THE BROWNS BOARD

London elects a Mooslem as it's mayor,

Yeah I don't see how you made that jump in reasoning at all...

Feel free to try to explain your thought process while insulting my own intelligence though.

I guess you could go back three or four posts and read what you said that I responded to.

Or not.

WSS

"Just because he's a Muslim, doesn't mean he has terrorist ties guys. Geez."

Sweet, now that I have that out in front, I can post whatever ridiculous bullshit I want saying he has terrorist ties. But they won't call me an actual racist/islamaphobe. I'm a genius.

WSS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sadiq-khan-pledges-to-help-hillary-clinton-beat-donald-trump-a7024841.html

Fuck this guy, what a bunch of bitches in London to elect this clown.

Wants to interfere in a US election to help Hillary.

Yeah that's a bit much. I'm waiting to judge him on what he does (I didn't vote for him with either my first or second choice) but it's not the best start. First things to happen under his watch are this, the ramadan on a bus thing (if we can't have the lord's prayer we can't have ramadan stuff, it's simple) and a lifting of restrictions on compulsory purchases around City Airport. That last one is galling when he campaigned on a platform of housing.

Not really related to the US but it's one of the first things he's done and it doesn't look good. Basically, Boris Johnson (previous mayor of London, leader of quit-EU campaign and general love him or hate him buffoon) put a moratorium on expanding City Airport - a small, generally short-haul only airport relatively close to the centre of london - by blocking any compulsory purchase of the housing around it. Khan has lifted that block as one of his first actions as mayor.

He also ran a campaign with easing the housing crisis as one of the main pillars...

Archived