THE BROWNS BOARD

Gay is caused by the Devil.

One Post

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine the comedians will tend to go with whoever or whatever gives the best material.

I would more imagine they take a direction that will appeal more to their core audience.

That's why Fox News tends to advertise investment firms Buicks and patent medicines while Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show advertised rubbers and video games.

:)

WSS

Actually even though they spread the humor around it has always seemed to me that the harshest skits are directed toward conservatives or Republicans.

That being said I appreciate a clever skit No Matter whose Ox is being gored.

WSS

I agree with your second point.

When they post their political bits on YouTube I'll watch. There have been a good anoint directed toward Hilary this election. How harsh they are May be up to the viewer.

Yeah it's the head. Your favorite part to suck on.

When I was going to go into the medical field I got A's in A&P 1 and 2.

But then I changed my mind when I considered I really don't like many people.

The only A's and B's you got were Herpes. Lmao.

Just remember - some fringe lunatic saying some stupid shit doesn't warrant its own thread. For example the other day I read about some christian nutjob saying 9/11 happened because god was mad with america or some shit, but it's basically irrelevant.

Just remember - some fringe lunatic saying some stupid shit doesn't warrant its own thread. For example the other day I read about some christian nutjob saying 9/11 happened because god was mad with america or some shit, but it's basically irrelevant.

Stuart

That was indeed stupid. Everyone knows its Allah who hates America.

Hasnt that basically been proven to be demonstrably false for decades now? Ooooo sodomy the old boogeyman.....your dick will fall off blah blah blah. This comes from when conservative morons still thought pounding your wife or g/f in door numero dos would all of a sudden make you go hey wouldnt it be better if this ass was huge and hairy and belonged to a dude? So much better than this cute little blond with her perfect apple ass....uughhh so gross

Archived