THE BROWNS BOARD

What two players dont you want in rd 1?

beare

For my honest answer, I don't want any of the OTs. I prefer that JT stay right where he is for the next 8 years or so....and for a ROT....we can get that later.

Also, no DTs. Not if we are going to continue with the 3-4. If this team was to commit to a 4-3, then yes, perhaps. At NT we have Shelton. And he has to come of age and man that position. If we need another backup besides Meder, we can get one later.

What DO I want us to consider in round 1?:

DE....need edge rusher

LBs both inside or out.....ditto

WR or two. We have backups starting for us.

Safety. Losses of Gipson/Whitner hurt. Need replacements

For my honest answer, I don't want any of the OTs. I prefer that JT stay right where he is for the next 8 years or so....and for a ROT....we can get that later.

Also, no DTs. Not if we are going to continue with the 3-4. If this team was to commit to a 4-3, then yes, perhaps. At NT we have Shelton. And he has to come of age and man that position. If we need another backup besides Meder, we can get one later.

DE....need edge rusher---#8 BUCKNER

---#65 CORREA OLB

WR or two. We have backups starting for us.--#32 Michael Thomas/Doctson

Safety. Losses of Gipson/Whitner hurt. Need replacements--#99 MILES KILLEBREW

Gip, been on it for weeks, agree top 4 needs. combined drafttec & CBS & hope it falls our way. think ILB Blake Martinez or Dominique Alexander is doable at 138, Grab C Tuerk or Jack Allen at 141. WR-C. Peake @172. I'd be feeling pretty good..

DE....need edge rusher

WR or two. We have backups starting for us.

Safety. Losses of Gipson/Whitner hurt. Need replacements

With you Gip...that is why in our mock draft for Cleveland I went DE, OLB, WR

At 8 Lynch and Elliott.

I desperately hope we dont trade up late for Michael Thomas too, there are better receivers than him on day 3. He runs routes slowly too often, bust material for me.

I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.

I think be prepared for a continuation of the Ray Farmer approach to wide receivers.

I think be prepared for a continuation of the Ray Farmer approach to wide receivers.

I'd be shocked if we were still Farmer-rigid concerning WRs... especially ones that will actually attempt and execute downfield blocks.

Archived