THE BROWNS BOARD

Gay judge refuses to marry straight couples. no joke.

calfoxwc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, it's the constant, irrevelant one liners he does, We all might do it here and there,

but he has done for most of his time - less recently, but still...

and, his constant personal insults when he isn't able to intelligently discuss

an issue.

irrelevant
[ih-rel-uh-vuh nt]
Spell Syllables
adjective
not relevant; not applicable or pertinent:
Law. (of evidence) having no probative valueupon any issue in the case.

But u cant count those as slights. Look nobody cares if u and woody wanna go at it just stop with the threads directed at him. For one it makes you look super desperate and two it clogs up the board. Nobody wants to see 4 or more threads at the too of the page starting with bird, pecker or woody or some combination thereof

But u cant count those as slights. Look nobody cares if u and woody wanna go at it just stop with the threads directed at him. For one it makes you look super desperate and two it clogs up the board. Nobody wants to see 4 or more threads at the too of the page starting with bird, pecker or woody or some combination thereof

You have a problem with reading comprehension. It isn't just "slights". It's also the irrelevant one liners. I'm not

doing any threads directed at him. I haven't ever done that. STFU and stop being so much a liberal, and MYOB.

You have a problem with reading comprehension. It isn't just "slights". It's also the irrelevant one liners. I'm not doing any threads directed at him. I haven't ever done that.STFU and stop being so much a liberal, and MYOB.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39882&do=findComment&comment=589248

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39048&page=1

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38839&do=findComment&comment=555558

200w.gif

I meant after our "reset".

Of course I have done it in the past in response to all of woody's crap.

Every single time I quit respsonding to his crap with crap...

he keeps right on doing it. Like now.

You can MYOB, too. lol

If you're a liberal, your fellow liberals can do anything they want. It's the obaMao liberal way.

If you're a liberal, your fellow liberals can do anything they want. It's the obaMao liberal way.

Does woody start threads directly aimed at you? Does he he relentlessly bring you up in other completely unrelated threads? Does he even do it at the browns forum on top of all that? If so let us know.

We know you didnt do it after the "reset", that wasnt the point. The point is ur manufacturing slights in order to go back to doing it.

I know you've seen the shit diehards posted and that stuff goes beyond anything woodys ever said to you. But do you see me starting threads aimed at that old little gloryhole gnome?

...You have a problem with reading comprehension. It isn't just "slights". It's also the irrelevant one liners. I'm not doing any threads directed at him. I haven't ever done that. STFU and stop being so much a liberal, and MYOB.

I meant after our "reset".

Of course I have done it in the past in response to all of woody's crap...

giphy.gif

clinton didn't misspeak. perhaps you would like to break liberal weinie

cult tradition,

and tell woody to knock it off. See, I have not singled you guys out, because

you haven't given me any crap.

Hypocrites. You don't like me responding to woody's crap, but you three are FINE

with dishing it out.

no wonder you spew gay garbage so often. Can't be right in a discussion, so you go

personal antagonism toward anybody you disagree with, even when they aren't

saying anything to you.

Hard-core liberals ALWAYS have their freaking noses in other peoples' business all the time.

Emotional knee-jerks can't HANDLE the TRUTH. ^_^

disagree all you want, Woody, 'haha'.

The point is, you don't discuss issues, you hurl insults, bitch about sources, and

post irrelevant pictures because you don't like the message of the thread. You

just recently dissed PE's IQ...and dissed Steve's career.

See the pattern? "haha" Everybody disagrees with me once in a while, or most

of the time. You don't bother disagreeing, you just launch a stupid one liner, or

ask irrelevant smartass questions and change the subject.

You've just sent so many my way, I decided to try to get you to stop your crap.

That picture of "evil king Obama" you posted in multiple threads recently. Was that on topic?

The picture of a woodpecker you kept posting. Was that on topic?

I'll openly insult PE, and he'll do it back. But he doesn't flood the board with posts, so I don't care.

I already told you, and Steve, I was basically joking. Its not like I haven't been poked fun at in that regard.

YOU tried to get ME to stop? What? You kept making more threads and posts attempting to insult me, and then I called for the truce. Is this really your interpretation of what happened?

Cal, it is becoming very clear that any time I make a post disagreeing with you, it is going to result in you saying I'm "attacking" you. You'll then post a number. Anyone here with half a brain can see what is going on, and that's honestly good enough for me. Keep counting your imaginary numbers so you can justify insulting me again.

it isn't about me, Woody. You screw around, then paint yourself as a victim.

Leave me alone, stfu about me, stop your insults, and it's fine if you have anything to say

in threads I start, or comments I make.

I'm very conservative, yeah, but you don't have to keep on with your smart ass avoiding

relevant comments on the subjects of what I say.

It's all you have, you've kept doing it towards me enough that I decided I didn't have to keep quiet about it.

It's about politics. Disagree with me all you want.

But you dont' know how. When you disagree, you go smart ass one liner that says nothing about the subject.

Why, who knows? Go back and look - I completely quit after you called the truce. Anybody can go back and look.

Then you started it up again, and again, and I started letting you know it. Reality bites you in the butt, it isn't anybody's

fault but your own.

But interpersonal bickering seems to be how you fake that your objections are great, and the post you object

to is worthless and totally wrong, without saying WHY you object, and HOW the posts are wrong.

And attacking the source doesn't make it.

...and tell woody to knock it off. See, I have not singled you guys out, because

Hypocrites. You don't like me responding to woody's crap, but you three are FINE

with dishing it out...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39882

"For fuck's sake...

I thought this was a political board, not the "Rants and Raves" section of Craigslist.

Occasionally taking the piss out of one another or clever criticism is one thing; all of us on here do it, and I'd hate to see that disappear in our debates that we have.

But, seriously, what purpose does making a whole topic on here dedicated to nothing but obnoxiously shitting on each other accomplish?

This back and forth lovers quarrel between the both of you is getting a bit fucking thin..."

...and tell woody to knock it off. See, I have not singled you guys out, because

with dishing it out.

no wonder you spew gay garbage so often. Can't be right in a discussion, so you go

personal antagonism toward anybody you disagree with, even when they aren't

saying anything to you.

Hard-core liberals ALWAYS have their freaking noses in other peoples' business all the time.

Emotional knee-jerks can't HANDLE the TRUTH. ^_^

I think the hypocrisy speaks for itself on that one...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39882

"For fuck's sake...

I thought this was a political board, not the "Rants and Raves" section of Craigslist.

Occasionally taking the piss out of one another or clever criticism is one thing; all of us on here do it, and I'd hate to see that disappear in our debates that we have.

But, seriously, what purpose does making a whole topic on here dedicated to nothing but obnoxiously shitting on each other accomplish?

This back and forth lovers quarrel between the both of you is getting a bit fucking thin..."

I think the hypocrisy speaks for itself on that one...

Duh, Jbluh, what happen to you Reds got ass kicked by Injuns jbluhhhhh.

Duh, Jbluh, what happen to you Reds got ass kicked by Injuns jbluhhhhh.

When was the last time the Indians won a World Series again? Pretty sure the Reds have won a couple since the last time the Indians won one...you know, during the Truman administration.

Archived