THE BROWNS BOARD

Gay is caused by the Devil.

One Post

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah because sticking your dick in a butt is totally natural and scientifically necessary.

So you haven't tried the back door on your wife then? Sure...

Wait, I fucked up. No way you're married.

It was spelled Boucher.

What the fuck ever, Captain Frenchie.

Not everyone has quasi-gay desires like you. The rectum is made for building up and expelling feces. It's not a playground, fag.

Well, that's obviously not true, since you seem to expel bullshit out of your mouth constantly...

Not everyone has quasi-gay desires like you. The rectum is made for building up and expelling feces. It's not a playground, fag.

So putting it in a cute little girls cute little hole means ur a shade away from putting it in a hairy man ass? Havevyou ever fucked a woman dude?

I think it is the work of the cloven hooved one. He slips that scaley red thumb into unborn baby bums and instantly turns them toward a future of interior design and a love of Broadway.

Hey, I like Broadway!

What the hell is this in my ass....? Damn you Satan straight to hell....

I can't wait til they do a muslim church lady. Or say, a mohammed in pink tutu skit.

that would really be funny to them.

gosh, I wonder why they haven't done anything like that yet...........

I can't wait til they do a muslim church lady. Or say, a mohammed in pink tutu skit.

that would really be funny to them.

gosh, I wonder why they haven't done anything like that yet...........

Because mosque lady is not a character that a lot of Americans can relate to thus no humor. I am not religious and still remember knowing that lady. She was my grandma haha.

The character was created in 1986 before everyone on the left and right cried about being mistreated.

Because mosque lady is not a character that a lot of Americans can relate to thus no humor. I am not religious and still remember knowing that lady. She was my grandma haha.

The character was created in 1986 before everyone on the left and right cried about being mistreated.

Plus they are a bunch of politically correct pussies and scared shitless of offending a religion with a bunch of really crazy people.

:)

WSS

Of course they're pussies. Notice they SNL only attacks Cruz and Trump. Not the Crooked Hillary.

Stuart

SNL has "attacked" Obama, except that liberal heads exploded...how dare they mock the Dear Leader.

Also recall the rodeo clown with the Obama mask and the outrage from the left that ensued...by both politicians and media. Pathetic.

Had the clown worn a George Bush mask...it would have been all in good fun.

I hate fucking liberals. Die motherfuckers.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/206878-new-heads-explode-snl-skit-mocking-obama-schoolhouse-rock-parody-bill-becomes-law/

Of course they're pussies. Notice they SNL only attacks Cruz and Trump. Not the Crooked Hillary.

They make fun of Hilary all of the time.

The Blaze, Ammoland, etc just don't make articles about it when it happens... so I can see how you haven't heard about it.

How could you think of both a man and a woman in gay terms? Woody

Well, the men think of the men in gay terms, and the women think of the women in gay terms.

I thought that was obvious.

They make fun of Hilary all of the time.

The Blaze, Ammoland, etc just don't make articles about it when it happens... so I can see how you haven't heard about it.

Actually even though they spread the humor around it has always seemed to me that the harshest skits are directed toward conservatives or Republicans.

That being said I appreciate a clever skit No Matter whose Ox is being gored.

WSS

Actually even though they spread the humor around it has always seemed to me that the harshest skits are directed toward conservatives or Republicans.

That being said I appreciate a clever skit No Matter whose Ox is being gored.

WSS

I would imagine the comedians will tend to go with whoever or whatever gives the best material.

Archived