THE BROWNS BOARD

What two players dont you want in rd 1?

beare

What I mean is, I see us going for the traditional hard-to-get positions early on - QB, tackle, pass rusher. Those guys are pretty hard to find later on, unlike RB, WR, DT, G.

Tyler Boyd or Malcom Mitchell in the 3rd please

Of course you jackoffs don't want Lynch. You didn't want Roethlisberger or Petersen either. God forbid the Browns pick a play maker. Let's draft more OL.

Who the fuck are you talking to? I have more or less been on your side, saying Lynch may be the guy.

(and from radio reports, Hue Jackson may also be on your side)

What I mean is, I see us going for the traditional hard-to-get positions early on - QB, tackle, pass rusher. Those guys are pretty hard to find later on, unlike RB, WR, DT, G.

sure.....but that is also because those positions are nearly just as much a need for the Browns.....and there appears to be more top flight talent available at those spots than at WR. That is why the WR spot may go 2d/3rd round, not anti-WR philosophy.

After finding time to watch tape late last night, I'll still maintain that I don't want Ramsey - but I'll switch out Buckner for Lynch now.

A fellow Buckner hater?! Welcome! What do you dislike most?

A fellow Buckner hater?! Welcome! What do you dislike most?

Slow step, plays high, very inconsistent hand usage, too often he hand fights with the lineman and doesn't try to get skinny in the gap, motor and burst question, too often because of playing high he loses his feet from under him...

How far did you want me to go here?

Slow step, plays high?

This. He's high on the mocks cause of his physical potential but his fundamentals are lacking. Any 4-3 team that takes him as DE over bosa is straight up high. I've seen nothing from his tape that ma.kes me interested in him as a 5 tech for the Browns either. Not at 8 at least. If we drop back more and pick him up later along with more picks than yeah I'm ok with that

This. He's high on the mocks cause of his physical potential but his fundamentals are lacking. Any 4-3 team that takes him as DE over bosa is straight up high. I've seen nothing from his tape that ma.kes me interested in him as a 5 tech for the Browns either. Not at 8 at least. If we drop back more and pick him up later along with more picks than yeah I'm ok with that

I think he's being projected inside in the 4-3 and at 5-tech in the 3-4.

Side note - say that to 99% of my friends here, even the ones that follow the game, and they have no idea, it's like I'm talking a different language.

Had no idea why Tour said no to Conklin in the first. Then I saw him across from Buckner this past season. Dialed up more film...

I might have to say no to Lynch and Conklin now.

Took your good old time didn't ya?

I think he's being projected inside in the 4-3 and at 5-tech in the 3-4.

Side note - say that to 99% of my friends here, even the ones that follow the game, and they have no idea, it's like I'm talking a different language.

No team would put him at the 3spot in four down looks unless it's absolutely an obvious passing situation. Buckner would be abused on the interior.

Archived