THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's "Star of David" Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists

jbluhm86

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That simultaneously makes me like him more but also like him less for the presidency.

Haha, why's that?

I fail to find anything resembling white supremacy in the image Trump retweeted

Just because it came from 4chan doesn't mean it was made by a supremacist

I think we're getting hung up on the etiology of the image. It clearly looks like content from 4chan. It gets a watermark slapped on it by some racist dude on twitter. Trump retweets this version without looking at the other stuff the guy has posted. Seems like the media making a mountain out of a molehill. Again. Trying to distract everyone from Hillary's bad week.

Haha, why's that?

+ He controls his own twitter (mostly). No fake ass tweets going out by his writers

+ He shit talks on twitter. That's funny as long as he doesn't go too far

+ That's kind of the appealing part of Trump for a lot of people. He is his own man, not a politician. He isn't concerned what others think he'll speak his mind.

- At the same time if he is going to be the leader of this country he'll need to be a little more diplomatic. Thinking before he speaks (tweets).

- This is just some stupid tweet with content from some racist asshole on twitter. No big deal. But that type of before could cause more issues if he were to become the president.

All trump has to do is stfu and let us all watch hillary slide towards some possibly serious legal problems. But he cant do that can he? On a weekend where the major news dhould have been hillarys fbi interview and bills accidental tarmac encounter......trump just cant help himself and falls tight in it.

Are we starting to see what a trojan horse he is?

All trump has to do is stfu and let us all watch hillary slide towards some possibly serious legal problems. But he cant do that can he? On a weekend where the major news dhould have been hillarys fbi interview and bills accidental tarmac encounter......trump just cant help himself and falls tight in it.

Are we starting to see what a trojan horse he is?

Trump didn't do anything wrong, it was literally blown up for no fucking reason.

And why the hell would the FBI interview one of the biggest cases ever against a presidential candidate on a Saturday on a holiday weekend?

Because they know the country isn't paying that close of attention at the moment.

+ He controls his own twitter (mostly). No fake ass tweets going out by his writers

+ He shit talks on twitter. That's funny as long as he doesn't go too far

+ That's kind of the appealing part of Trump for a lot of people. He is his own man, not a politician. He isn't concerned what others think he'll speak his mind.

- At the same time if he is going to be the leader of this country he'll need to be a little more diplomatic. Thinking before he speaks (tweets).

- This is just some stupid tweet with content from some racist asshole on twitter. No big deal. But that type of before could cause more issues if he were to become the president.

Trump's campaign is pretty much following the outline of his 1987 book, The Art of the Deal. Here's a summary of the tactics in his book - he's demonstrated that he is maximizing options by going into the negotiation with the most extreme views possible on immigration. He will soften on those positions, he already has made some concessions to the media since his first remarks. In doing so, he is using the leverage he has created; everyone is trying to talk him back from the ledge, so to speak, and that means he's shifted the goalposts towards his side. He's shown that he knows his audience better than anyone I've ever seen in the political realm. He speaks at the level of a third grader, while everyone else is speaking at 6th grade level or above. He puts things in simplified, dumbed down mantras that are catchy. Trump gets the word out, he has the media playing his game, and they're dropping everything they had planned to talk about what he is saying or doing every day of every week since he announced his candidacy. My point is that there appears to be a deliberate method to his so-called madness.

His brand of diplomacy, talking all sorts of inflammatory shit, is something we haven't seen out of a president since Ronald Reagan, and as much as cuckservatives hate to admit it, the comparison is apt (outside the establishment, spoke plainly, etc). While I'm no fan of Reagan's foreign policy platforms, I respect the way he handled the Soviets. He was a bulldog, and he made it clear to our rivals that the United States of America was not to be fucked with. Regardless, through his two terms as president, we survived the Cold War.

Trump is a successful businessman, and that has required the ability to negotiate many difficult and high-stakes deals. People love to point out his 4 bankruptcies, but that's 4 out of how many hundreds of deals he's done in his lifetime? Seems like a pretty good success rate. Trump's methods are unorthodox, but he is more diplomatic than you are willing to admit.

Trump finds himself in trouble for retweeting something without thinking about what it meant first. I don't think it was intentional or that he was thinking it had anything to do with Jews, though. They should just say that they didn't realize it was an offensive picture, apologize, and move on.

The media is playing up the story much more than it deserves.

So Trump didn't realise what the star of david meant, or how it might possibly be construed? Uh huh. Right. OK.

Not everyone sees a six pointed star as being automatically a star of David. Sheriff's Dept for one also use a six pointed star.

higgardly is directly responsible for letting 4 Americans die in Benghazi,

and libs want the happily blast Trump for the use of that symbol.

sad.

I'm pretty sure there's a history of antisemitic allegations with Disney, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, the six pointed star in itself is not antisemitic. The fact that it's being used in an image created by a guy with a history of neo-nazi posts probably means that in this case, it was meant that way. Trump probably isn't antisemitic - just an idiot.

Wait, how is something that resembles the star of david in and ofitself anti semetic? I thought the controversy was how it was overlayed ontop of money. The insinuation being she's in the pocket of wall street kykes......which she is

I feel like associating a 6-pointed star with money is in itself, anti-semitic. Therefore the people who are interpreting it that way are the anti-semites. The star of david is never represented as a solid anyway, it's two overlapped hollow triangles.

Hillary is, herself, what is being associated with the crony cash.

--

Now a blond-haired blue-eyed WHITE feMALE with 50 jew-identifying stickers - that's anti-semitic.

I'm pretty sure there's a history of antisemitic allegations with Disney, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, the six pointed star in itself is not antisemitic. The fact that it's being used in an image created by a guy with a history of neo-nazi posts probably means that in this case, it was meant that way. Trump probably isn't antisemitic - just an idiot.

Pretty much this.

And I think older Disney stuff has some anti Jew messaging as well

I was pretty sure that the watermark on the image Trump posted, linking it back to the neo-nazi guy, was the connection to the outrage here, not just using a six pointed star (which is probably better for text alignment anyway so would make sense to have a slogan written across it, compared to five pointed).

There's so much bullshit attached to everything these days, like using a five pointed star is all dandy, but rotate it by 72 degrees and all of a sudden it's a pentacle and your company is full of satanists.

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/No-truth-in-claim-that-Walt-Disney-was-an-anti-Semite-410965#article=6024QzRGNEQ3QjAzOEREMTdGM0NBNTUwODlGQUIwRDEzRTM=

Of course the Jerusalem Post is probably affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan so...

Anyhow it would be hard to be any more anti-jewish than the Obama Administration huh?

WSS

Archived