THE BROWNS BOARD

NRA Fairy Tales

MLD Woody

So, woodypeckerhead, so you think a black or white person is the same as

a gay person with gay behavior and gay obamao lawsuits and also the same

as serial killers?

I know birds have small brains, but yours must be shell shocked from pecking into petrified wood.

Thusly, you are...woodypeckerhead.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, woodypeckerhead, so you think a black or white person is the same as

a gay person with gay behavior and gay obamao lawsuits and also the same

as serial killers?

I know birds have small brains, but yours must be shell shocked from pecking into petrified wood.

Thusly, you are...woodypeckerhead.

Is this an act or are you being serious?

Do I really need to explain the difference between a gay guy and a serial killer?

Posted Today, 07:41 PM

Both are genetic
BEHAVIOR is not. It is the behavior that is perverse...
Apparently, it could be genetic, brought on by drug use, or screwed up, abnormal dna,
serial killers are genetic, too, you idiot birdbrain. Would you sell a cake to a serial killer?

Livingamongpredators.over-blog.com/article-35527842.html

It has been thought for a long time that people become violent because they are “crazy”. Other people have thought that people become violent because of a ...

" Although one can clearly see that genetics, brain chemistry, damage, or dysfunction, or history of mental problems can cause a person to become a serial killer or psychopath, but that is not all it takes."

Serial killers – born or made? 4 ... Davidson concludes that although environment will affect aserial killer’s thoughts, it is a killer’s genetic make-up that ...

Davidson concludes that although environment will affect a serial killer’s thoughts, it is a killer’s genetic make-up that inevitably creates murderous thoughts.

This is just so stupid on so many levels I literally think my head is about to explode.

Actually, it is a very smart mocking of the stupid original claim. I do admit, I have the ability

to warp liberals' psyches - no stress intended. :)

Actually, it is a very smart mocking of the stupid original claim. I do admit, I have the ability

to warp liberals' psyches - no stress intended. :)

Your point is because being gay and being a serial killer are both genetic, we should be allowed to hate and discriminate gay people because we do it with that group of people

Down syndrome is a genetic mutation, so by that logic i can hate those people too right? Or I can hate my cousin with severe autism even though he had no choice in deciding his fate? What a piece of shit, good God. Stop being a bitch and just say "I hate gay people and think they should be discriminated against"

No, I never said anything about hate. I was making the point, that his assertion that genetic

conditions are the reason for gayness to be accepted, was bogus.

Because, the gay behavior is problematic. Sure, they should be treated like people.

But the issue it, behavior. Skin color is not a behavior, and it is just a color, not a mental/sexual/genetic

abnormal condition.

forcing the redefinition of Real Marriage is a behavior. Flaunting abnormal behavior, thinking/planning

that it will be considered normal.... is a behavior. Sicker still, coercing the teaching of innocent young

children to accept it as normal... is a sick, liberal, nazi-style social engineering behavior.

My point was to show him his "genetic" excuse was bogus for excusing the behavior, and bogus for trying

to show that gayness is the norm, and should be considered as such.

Autism is not the norm. Being gay is not the norm.

They are still people deserving of being treated like anybody else.

Autism, sadly, is a medical brain malfunction/mental condition.

Sometimes, they can respond to other people angrily, in a physical manner. That is wrong, but the person

is not to blame, the condition is.

Unless you are saying that gayness is strictly a mental disorder, your analogy is pretty much baloney.

An autistic person cannot help a lot of their behavior. There is no such excuse for a gay person's chosen

voluntary behavior.

Like, a gay person INTENTIONALLY lets a Christian baker KNOW it's for a GAY "marriage", knowing it

flies in the face of their beliefs, and then happily SUES them for having those beliefs...

instead of just going to a bakery and just buying a cake.... that is problematic liberal social warfare behavior.

So, your liberal pseudo-anger, is, typical liberal created based on a manufactured falsehood. My point was to the opposite -

the idea that "genetic means it's okay", and equating it to color of skin is asinine. It has nothing to do with saying

all genetic conditions are terrible and it's okay to hate genetic conditions - that is really sick...very stupid.

About 1-3? percent of society is gay? What percent of society do you think is white and black and brown?

I don't know, but gayness is a social and biological (if biological) anomaly.

