THE BROWNS BOARD

He's As Much of a Scientist as I Am

MLD Woody

roundup is not residual, so they say. It dissapates into nothing after so many days....

and yet, this is enough to make me sick... time to have our well water tested again...

This is the part where you say 'the government should do something about this'

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleve - you are emotionally knee jerking again. Stop and think about that.

Collectivist food production, all run by the government... it's the mass production of

food that requires mass solutions to problems, like insecticides, herbicides, disease sprays,

artificial methods of preventing ripening/causing ripening, artificial preservatives, artificial

coloring agents......

the giant food producers get away with all this, to be so efficient they can afford the giant,

million dollar machines. You want the opposite of what you said there.

No cal I am not knee jerking, the centralization of our food chain as the result of large corporations taking it over and applying the traditional capitalist commoditization model of food production is precisely why things like roundup had to be invented.

And frankly I don't care what runs the food chain....it just has to be collective and not subject to the pressures of the free market. Free market forces dictate that certain crops have to be over used, that destroys soil...and that's a fact. There's nothing emotional or knee jerk about that. The loss of nutrition from our food chain is the final indictment of the free market model of food production. But of course we have synthetic supplements to augment this right? You see what's been done to us?

A. Yes, the gov should do something about this.

B. Cleve, that's wrong. You don't think roundup has been used in

russia and china? get real. It's the mass production of food that

is the problem.

C. Our gov should ban it's use. Let the free market adjust.

A. Yes, the gov should do something about this.

B. Cleve, that's wrong. You don't think roundup has been used in

russia and china? get real. It's the mass production of food that

is the problem.

C. Our gov should ban it's use. Let the free market adjust.

In China yeah undoubtedly, but Russian maybe not...at least not much anymore. Europe in general is way ahead of us on this and Putin himself if i'm not mistaken has commented on this and wants it done away with.

I explained first, Jblew. What I talked about, was posting a dumb pic,

INSTEAD OF COMMENTING AND EXPLAINING WHY YOU DISAGREE.

So, I explained first, girlieman jblew.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=25514141

I explained first, Jblew. What I talked about, was posting a dumb pic,

INSTEAD OF COMMENTING AND EXPLAINING WHY YOU DISAGREE.

So, I explained first, girlieman jblew.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=25514141

My question is: why is a supposedly happily married man cruising around on a dating website in the first place?

My question is: why is a supposedly happily married man cruising around on a dating website in the first place?

ahhh i didn't think about that. Is this the ole conservative hypocrisy principle rearing it's ugly head again? You know boo gay marriage and all that only heterosexuals may shit all over the sanctity of marriage.

nah. I googled "jblew" and that came up. It's kinda funny stupid that

a search on "jblew" actually found something. :)

Nice try but u know full that's not how jbluhm is spelled. Ur on POF for real aren't u? u old rascal you. Does your current wife pay you no attention when start with your cool stories? Is that why? Lookin for another impressionable young lass who obediently listens to your fantasies and says tell me moar of ur cool stories Indy!!!

no comprende, dumbee hombre.

All I know, is I call you "jblew" for the retribution aspect of it, and

I don't even know what site I sent you.

If you are offended, I apoligize for woodpecker.

cleve

noun \ˈklēv\

Popularity: Bottom 30% of words

Definition of cleve

plural -s

dialectal, England : cliff

dialectal, England : steep sloping ground :

Meaning, cleve always posts stuff that resides on a slippery slope....

Meaning, cleve always posts stuff that resides on a slippery slope.... Me

**************************************************************************************

duh...I don get it..... Cleve

definition of Cleve - "steep sloping ground". Then, I talked about you posting stuff that resides

on a slippery slope. Play on words.

That is at least a little bit clever. "slippery slope" vs "steep sloping ground"....

and it did NOT come from the blaze.

it has merit as a joke, but you are lib, and therefore will never understand what is funny.

No it isn't. Ur not witty or smart. U have no filter anymore for what makes sense or not. U just type what comes to mind without any kind logical/rational filter applied. This is why you constantly link the blaze because they do all the legwork which ur not able to do anymore

I'm not trying to be "that guy", but if you're going to call someone out for not being smart, then perhaps you should use the word "you" instead of "U" in your arguments. You have to keep up appearances, guy.

I will agree with you on the "no filter" and Blaze points, though.

I'm not trying to be "that guy", but if you're going to call someone out for not being smart, then perhaps you should use the word "you" instead of "U" in your arguments. You have to keep up appearances, guy.

I will agree with you on the "no filter" and Blaze points, though.

Typing on a phone bro, gonna use any shortcut I can

Meaning, cleve always posts stuff that resides on a slippery slope.... Me

**************************************************************************************

duh...I don get it..... Cleve

definition of Cleve - "steep sloping ground". Then, I talked about you posting stuff that resides

on a slippery slope. Play on words.

That is at least a little bit clever. "slippery slope" vs "steep sloping ground"....

and it did NOT come from the blaze.

it has merit as a joke, but you are lib, and therefore will never understand what is funny.

Maybe it would help if u looked up what a slippery slope argument means. Has nothing to do with me mocking u for being on POF

Maybe it would help if you knew it was a joke,

a play on words.

It....doesn't........have.........to............be...........a..........serious............comment.

That slow enou...

dammit.

That......................slow.....................enough....................for.......................ya.......?

You aren't very bright.

Again, this thread is more about making fun of Palin. Again, I don't just take Nye's word for it and I wouldn't expect anyone else to. AGAIN, it is the mountains of peer reviewed scientific research supporting man made climate change that speaks for itself.

But you won't get it. You'll never get it. Your tiny little mind has already been molded by your political party.

Dance puppet. Dance

Am I the only one who sees the irony here?

Am I the only one who sees the irony here?

Good point. I forgot about the constant stream of threads I make with links to extremely biased political websites while I generalize anyone that disagrees with me into one political group that I'm always insulting.

Total irony

Archived