THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump really needs to focus

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media has given up objectivity to attack Trump.

The Trump card will come out at some point, I'm not worried. Similar to how they criticized him for never donating to vets and he let it ride for a week - then held a huge press conference reading out which charity got what and shit on the collective media.

I mean immediately after his fundraiser he distributed several checks at his rallies too but who's to judge.

--

Also if Assange is telling the truth, she's done in the next email leak.

If assange is telling the truth about the information he has, but doesn't release it before the general. He has an incredibly valuable blackmail file on president Clinton which I'm sure many foreign governments would pay big money for - if she wins (she won't)

Trump needs to stop the unforced errors especially with a corrupt liberal media. The big news right now should be the Obama administration paying 400 million in ransom for hostages but much of the news has been focused on Trump allegedly saying he watched a video of the money transfer for the hostages and then having to admit he never saw a video..............

The corrupt liberal media will pounce on this every time and blow it out of proportion to the real story here of the United States paying ransom.

I watched a little of Trump's speech tonight and when he is on target he is very good. He was on target tonight. I don't understand though why he is running a national campaign with a skeleton crew. Clinton has a staff of over 600 while Trump has a staff of around 60. He needs to beef that up to compete.

I watched a little of Trump's speech tonight and when he is on target he is very good. He was on target tonight. I don't understand though why he is running a national campaign with a skeleton crew. Clinton has a staff of over 600 while Trump has a staff of a little over 60. He needs to beef that up to compete.

They won't talk about Trump when he looks good

Clinton held a disastrous press conference full of stutters and lies - where's the media? I'd expect them to have started day 1 of 10 talking about Trump if he held a similarly terrible press conference.

Also if Assange is telling the truth, she's done in the next email leak.

If assange is telling the truth about the information he has, but doesn't release it before the general. He has an incredibly valuable blackmail file on president Clinton which I'm sure many foreign governments would pay big money for - if she wins (she won't)

Assange could be a double edged sword:

Assange: ‘We’re Working On’ Accessing Trump’s Taxes,

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/05/assange-were-working-on-accessing-trumps-taxes-conflation-between-dnc-leaks-and-hacks-of-dnc-by-possible-state-actors/

Trump's taxes are small potatoes compared to Clinton.

The only problem with his taxes is probably that his income is virtually nothing.

Trump's taxes are small potatoes compared to Clinton.

The only problem with his taxes is probably that his income is virtually nothing.

There is something at least embarrassing in those taxes or Trump would release them.

With the liberal MSM any negative story on Trump is overblown. I recently looked at the top 10 stories on ABC on line. Seven of them were negative stories on Trump. Zero negative stories on Clinton. Four of the stories involved the same subject (Khan)..couldn't they have wrapped the four stories into one? Anyway I decided to check on one of the "journalists" at ABC handling the Trump campaign and went to her FB page and all I can say is this biased chick should not be called a journalist as she can find nothing good to say about Trump...it was all negative...and that is exactly how she reports.

There is something at least embarrassing in those taxes or Trump would release them.

With the liberal MSM any negative story on Trump is overblown. I recently looked at the top 10 stories on ABC on line. Seven of them were negative stories on Trump. Zero negative stories on Clinton. Four of the stories involved the same subject (Khan)..couldn't they have wrapped the four stories into one? Anyway I decided to check on one of the "journalists" at ABC handling the Trump campaign and went to her FB page and all I can say is this biased chick should not be called a journalist as she can find nothing good to say about Trump...it was all negative...and that is exactly how she reports.

It's nothing major or criminal though. He probably just has a very low personal income - most income goes through his businesses and he can set his own salary.

And the media is worse than Soviet Russia used to be. Hillary lied multiple times, stuttered, read off a piece of paper during a press conference yesterday.

If Trump had a press conference like that they'd talk about it for a week easily.

It's nothing major or criminal though. He probably just has a very low personal income - most income goes through his businesses and he can set his own salary.

And the media is worse than Soviet Russia used to be. Hillary lied multiple times, stuttered, read off a piece of paper during a press conference yesterday.

If Trump had a press conference like that they'd talk about it for a week easily.

Mr. Khan says Trump has sacrificed nothing. Nobody has sacrificed like gold star families but to say Trump has sacrificed nothing to run as president is not correct. He put up some of his own wealth to finance his campaign as well as some of his businesses are taking a hit financially because of his running for president. If his personal income is not as much as he lets on it makes his financial sacrifice to run for president even more just that....

Hillary lied to the faces of multiple gold star families

Sure she did but she lies about that too. It seems like calling gold star families liars would be more of a story...but her new excuse for lying is short circuiting...she must have short circuited in telling the Benghazi victim's families the deaths of their loved ones was because of a youtube video and they were going to get the maker of the youtbube video....and they did too and scapegoated him and he went to prison..

"I just can’t imagine why someone would even think of such a thing, even more so to put it on a t-shirt.

If I got my hands on that shirt, I’d soak it in gasoline and torch it. That’s just how I feel about it."

And the winner for the worst T shirt for any presidential candidate goes to:

CpHwTnjWcAEL6Rw.jpg

You talk like you know and have personally seen trumps taxes. Do you hear yourself dude?

You

Dont

Know

Shit

None of us knows these people. Ur hook line and sinker balls deep in this guys jock. He's got you defending him on shit you couldnt pissibly know yet say with such definitiveness.

Frankly I don't care about his taxes and I assume that the Democrats in the media will find something in them to bitch about.

I think there's much more chance of something nefarious in Hillary's thousands of deleted emails.

And did Obama ever release his college transcripts to prove that he wouldn't have been accepted into Harvard without affirmative action?

WSS

Archived