THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's "Star of David" Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists

jbluhm86

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pretty sure that the watermark on the image Trump posted, linking it back to the neo-nazi guy, was the connection to the outrage here, not just using a six pointed star (which is probably better for text alignment anyway so would make sense to have a slogan written across it, compared to five pointed).

There's so much bullshit attached to everything these days, like using a five pointed star is all dandy, but rotate it by 72 degrees and all of a sudden it's a pentacle and your company is full of satanists.

Pretty much all the outrage was strictly about the star.

Pretty much all the outrage was strictly about the star.

The star having been put there in an antisemitic 'attack' by the neo-nazi type that created the image, yes...

Anyway, the point still stands - Trump most likely isn't antisemitic, just an idiot.

An idiot who got the every major media outlet to post a hillary attack ad for free all weekend.

Trump needs to be careful now that he is running in the general election. This story would not have hurt him in the primaries are even gotten much coverage. The liberal media is determined to paint him as a bigot and anti Semitic. He can't afford to give them any ammo to use against him.

Trump needs to be careful now that he is running in the general election. This story would not have hurt him in the primaries are even gotten much coverage. The liberal media is determined to paint him as a bigot and anti Semitic. He can't afford to give them any ammo.

I agree. He's treading a very fine line between staying relevant while not really talking about policies so much, and being a shock jock. That line was less fine in the primaries, but in the big one it's precarious.

Trump needs to be careful now that he is running in the general election. This story would not have hurt him in the primaries are even gotten much coverage. The liberal media is determined to paint him as a bigot and anti Semitic. He can't afford to give them any ammo.

anti-semitic doesn't really work especially since his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

Plus, I suspect a billionaire NYC real-estate developer has had to maintain some pretty good relations with the Jewish community over the years.

anti-semitic doesn't really work especially since his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

Plus, I suspect a billionaire NYC real-estate developer has had to maintain some pretty good relations with the Jewish community over the years.

I agree Ed but that won't stop the liberal media from trying to paint Trump as being anti Semitic. Being truthful and honest doesn't seem to be many journalists big qualities today.

The star having been put there in an antisemitic 'attack' by the neo-nazi type that created the image, yes...

Anyway, the point still stands - Trump most likely isn't antisemitic, just an idiot.

You're wrong. Trump shits gold and is a perfect little angel. Just ask Ed

I'm just saying this is a particularly ridiculous thing to criticize Trump over - I mean front page at every media outlet.

Now today you have all about how Trump loves Saddam Hussein - the media is absolutely ridiculous.

Hillary basically receives no criticism for anything - after Comey criticized her for being incompetent and careless with national security the CNN headlines are "Comey: No wrong doing in Hillary E-mail case"

Soon it will go down as another right wing conspiracy about the Clintons - as is tradition

I'm just saying this is a particularly ridiculous thing to criticize Trump over - I mean front page at every media outlet.

Now today you have all about how Trump loves Saddam Hussein - the media is absolutely ridiculous.

Hillary basically receives no criticism for anything - after Comey criticized her for being incompetent and careless with national security the CNN headlines are "Comey: No wrong doing in Hillary E-mail case"

Soon it will go down as another right wing conspiracy about the Clintons - as is tradition

Hillary was incompetent with her handling of emails, then tried to cover it up. If this had been some lackey in middle-management they would have been shitcanned and blackballed, yet she's not only running for the top job in the land, but has a double digit lead in the polls, because the republican candidate is donald trump.

What more do you want to say?

Hillary was incompetent with her handling of emails, then tried to cover it up. If this had been some lackey in middle-management they would have been shitcanned and blackballed, yet she's not only running for the top job in the land, but has a double digit lead in the polls, because the republican candidate is donald trump.

What more do you want to say?

It's not a double digit lead

And she'd never get a job that required a security clearance ever again, outside of being elected POTUS of course - which you don't need to be granted security clearance for you just need to get elected.

I was watching some CNN yesterday and I watched a segment that was supposed to be on Trump attacking Clinton over the emails (at least it was labeled that way). In the segment Trump attacking Clinton over the emails lasted about 15 seconds and the other 3 minutes focused on the star of David controversy.

Hannity has endorsed Trump and is probably the most biased on Fox

O'Reilly is friends with Trump but he's pretty fair

Otherwise Fox is actually pretty good this cycle, Megyn Kelly even interviewed Michael Moore

Archived