I don't hate gay people, don't know anybody that does. But it is not normal, and if it's genetic, it is no more

normal, maybe, than autism is not normal. Again, I've always said I always have treated gay people, who didn't know

I knew...like everybody else I ever worked with.

Would I socialize with them? hell no. Would I go out to lunch with them on a social basis? hell no.

Would I include them with the rest of a group out to lunch, where I was going to conduct a preview

of a new system I was in the process of further developing? Most certainly.

Would I bake a cake for a gay "marriage" ? hell no. Would I keep the definition of Real Marriage between a man and a woman?

YES.

would I make civil unions for the purpose of giving two males or female...friends the rights they need because

of how they live? YES.

That's all. I have to have lunch and get some more firewood. Please try to have somwhat of a legit take, so

I don't have to write a critical thinking seminar in my responses.

Different colors of skin is most certainly not.

^^Do you honestly, truthfully, at your core believe this? That gay people have some systematic behavior that is changing the world? That the fact the two dudes can have a piece of paper saying they are together and be miserable like the rest of us is ruining society? That gay people want the same rights as you and I and shouldn't be denied service because of a sexual orientation they have no part in choosing? That Christians and other people don't flaunt their beliefs in the faces of those who oppose them? That businesses should be able to say no to gay people because of this "behavior"? That gay people should have to go to other businesses that separate but equal to the ones they want to enter? That gay people still aren't savagely discriminated against with people like your behavior for being themselves? That you stereotype all gay people into a group?That gay people still aren't abused, beaten and hated by society? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/benjamin-okeefe/a-young-man-was-beaten-fo_b_6917722.html). That gay people in your daily life have ANY, and I repeat ANY, real change to the shit you do? That I don't believe for a God damn second you don't deep down abhor gay people?

Have fun on the wrong side of history my friend.

^^Do you honestly, truthfully, at your core believe this?

Apparently, probably not, since you interpret falsely.

That gay people have some systematic behavior that is changing the world?

Systematic? Or systemic? Nobody is talking about changing the world nothin.

See my first statement - it's valid.

That the fact the two dudes can have a piece of paper saying they are together and be miserable like the rest of us is ruining society?

You don't read and comprehend, like a liberal. Why can't the two gay people have that piece of paper

in the form of a civil union? As for me, I'm one of the luckiest guys on earth being married !

That gay people want the same rights as you and I and shouldn't be denied service because of a sexual orientation they have no part in choosing?

If a baker refused to bake a cake for a legal civil union, I would think that would be discrimination.

Forcing a Christian baker to condone the perverse redefinition of Real Marriage - the gov is

being dicktatorial, and in violation of the civil rights of the baker couple. And the fine is an asinine

overreach.

That Christians and other people don't flaunt their beliefs in the faces of those who oppose them?

In typical liberal fashion, you try to flip it, but it landed on your nose. Christians demand that all ...

what? Nothing. Who opposes Christian marriage, and Real Marriage? ObaMao? Hitlery? You?

You need to think about what is valid to respond with, instead of mindlessly emotional knee jerking.

That businesses should be able to say no to gay people because of this "behavior"? That gay people should have to go to other businesses that separate but equal to the ones they want to enter?

Into a theater, etc? no problem. Demanding a service that violates the honor, religious beliefs of a targeted

Christian baker? bs. You are wrong. Do you see any gay twosome go to a MUSLIM baker? of course not.

Obamao would be angry.

That gay people still aren't savagely discriminated against with people like your behavior for being themselves?

What? the hell? Emotional venting, no makee sensee.

That you stereotype all gay people into a group?That gay people still aren't abused, beaten and hated by society?

I am not. The point, liberal emotional venter, is forcing people to violate their religious beliefs about

what is Real Marriage. Just because some moron acts that way towards gays, doesn't mean

they are entitled to reverse harrassment of innocent people like that Christian baker.

That gay people in your daily life have ANY, and I repeat ANY, real change to the shit you do?

You are being an asswipe now. I repeat, I have always treated gays like everybody else in

a business environment. I am retired, have no idea who might be gay in my daily life.

If I did, I would treat them just like anybody else, outside of socializing with them at any of their

social events, which obviously, they would understand.

That I don't believe for a God damn second you don't deep down abhor gay people?

I don't give a freakin dried up dandelion fuzzy floating through the air on a windy day

about what you pretend to believe. You are falsely playing the victim, liberal-silly-nilly-wise.

