THE BROWNS BOARD

pervert ObaMao directs all public schools to let transperverts use any bathroom

calfoxwc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I don't give too much of a shit about the bathroom issue, having the King pass down his decrees through the DoJ is garbage.

And unless I'm misunderstanding this boys will be allowed to use the same locker room as girls. I can't imagine parents of preteen and teenage girls feeling comfortable about this, and I hope this backfires on the Democrats.

WSS

And unless I'm misunderstanding this boys will be allowed to use the same locker room as girls. I can't imagine parents of preteen and teenage girls feeling comfortable about this, and I hope this backfires on the Democrats.

WSS

Well the 'criteria' isn't just you feel like it one day, but that you genuinely identify as that gender, and generally be able to back it up - presumably with multiple conversations with parents included. So you inform the school and that's pretty much it - you're that gender from then on, you don't really flip-flop. So it's not like some peeping tom can decide he's going to sneak in to the girls' changing rooms and it's all fine and dandy.

Also, think back to when you were at school, if some kid all of a sudden said 'actually, I'm a women, I'd like you to call me loretta' do you think the other boys would have been just cool with it? Or would he have been absolutely destroyed, every minute of every day?

I think it's not something to be taken lightly by the child or the school.

WSS

I bet there are teen boys rejoicing right now. A 16 year old me would have been more than pumped about being able to get some action from the girlfriend in the middle of the school day.

Well the 'criteria' isn't just you feel like it one day, but that you genuinely identify as that gender, and generally be able to back it up - presumably with multiple conversations with parents included. So you inform the school and that's pretty much it - you're that gender from then on, you don't really flip-flop. So it's not like some peeping tom can decide he's going to sneak in to the girls' changing rooms and it's all fine and dandy.

Also, think back to when you were at school, if some kid all of a sudden said 'actually, I'm a women, I'd like you to call me loretta' do you think the other boys would have been just cool with it? Or would he have been absolutely destroyed, every minute of every day?

I think it's not something to be taken lightly by the child or the school.

Who makes the criteria for what is considered transgender if gender identity is being pushed in a direction of it being fluid? A parent looking for lawsuits could make the case that little Jimmy decides every morning what gender they will be.

Isn't Trump on the same page with Obama? I thought Trump is on record saying transgenders should go to whatever restroom they think is appropriate.

And that's the right answer. Go to the bathroom that you look like you belong in close the stall door take your shit and get the fuck out. Will there be assholes involved? Probably. But the people who decided to waste our time writing a law just to fuck with the queers are assholes too. The situation has been created to offend everyone and score political points for a non-issue.

But here we're talking about teenage boys and girls showering together. I can't imagine even the most liberal parents being cool with that.

WSS

BTW, this is just another example of how it is culturally accepted that men and boys will revert to a 'natural' state of being a sexual predator whenever the opportunity presents itself. Like, she was practically asking to be raped, dressing sexily like she was. If we allow people to use the bathroom that reflects the gender with which they identify, *obviously* boys will just pretend so that they can do their sexual predator thing, that's just what boys do. What do you expect? It's like asking your dog not to eat the steak you put in front of it.

And that's the right answer. Go to the bathroom that you look like you belong in close the stall door take your shit and get the fuck out. Will there be assholes involved? Probably. But the people who decided to waste our time writing a law just to fuck with the queers are assholes too. The situation has been created to offend everyone and score political points for a non-issue.

I've never agreed with you more. I've seen people (including cal here) complaining that liberals are focussing on issues like this rather than poverty, ISIS or whatever big bag issue we should all be utterly consumed by. But actually, these bills are being introduced by republicans, generally to fuck with the queers, as you put it.

North Carolina responded when liberal city council Charlotte passed an ordinance requiring all government and business bathrooms and showers to be open to all sexes. Notice the showers part.

"The Charlotte city council had no authority to enact its ordinance, much less threaten tens of thousands of businesses with fines and minor punishments if they didn’t comply. They were threatening 23,000 businesses and nonprofits, including small “mom and pop” establishments, with fines and other minor punishments if they didn’t conform to that policy. Such threats are tyrannical when it was known that the ordinance they were discussing was beyond their purview."

The Truth About North Carolina’s Bathroom Bill

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/the-truth-about-north-carolinas-bathroom-bill/

BTW, this is just another example of how it is culturally accepted that men and boys will revert to a 'natural' state of being a sexual predator whenever the opportunity presents itself. Like, she was practically asking to be raped, dressing sexily like she was. If we allow people to use the bathroom that reflects the gender with which they identify, *obviously* boys will just pretend so that they can do their sexual predator thing, that's just what boys do. What do you expect? It's like asking your dog not to eat the steak you put in front of it.

So far, I don't think anyone is talking about it in a predatory way. That said, you are sadly mistaken if you think this won't end with a bunch of teenagers trying to fuck each other.

You think he will be the only dude trying to bone his girlfriend? Half the school would be doing that shit if they thought they could go fool around.

People having *sex*? WTF?! What has this world come to. When I was a kid, people didn't have sex, babies just arrived by stork mail, the regular way.

You guys had a fuck room at your high school that didn't interfere with class time? England sounds like a wild spot.

Ha, not quite. But also, it's just sex? If people have sex, what's the big deal? I mean really? It's not exactly appropriate at school, sure, same as it's not at work. But it still happens at work, and if it doesn't interfere with things what's the problem? Sex at lunch time?

Bear in mind, I don't care if schools do this to accommodate trans kids. But don't cry when it gets abused by kids who are very obviously not trans.

Exactly. I think you guys, well some of you, are attributing too much sense to 14 and 15 year old boys.

Besides I don't know how many are thinking about having sex in the locker room rather than just getting to look at a bunch of naked girls. Tell me that wouldn't be heaven on Earth for a teenage boy?

WSS

Here's a solution, just make it ok for post-operative transgenders.

(anyone surprised by Caitlyn Jenner's second thoughts now that this cash cow has been milked almost dry?)

WSS

I've thought about that before, too. Though, I basically come around to just having unisex bathrooms in the end.

I've thought about that before, too. Though, I basically come around to just having unisex bathrooms in the end.

I've seen those. There are some at a couple of the bars I play.

Seems like a logical place to change baby, take an emergency piss or bang some drunk chick you pick up.

:)

Of course adding an extra bathroom would be a huge expense to accommodate .03% of the population.

WSS

I meant more just doing away with gender specific bathrooms in general. All you have is a bunch of stalls and sinks anyway, it's not like there's anything traumatic. Take away the urinals and there's nothing on display.

People having *sex*? WTF?! What has this world come to. When I was a kid, people didn't have sex, babies just arrived by stork mail, the regular way.

Stuart

Thus far the most stupid "argument" posted on this thread...but go ahead keep defending it, I'm sure it gets better.

Women are not visually turned on like men are. If a lesbian showers with the rest of the girls, probably no harm no foul even if she is attracted to them. If a boy who identifies as a lesbian female showers with the girls, he's still going to be looking at them and most likely sporting a throbbing boner. It's just how men are, no use denying it.

Archived