPP will be, how to stop corporate inversions, about China's currency manipulation and how hard it is for US companies to sell there, and about how we need to stop fighting the proxy war in Syria.

Fair points.

Archived