You don't know jack about me, or most people here, outside of the online persona.

With you libs, you always tend to go off the angry emotional outburst knee jerky garbage'.

I find it abnormal, and the behavior perverse. That's all. Gay people are human beings,

but they are not the fascists that overrule Christianity, nor moral beliefs of other human beings.

You can take you pseudo-angst and shove it. I don't believe in discrimination, and when

it's reversed, it's no better than the other.

Have fun on the wrong side of history my friend.

History has nothing to do with it. Learn to think before you post, learn to comprehend what you read,

and have a nice day, but be very quiet and hear the nothing that your brain is doing....

Just say "NO" to having another liberal hissy fit.

Sexuality, skin color and tendency to be a,serial killer.

All genetic.

Serial killer hurts others. Skin color and sexuality do not.

Yet you are against discriminating against people because of their skin color, but see no issue doing it because of their sexuality.

There is no reason against letting gays get married. None. Your own displeasure is not a reason. Individuals should not be able to hide behind religion when their just discriminating against others.

The only silver lining here is that you're very clearly on the losing side.

you always claim the winning side, napoleon woody.

Truth is, most normal people believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.

somewhere around half of them accept the deviation of the gay couple biz.

I personally am fine with them having a civil union.

If gay activists are not going to respect the beliefs of spiritual/religious folks, then how the hell

do they expect to be respected when they go legal/political to FORCE the perverted redefinition of

REAL MARRIAGE upon those who know better?

Why the hell do you oppose civil unions? If they hold the same rights/obligations legally etc. as REAL MARRIAGE,

then why the hell do you care?

A gay twosome, whatever. Let them do their own thing. Have civil unions, it's fair.

But they do not have the right to force all Christians/and non-religious moral people, to

accept the perverted redefinition of REAL MARRIAGE.

I am not discriminating against anybody, woodpecker. Just because you disagree with a liberal policy

run amok in liberal activist dicktatorial courts, doesn't mean I'm discriminating. You can shove that

false charge up your beak.

You don't think that the activist gay twosome hurt the baker family ? Seriously? Want more examples?

Wait, I'll play your game. You want sexual gay serial killers to be free to rape and murder.

There, that nearly as stupid as some of your false stupid claims.

Get the message, Woody? Of course you won't, you're a worst case scenario liberal.

Serial killing and abnormal/perverted sexuality - immoral/repulsive behavior.

Skin color - still man woman REAL MARRIAGE, and no connection to behavior.

Now quit apparently trying to be gay with Chris every time he posts - it's unbecoming and weird.

Sexuality, skin color and tendency to be a,serial killer.

All genetic.

Serial killer hurts others. Skin color and sexuality do not.

Yet you are against discriminating against people because of their skin color, but see no issue doing it because of their sexuality.

There is no reason against letting gays get married. None. Your own displeasure is not a reason. Individuals should not be able to hide behind religion when their just discriminating against others.

The only silver lining here is that you're very clearly on the losing side.

I've officially crossed the line of not responding with Cal anymore. It's like the crazy preacher at the university-if you feed the troll and his/her blatantly wrong principles you're giving them what they want. The best thing you can do is say nothing at all and be satisfied years later people will marvel at how stupid, ignorant and short-sighted our world was in previous generations.

But then again the dude who posts insane superimposed pictures of Obama as Hitler is the REAL genius in the room right? Yikes.

So,Jblu, you admit that you don't have a clue to defend your emotional bitc...I mean, venting,

and blurting out personal attacks....

so now it's the old "gee, I can't prove my point, he proved his, but he is wrong and I won't

talk to him anymore because I am so...uh...super duper superior to all conservatives

because they don't have an urge to hump Sanders' or Higgardly Clinton's leg"

yes. be very quiet. You couldn't prove one point about the issue, except that you are po'd you are

wrong, and you are generally completely soaked in Egypt.

So,Jblu, you admit that you don't have a clue to defend your emotional bitc...I mean, venting,

and blurting out personal attacks....

so now it's the old "gee, I can't prove my point, he proved his, but he is wrong and I won't

talk to him anymore because I am so...uh...super duper superior to all conservatives

because they don't have an urge to hump Sanders' or Higgardly Clinton's leg"

yes. be very quiet. You couldn't prove one point about the issue, except that you are po'd you are

wrong, and you are generally completely soaked in Egypt.

