THE BROWNS BOARD

What is success for you in the 2016 season?

tinythinker

That's one of the best teams in the league. We are one of the worst. Sure, anything can happen in a rivalry (and in an NFL game in general, which is why all you guys saying 0-16 are dumb), but on paper, this isn't going to happen.

Also, there's a town in Texas named Pittsburg (no h).

There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.

There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.

They left a light on for ya? Is that why you're so smart? :)

Well as my ole grandpappy used to say, "The're so bad this year they couldn't even beat North Zulch."

Yep, it's there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Zulch,_Texas

And just like the Browns they be dogs "home to the North Zulch High School Bulldogs. The 2A school is rich in tradition and history."

Y'all missed the obvious... Cleveland, Texas... up HWY 59 (I-69) from Houston, but still well south of Atlanta...

Y'all missed the obvious... Cleveland, Texas... up HWY 59 (I-69) from Houston, but still well south of Atlanta...

Texas has a town there that is the same as about every other well known city in the country. These are all towns in Texas:

Albany

Athens

Atlanta

Augusta

Bakersfield

Beverly Hills

Bogata

Boston

Buckeye

Buffalo

Bunker Hill

Charleston

Charlotte

Chillicothe

Cleveland

Columbus

Concord

Denver

Detroit

Dublin

Gainesville

Greenville

Hamilton

Hollywood

Jacksonville

Liverpool

London

Los Angeles

Manchester

Mansfield

Memphis

Miami

Moscow

Naples

Newark

Norton

Paris

Pasadena

Peoria

Portland

Puerto Rico

Ravennna

Reno

San Diego

San Jose

Santa Fe

Scotland

Scranton

South Bend

Toledo

Trenton

Wadsworth

Washington

1) Having a couple young players have breakout years. Like:

Duke, Crow, or any other RB

Gordon, Pryor, or a young WR

Griffin

Mingo, Armonty, or Orchard

Shelton and/or Erving

Gilbert, Gaines, Ifo, or Campbell

2) Solid yeears from Barnidge, Haden, Bitonio, Kwaun, Whitner, Kruger, and our new FAs

3) Ranking top 20 in O and D

4) More wins than last year

5) A solid draft that includes a good franchise QB prospect, an offensive playmaker, and a pass rusher

Belief that we have a plan.

I don't care what the plan actually is.. we just need people to believe that there is a track, it's a good track, and even if it's not perfect we still have a good chance to actually succeed.

People can suffer a lot if they believe in something. Without belief, you're cooked.

Belief that we have a plan.

I don't care what the plan actually is.. we just need people to believe that there is a track, it's a good track, and even if it's not perfect we still have a good chance to actually succeed.

People can suffer a lot if they believe in something. Without belief, you're cooked.

Good statement.

Mike

Success for me is the staff proving that they work well together without any incidents to make Cleveland look bad, the coaches putting together good game plans and at least competing in our games, and our players not giving up when they are down no matter what the situation.

Archived