THE BROWNS BOARD

Gay is caused by the Devil.

One Post

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/abletochoose/2016/05/pastor-abuses-dog-for-bible-lesson/?ref_widget=popular&ref_blog=dispatches&ref_post=satan-makes-people-gay

Found that at the site. Not feeding a dog to prove you have biblical dominion "over things". The ego of man is profound. This is exactly what the morning star foretold man would become.....if you beleive such stories.

?

Faggotry is a sin. Sin and temptation come from Satan.

These are the kind of guys you always read about the wife following them to a rest stop one weekend and seeing things that cant be unseen. Then they get infront of their congregation and fake cry.....already thinking about their next trip

It's almost like a mantra they keep telling themselves to suppress the urges. "No, you're not gay, being gay is a sin, and sin comes from the devil, it's just the devil testing you" - when actually the only problem is an absence of cock.

Spoken like true faggots. Don't lump everyone in with yourselves you damn homos.

If it gets hard looking at pictures of almost naked buff guys, for whatever reason, don't click on Walter's every-so-witty thread about woody.

It's almost like a mantra they keep telling themselves to suppress the urges. "No, you're not gay, being gay is a sin, and sin comes from the devil, it's just the devil testing you" - when actually the only problem is an absence of cock.

Actually the philosophical need for human beings control their animal instincts is widespread among Society. Not just religion. All of that unselfish turn the other cheek loving your neighbor respecting and protecting those different from you or weaker than you all of this monogamous and non selfish generous loving stuff seems like the direct opposite of human nature.

Whether you call it the devil or civilization.

What is the law?

Not to eat flesh!

Are we not men?

:)

WSS

Absolutely, which makes it even more remarkable that as someone who is not religious in any way I'm able to prevent myself from just killing and raping whoever the fuck I want, surely?

If you need the threat of eternal damnation to prevent you from doing those things, you are, frankly, a dick. I'm not saying you personally are, Steve, you seem like a generally good guy (if a little antagonistic at times). But people in general - if the only thing that prevents them from reverting to base animal instincts is fear of the devil, what does that say about the person?

Always seems that liberals feel like gods when they DON'T believe in anything,

and instead of standing for anything, they DON'T stand for anything....

except for being proud they don't.

Something weird like that...only worse.

I would think we've established quite well that I personally stand for plenty of things, they just so happen to be in direct contradiction to what you believe, no?

Absolutely, which makes it even more remarkable that as someone who is not religious in any way I'm able to prevent myself from just killing and raping whoever the fuck I want, surely?

If you need the threat of eternal damnation to prevent you from doing those things, you are, frankly, a dick. I'm not saying you personally are, Steve, you seem like a generally good guy (if a little antagonistic at times). But people in general - if the only thing that prevents them from reverting to base animal instincts is fear of the devil, what does that say about the person?

Antagonistic? Obviously Satan has planted that idea in your head.

WSS

Liberals stand for global warming, gay marriage, wage equality eyc, etc

That was just off the top of my head. Ur statement makes no sense cal, liberals stand for alot its just not what you stand for

That was just off the top of my head. Ur statement makes no sense cal, liberals stand for alot its just not what you stand for

Don't know about you, but I stand against global warming... ;)

That was just off the top of my head. Ur statement makes no sense cal, liberals stand for alot its just not what you stand for Cleve

I would think we've established quite well that I personally stand for plenty of things, they just so happen to be in direct contradiction to what you believe, no? Chris

When you stand for mmgw, you really are just not standing for common sense. When you stand for gay marriage,

you are really only not standing for Real Marriage. When you stand for wage equality - you are actually just NOT standing

for businesses - you are just hoping to gain politically over republicans who you say are fighting a war against women.

When you believe in something, that is what you believe in. When libs say they believe in something - either they are just

NOT believing in something else and antagonistically pick the flip side... or they pretend to believe in something when

it benefits them for the time being, and then when it doesn't, they don't believe in it anymore.

Like- believing that the deaths of our soldiers battling terrorists is tragic. But that's only when a republican president is there.

Enter a democrat president, libs don't think it's tragic anymore - they don't give a frack. The subject disappears off the front

page of every newspaper that used to publish it every week....and libs never, never mention it on this board.