Yep, thats totally it. Far be it from me to argue against a guy who uses obama as hitler photoshops to say im not the crazy lunatic. Im sure as shit thats what everyone would say I tell ya, not moronic and crazy at all!

I've officially crossed the line of not responding with Cal anymore. It's like the crazy preacher at the university-if you feed the troll and his/her blatantly wrong principles you're giving them what they want. The best thing you can do is say nothing at all and be satisfied years later people will marvel at how stupid, ignorant and short-sighted our world was in previous generations.

But then again the dude who posts insane superimposed pictures of Obama as Hitler is the REAL genius in the room right? Yikes.

I would walk by, take their handout if they had one, and then throw it in the nearest trashcan (hopefully in sight of them)

My priveledged white male skin has done centuries worth of damage

Stuart

Another liberal lie...but go ahead and continue your self loathing, its actually kind of amusing. You're a college indoctrinated white guilt pussy after all.

The fact is that whitey and the nations they represent have done the most to help those in need and suffering around the world. Medical research, doctors and nurses donating their services, the countless charity organizations and volunteers serving throughout the world.

Also include the fact that America and whitey are the first to appear in a brown skinned nation the wake of some natural disaster.

Predicted Woodley response: Well it's the least we could do...after all, its because of my white ancestors that third world countries exist.LOL

Im sure you are being sarcastic but it's too easy to see you saying this with a straight face as it were.

Stuart

Woodly was taught in college that the white man invented slavery, so no, he wasn't being sarcastic.

Africans themselves were in the slave business long before the trans Atlantic slave trade was conceived by the European whitey, who incidentally got the idea from Muslims who were the major participants in the North African slave trade 700 yrs prior.

oh, don't encourage him, he'll start whipping himself with chains and walking on hot coals.

which is bad, he doesn't know the secret of how to do it safely.

Stuart

Woodly was taught in college that the white man invented slavery, so no, he wasn't being sarcastic.

Africans themselves were in the slave business long before the trans Atlantic slave trade was conceived by the European whitey, who incidentally got the idea from Muslims who were the major participants in the North African slave trade 700 yrs prior.

So because someone else invented something that makes it okay to be overtly compliant in completing the task? I'm sure the Germans weren't the first to commit genocide so they should just get a pass?

No one was taught that in college, literally no one. If that above sentence is true though I have A LOT of nefarious things to do over the weekend.

So because someone else invented something that makes it okay to be overtly compliant in completing the task? I'm sure the Germans weren't the first to commit genocide so they should just get a pass?

No one was taught that in college, literally no one. If that above sentence is true though I have A LOT of nefarious things to do over the weekend.

Of course you wouldn't suggest that the Germans and Japanese, for instance, should be held responsible for the ills of the entire world for the next couple hundred years and beyond?

I'm guessing many of my ancestors were Vikings. How long should I apologize to the Saxons? Isn't there a statute of limitations?

;)

WSS

For the white privelege crowd I invite you to imagine just how awesome the world will be when whites are no longer the majority power brokers. Just look at the utopias that exist today literally anywhere else. You probably have a few Asian countries that are tolerable and pretty much everywhere else is terrible.

Of course you wouldn't suggest that the Germans and Japanese, for instance, should be held responsible for the ills of the entire world for the next couple hundred years and beyond?

I'm guessing many of my ancestors were Vikings. How long should I apologize to the Saxons? Isn't there a statute of limitations?

;)

WSS

I don't at all, but that guy's comment wasn't really about that. I'm just saying that even though others do it (or have done it) that doesn't just mean it justifies actions.

For the white privelege crowd I invite you to imagine just how awesome the world will be when whites are no longer the majority power brokers. Just look at the utopias that exist today literally anywhere else. You probably have a few Asian countries that are tolerable and pretty much everywhere else is terrible.

Truth is, I wish they would change the phrase "white privilege" to someone less daunting. People get caught up in the word "privilege" perhaps understandably and it totally tenses the conversation in places where, in theory and research, has nothing to do with the concept. What the crazy 1% of the so called "social justice warriors" say and do is in no way indicative of what most everyone else thinks and feels.

Im sure you are being sarcastic but it's too easy to see you saying this with a straight face as it were.

Right, because I have some liberal views on social issues, I must be a social justice warrior going on and on about privilege....

That same type of thinking would lead me to believe you bomb abortion clinics

Archived