THE BROWNS BOARD

American Muslim olympian bashes..U.S.... and ridicules victims of Muslim terrorism

calfoxwc

I suppose she wanted to be famous for being kicked out of the olympics

"for being muslim"....

she has to be so disappointed. But most of America, and most decent human beings

around the world surely are disgusted at her garbage.

I don't care what religion, or not, she adopts... she's a low-class excuse for a human being..

as well as a "pretended victim for attention"....

probably hoped she'd be censored so she could sue for the "violation of her civil rights".

http://constitution.com/american-muslim-olympian-bashes-america-mocks-victims-muslim-extremism/

Really?

That was the article. That is what she did.

Holy shit, Constitution was just straining on that one to meet their negative Muslin article quota. 80% of it was the author rambling on about other Muslim things.

I love the statistics there to prove anti-Muslim violence barely happens, therefore her claims hold no water. That is wrong from a logic standpoint and a statistics standpoint....

But woody, what about that photo? Can u help me on that one....wtf is she going for there? Bring that one home for me pls

Fucking around with a friend. Muslims can't enjoy dark humor? A Saudi kid I went to school with went as a dead Bin Laden to a costume party.

I generally think Islam is a pile of horse shit but we can't tell the lady how she should feel about someone following her home and calling the cops. I am sure that shit is scary if you are a young woman.

Really?

That was the article. That is what she did.

Holy shit, Constitution was just straining on that one to meet their negative Muslin article quota. 80% of it was the author rambling on about other Muslim things.

I love the statistics there to prove anti-Muslim violence barely happens, therefore her claims hold no water. That is wrong from a logic standpoint and a statistics standpoint....

Bigger deal than the Crow posting the cop beheading picture or not?

By the way I do assume she was joking but I know how you guys get if anybody near the right makes that kind of joke.

WSS

Normally you'd expect people to talk about the outstanding winners of the current and past olympics, those who have set world records - stuff that makes people famous.

But Ithabajasjs has won jack shit but she's famous for wearing a hijab, so much so that they wanted her to carry the American flag.

She's another loony - her twitter has a bunch of tweets about how evil white men are and such.

Withholding strawberries from someone is pretty pro-terrorist. It is akin to waterboarding.

A. They are our strawberries.

B. There aren't enough to sell, just planted the plants this spring.

C. almost kinda funny. :mad:

Yea, that’s her playfully being beheaded by a friend with a sabre (sword) while this actual thing is happening all across the Muslim world as we speak. It’s not funny. Not remotely.

The "joke" is, that she, a "Muslim", is being "beheaded"...so it must be okay

for terrorists to also....

garbage.

Bigger deal than the Crow posting the cop beheading picture or not?

By the way I do assume she was joking but I know how you guys get if anybody near the right makes that kind of joke.

WSS

Crow was a bigger deal. We wouldn't know about this girl without the tinfoil media.

Yea, thats her playfully being beheaded by a friend with a sabre (sword) while this actual thing is happening all across the Muslim world as we speak. Its not funny. Not remotely.

The "joke" is, that she, a "Muslim", is being "beheaded"...so it must be okay

for terrorists to also....

garbage.

Actually a joke that would probably be considered in poor taste by someone who was affected by it. I suppose if you had family who died in a Northern Ireland Ira attack drinking and Irish car bomb on Saturday night would be offensive

WSS

"for being muslim"....

she has to be so disappointed. But most of America, and most decent human beings

around the world surely are disgusted at her garbage.

I don't care what religion, or not, she adopts... she's a low-class excuse for a human being..

as well as a "pretended victim for attention"....

probably hoped she'd be censored so she could sue for the "violation of her civil rights".

http://constitution.com/american-muslim-olympian-bashes-america-mocks-victims-muslim-extremism/

wow... Are you completely devoid of empathy?

Did I miss the part where she was kicked off of the team? Or was that cal's imaginary outcome?

And the pea-brained stat analysis is amusing isn't it? A group representing 1.9% of the population drew near 7 times as many attacks as the group with 70+% of the population while the group with 0.9% approached twice the Christian rate.

"for being muslim"....Tour

I'm great on empathy. Except for dirtbags - they deserve none.

You have to stop knee jerking long enough to read what I posted. This is a common

lib thing.

I never said she was kicked out of the olympics. I SAID, to paraphrase, "my guess is, her motivation for

offending so many Americans, was because she wanted to become famous, and hoped that the olympics,

or the U.S. would kick her out so she could be a freaking VICTIM, like the stupid little clock bomb boy, and

make a lot of money in a "civil rights" lawsuit. That was a big complicated, so I tried to make it simpler for

you. " It didn't work, but she still stupidly and asswholey demands victimhood. It's what liberals do.

lol... says the guy I apparently victimized...

My empathy question was about your total inability to understand how any young woman being followed, let alone an identifiably Muslim one in the current atmosphere, could be made to feel uneasy.

But no... she's a filthy rag-head, plotting to enrich herself via some hair-brained, totally unsubstantiated scheme your Alex Jones-ish mind contrived. This rather than a proud American who has sacrificed hour upon hour of training to represent her country in an Olympics game.

As for the photo... not as ill-advised as Crow's cartoon. Personally I saw a young woman holding a non-lethal fencing sabre playing pirate.

51BZbn3LE7L.jpg

Apparently she's pretty good... hopefully she medals... USA... USA...

well, gosh, where is the proof of her claims you happily believe?

Had she been a Jewish gal, you would have been all uppity and feigning

objectivity, demanding PROOF of her claims, and would have a dim

view of the idea that anybody would be following her... etc.

nice dance move, Tour !

(which one are you?)

dance.jpg?itok=emXeVLin

Archived