THE BROWNS BOARD

Bridgewater goes down

Zombo

Ian Rapoport (edit add.....this might be a fake?)

Twitter SportsTalkJoe

It's now official, an MRI has confirmed that #Vikings QB Teddy Twatwater has a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2016 season.

5 mins ago - Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And some FL players run to the FA market.

(That's strange the original message and c&p I did says Bridge water. )

damn....

adrian petersons fantasy value is in question

The running game may be more important the wide receivers value might drop some tight ends?

Hopefully he's not your starter even backup QB.

I like to check most everything out the above twitter might be fake.....really fake BS online, I'm shocked, oh my. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now....

A headshot of Tadd Haislop

By Tadd Haislop

@taddhaislop

Updated at 4:31 p.m. ET

Any arguments among NFL players this week regarding the American flag and national anthem morphed into a collective cry of pity and concern for Teddy Twatwater on Tuesday.

The Vikings quarterback suffered what appeared to be a serious knee injury at practice, and he was taken away in an ambulance. Minnesota players reportedly "freaked out.".......

I don't see McC entering this picture. Their vet backup, Shaun Hill, looked pretty decent in pre-season running the #1's.

(That's strange the original message and c&p I did says Bridge water. )

Welcome to Zomboland...

Good. Never liked the cross dressing faggot.

Believe I'll call you "Dark Side" for a while...

china doll.

i know it was non-contact BUT why do you think 90% of brown's fans are holding their breath with RG3? same frail body type.

Yes, yes, and yes Mik. It wasn't just an ACL- dislocated kneecap on top of it. Done for the year, for sure. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000692565/article/teddy-bridgewater-suffers-dislocated-knee-torn-acl

How do you do something like that, non contact?

china doll.

i know it was non-contact BUT why do you think 90% of brown's fans are holding their breath with RG3? same frail body type.

Who here thinks RGIII makes it to the much needed late bye week this year? Too bad it wasn't in the first half of the season. I hope he does plus the end of season is 6 home 3 away games with the bye between them. Nice finish for any team.

GO BROWNS, can't wait until it's for real.....I hope.

from NFL.com

figures.

WEAKNESSES Has a very lean, narrow frame with limited bulk and small hands. Does not drive the ball with velocity down the field and can be affected by cold and windy conditions (see Cincinnati). Can improve placement and touch on the deep ball. Adequate athlete. Is not an overly elusive scrambler -- struggles escaping the rush and buying a second chance with his feet vs. pressure. Passing stats are padded from operating a passing game that relies heavily on short, lateral tosses. Long-term durability could become a concern without continued strength and weight gains.

This is the awful kind of thing that just tears a fan's heart out. I mean, your team builds a defense, hires a coach and commits to him, drafts a young QB and lets him take his lumps as a rookie, and when you're hoping to take the next step...BOOM. A freaking non-contact, egregious, horrible, career jeopardizing knee injury.

Dislocated knee... wow...

This is the awful kind of thing that just tears a fan's heart out. I mean, your team builds a defense, hires a coach and commits to him, drafts a young QB and lets him take his lumps as a rookie, and when you're hoping to take the next step...BOOM. A freaking non-contact, egregious, horrible, career jeopardizing knee injury.

Yup... and now your team is too good to get draft position for a top QB pick. Have to rummage through the cusp QBs in the draft and cast off backups in the league.

If Vikings offer a 3rd for McCown, we should take that in a heartbeat.. McCown is one decent hit away from the hospital himself..

The 49ers are already calling the Viks to trade them Kaepernick for a bag of chips.

Almost Browns like karma.

It it looks like a couple of toothpicks, it walks like a couple of toothpicks,

and it moves around on the field like a couple of toothpicks...

it's Bilgewater's legs. Still glad we didn't draft him.

Too bad he got hurt, that had to be extremely painful.

Archived