THE BROWNS BOARD

London elects a Mooslem as it's mayor,

Only in gay ass england could they elect a fucking terrorist mayor. Fuck you and your country GFT. You suck yankee balls.

He might like the idea. Haven't seen him on here today maybe he's partying it up with those Islamic rat turds. Nothing like an orange soda to warsh down them hot flaming peanuts.

Only in gay ass england could they elect a fucking terrorist mayor. Fuck you and your country GFT. You suck yankee balls.

To be fair, they could probably elect a fucking terrorist mayor in, say, Kabul, or Islamabad.

I know your (faux?) rage only comes from fears over my safety - who else would you have such witty back and forth with? - and I really appreciate the concern.

For now, we'll see how it pans out. I don't think he wins a second term, to be honest. I didn't vote for him and don't particularly like him, although it's not related to his race or religion. He's really not the first muslim to hold office in this country.

He might like the idea. Haven't seen him on here today maybe he's partying it up with those Islamic rat turds. Nothing like an orange soda to warsh down them hot flaming peanuts.

BTW, I tend to be online here during my work hours, and *occasionally* otherwise. So not very much at the weekends, obviously.

Additionally, when Cal goes full Cal and reposts every email chain he's sent from www.real-american-gun-loving-white-male-straight-christian-patriots.com I tend to duck out. No good can come of it.

I love the arbitrary boundary of that. As if allah or whoever is sat up there with their cosmic ruler like "dammit, this backwards country still uses miles? fuck, where did I leave my mile ruler"

Good to see we're focussing on important things at the BBC.

Additionally, when Cal goes full Cal and reposts every email chain he's sent from www.real-american-gun-loving-white-male-straight-christian-patriots.com I tend to duck out. No good can come of it. Chris

Yeah, I wouln't want your liberal coworkers to lose their lunch if they look over your shoulder.

OTOH... that would correctly show my viewpoints of your liberal opinions...

keep your chin up - you can handle the truth....

keep-stiff-upper-lip.gif?w=300&h=108

btw, "every email chain"....

that's dumb. Do you know how many emails we get each day? I don't post from them

very often at all.

BTW, I tend to be online here during my work hours, and *occasionally* otherwise. So not very much at the weekends, obviously.

Additionally, when Cal goes full Cal and reposts every email chain he's sent from www.real-american-gun-loving-white-male-straight-christian-patriots.com I tend to duck out. No good can come of it.

Remember when you weren't going to be able to post anymore because of your new job?

Remember when you weren't going to be able to post anymore because of your new job?

Ha, yeah. I thought I'd be super engaged, working balls to the wall, but no. We lost our one main client just before (that's *before*, wise guys) I joined, and haven't had any come on since. It's not looking great and I suspect I'll be changing again within 2016.

Ha, yeah. I thought I'd be super engaged, working balls to the wall, but no. We lost our one main client just before (that's *before*, wise guys) I joined, and haven't had any come on since. It's not looking great and I suspect I'll be changing again within 2016.

Sorry to hear that. I thought maybe you just couldn't get enough of this place :)

just note - just because he's a Muslim, doesn't mean he has terrorist ties....

but he has terrorist ties....

• MUST WATCH: London’s New Islamic Mayor Has Long-held Ties to Terrorism [VIDEO]

• British Buses Ban The Lord’s Prayer, But Display Islamic Ads Praising Allah

"Just because he's a Muslim, doesn't mean he has terrorist ties guys. Geez."

Sweet, now that I have that out in front, I can post whatever ridiculous bullshit I want saying he has terrorist ties. But they won't call me an actual racist/islamaphobe. I'm a genius.

Sweet, now that I have that out in front, I can post whatever ridiculous bullshit I want saying he has terrorist ties. But they won't call me an actual racist/islamaphobe. I'm a genius.

You must quit stalking Cal. Watch out Cal, I think Woody has a crush on you.

I could care less, Europe was finished a long time ago.

I could give a fuck if it gets leveled or not. Fuck England and Fuck Europe. Let em all die

Awww, someone needs a hug...

giphy.gif

So you are upping the ante. Don't like Obama's policies? Racist! Don't like terrorism? Racism!

WSS

You must quit stalking Cal. Watch out Cal, I think Woody has a crush on you.

I guess when the majority of his posy's are directed at me or include his pet name for me, any responses I make will be labeled as mr obsessing over him. Haha, got it.

So you are upping the ante. Don't like Obama's policies? Racist! Don't like terrorism? Racism!

WSS

Yeah I don't see how you made that jump in reasoning at all...

Feel free to try to explain your thought process while insulting my own intelligence though.

Archived