THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's "Star of David" Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists

jbluhm86

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White supremacist because it came from the hacker 4chan?

New-Mexico-Sheriff-Badge.png

I fail to see how a six point star is anti semetitc especially when used in a context that has absolutely nothing to do with Jews.

Trump's daughter, her husband, and his grandchildren from ivanka are all Jewish. And ivanka would appear to be his favorite child.

already started. going after the children and spouse of a republican, a spouse

who hasn't done anything political or anything.

typical liberal knee jerk.

already started. going after the children and spouse of a republican, a spouse

who hasn't done anything political or anything.

typical liberal knee jerk.

Didn't Trump go after Ted Cruz's wife?

What about the conservative Super PAC that used an image of Trump's wife in the first place?

but he didn't go after Cruz's kids.

and no, he shouldn't have gone after Cruz's wife.

but a pac released...

oh, never mind, we've already established that you don't care

about the truth about anything.

There were no kids involved, and we are talking about

going after a candidate's spouse and kids for no reason, except they

are on the conservative side of the fence..

http://time.com/4280021/trump-says-tweet-about-cruzs-wife-was-a-mistake/

"In the new interview, Trump still said he didn’t “necessarily” view the image of Heidi Cruz as negative, and he repeated his argument that it was a response to Ted Cruz’s actions. The feud began when a Super PAC supporting Cruz—but legally barred from coordinating with him—released an ad featuring a nearly nude photo of Melania Trump."

but he didn't go after Cruz's kids.

and no, he shouldn't have gone after Cruz's wife.

but a pac released...

oh, never mind, we've already established that you don't care

about the truth about anything.

There were no kids involved, and we are talking about

going after a candidate's spouse and kids for no reason, except they

are on the conservative side of the fence..

http://time.com/4280021/trump-says-tweet-about-cruzs-wife-was-a-mistake/

"In the new interview, Trump still said he didn’t “necessarily” view the image of Heidi Cruz as negative, and he repeated his argument that it was a response to Ted Cruz’s actions. The feud began when a Super PAC supporting Cruz—but legally barred from coordinating with him—released an ad featuring a nearly nude photo of Melania Trump."

You're original post said children and spouse. You actually said spouse twice.

You also ended with "typical liberal knee jerk". So I gave you an example of conservatives (that PAC) doing the same thing. I realize the PAC was coordinating with Cruz.

We've also posted examples of Republicans taking shots at Obama's kids.

The point is idiots on both sides attack the family. Even though I know you would prefer to think it is just a liberal thing...

Hahahaha. That's great. If I remember correctly some posters here have had that same issue.

So 4chan is a site for white supremacy? Are these people aware that the owner of 4chan is Japanese? This has got to be the biggest reach I've seen yet. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, and this is the status quo for the mainstream media. The MSM agenda is becoming more and more transparent to independents who get irritated when everything is labeled racist.

So 4chan is a site for white supremacy? Are these people aware that the owner of 4chan is Japanese? This has got to be the biggest reach I've seen yet. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, and this is the status quo for the mainstream media. The MSM agenda is becoming more and more transparent to independents who get irritated when everything is labeled racist.

No, 4chan is a site for "anonymous" assholes, and I have no trouble believing there are threads on there that harbor white supremacist types. It looks like they traced it back to the original instagram account, and that dude is kind of a racist asshole.

Trump's campaign fell over themselves for a chance to steal an internet meme to insult Hilary, but in doing so they never looked at where it was coming from. No surprise they had to edit it later.

My Trump's twitter account should do some research on what they are posting first. Not doing that over and over again... that would be insanity.

No, 4chan is a site for "anonymous" assholes, and I have no trouble believing there are threads on there that harbor white supremacist types. It looks like they traced it back to the original instagram account, and that dude is kind of a racist asshole.

Trump's campaign fell over themselves for a chance to steal an internet meme to insult Hilary, but in doing so they never looked at where it was coming from. No surprise they had to edit it later.

My Trump's twitter account should do some research on what they are posting first. Not doing that over and over again... that would be insanity.

That's asking a lot of Trump.

Either way, this story doesn't have legs and will be forgotten by next news cycle thanks to all the coverage Hillary is getting right now. Speaking of which, why on earth did the Hillary emails thing come to a head only after Bill met with the AG?

That's asking a lot of Trump.

Either way, this story doesn't have legs and will be forgotten by next news cycle thanks to all the coverage Hillary is getting right now. Speaking of which, why on earth did the Hillary emails thing come to a head only after Bill met with the AG?

It would be more so on Trump's handlers.

You're right. Everyone is probably already done giving a shit about it. But it is a bad look for someone that wants to be the president. That they can't even double check where they're getting their info from. (they I guess that would fit in well with some posters on here).

Bernie should have gone in for the kill on the emails when he had the chance.

It would be more so on Trump's handlers.

You're right. Everyone is probably already done giving a shit about it. But it is a bad look for someone that wants to be the president. That they can't even double check where they're getting their info from. (they I guess that would fit in well with some posters on here).

Bernie should have gone in for the kill on the emails when he had the chance.

I read that Trump shitposts to Twitter himself during evening hours.

Agreed on the emails. That was the breaking point for my support of Bernie.

Archived