Like out national debt. Obamao called it UNPATRIOTIC when Bush was pres. and oh, the libs on this board were

wailing about it forever. But they didn't care - they didn't believe it was a crisis at all. They just said they did.

Thousands of times. But you let a democrat ObaMao be pres... every single lib won't talk about it, or complain

about it, ever.

But they will go back and complain that Bush had a deficit.....

The Patriot Act. Libs believed that the Patriot Act was a threat to their everyday security and freedom.

But that only lasted until Bush left office. Then, with Obamao in our WH... they never, ever complained and wailed

about the Patriot Act. Obamao made it stronger. Sheply used to say he was "frightened" of Bush and Cheney

over the Patriot Act. hahaha. Enter Obamao..... freaking silence.

Libs will stand against capital punishment for convicted murders, rapists, serial violent criminals, etc.

But they demand that unborn child get capital punishment simply for existing, when the mother doesn't want

it to. Libs demand that that is okay. So, they never really stand for anything, seems to me.

It's that they see everything in what they get, or what their polilitical leaning base can get.

Liberals "believed" that whoever "outed" Julie Plame the cia goof, should go to JAIL for damaging

our national security. But that only lasted while Bush and Cheney were deemed guilty.

when the truth came out that it was not them at all, they didn't believe in it at all. nothing.

sometimes, sure, beliefs can change. But with libs, they can't possible have existed in the first place.

Seems to me, that libs are emotionally knee jerk wired to take a stand on anything - only when it is

politically expedient, and if they get some benefit.

Otherwise, they support anything that is contrary to whatever it is that didn't give them a benefit, and isn't

politically expedient for their liberal/progressive side.

Fact is stranger than true.

So without reading that whole post i got the gist that our initial assesdment was spot on, if someone doesnt stand for what you stand for cal....they dont stand gor anything.

Ur examples you gave of standing for gay marriage is not standing gor real marriage is basically justbyour argument against a viewpoint....which may or may not be valud but thats not the point. The point is that someone who stands for gay marriage still stands for something whether you personally agree or not.

nope. I don't believe libs really stand for gay marriage. Their "reasoning" is emotional knee jerkie.

I say that, because they HATE the ideal that civil unions, of the same legal benefits, would have

been the perfect solution.

Libs have argued against civil unions like it was a N. Korean nuke ready to go off.

So, they did NOT really care about those gay people. They just support the phoney marriage solution,

because it's a kick to the head of Christians and regular, normal, mentally healthy people who know

that Real Marriage is with a Man and a Woman, and libs are happy to pretend to believe something

because it's a fight against the moral status quo.

So..libs don't really believe in gay's right to be legally enjoined... or they would have supported civil unions

defined legally as Real Marriage, only with two same sex ...whatever.

No liberals argued for cicil unions vehemenently in the 80's but were shut down because conservatives gave the slippery slope argument.....well next thing you know civil unions wont be good enough blah blah. Plus the civil unions didnt carry all the same bennies, but at the time people were amenable to that compromise. Conservatives though bet that national sentiment wouldnt change the way it has, and they lost that bet

So without reading that whole post i got the gist that our initial assesdment was spot on, if someone doesnt stand for what you stand for cal....they dont stand gor anything.

This

"You don't stand for what I stand for? Then you don't stand for anything!"

Nope. I'll give you another example.

Lying. OMG. "no new taxes" BUSH LIED. OMG A PRESIDENT SHOULD BE
ABOVE LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !

oh, thousands of times liberals railed about that.

It sucked, Bush knuckled under.

But ObaMao, Clinton lie out their hippo rear ends... and libs ...don't.....give....a .....crap.

Nothing. Obamao/Clinton/etc can lie, and lie, and lie, important lies about Benghazi, the Iran "deal",

transparent regime bs,

Bill Clinton lied, got impeached. Oh, libs defended him, and refused to bash him for lying.

Libs do NOT stand for honesty by a president, or politician in office.

Well, they pretend to, if it's vs a republican. But a dem? Hell no, they don't care. The dems

give them what they want. Free stuff.

I've given specific examples, they are pretty much undisputable. It's history.

Archived