THE BROWNS BOARD

The Train is Leaving the Station

Zombo

Stripped down and going to be built up right with a great coaching staff. A lot of good stuff to look forward to. Enjoy.

Z

Z.....for me, there is no getting on the train or off the train. I drive the train, or shovel coal on the train. Maybe I am a porter on the train or a conductor.

The point is I am on, and have been for a long time, and will be until this boy is ash.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z.....for me, there is no getting on the train or off the train. I drive the train, or shovel coal on the train. Maybe I am a porter on the train or a conductor.

The point is I am on, and have been for a long time, and will be until this boy is ash.

hey ballpeen wuz up man,glad to see your still fighting the good fight

I think I am the train

I think you have that confused with pulling a train. :lol:

Theses setups are just too good sometimes. ;)

Ba da bum..... I gave ya a rim shot (oh shit, did it again)

I'm with you my friend. Well said.

Ayo Zombo... The direction of the team is great, however this season will be painful.

At least the tailgating will be epic as it always is.

At least the tailgating will be epic as it always is.

Oh yes the essence of football in America. Tailgating, gameday parties or just going to a bar to drink in football.

And the recliner at home also works for some.

As the smell of the city mixed with tears of sadness the train destined to go away the two lovers shared a long kiss goodbye. He turns toward the steps to board the train then he quickly turns back around and asks his beautiful girlfriend, "do you believe in Bigfoot?"

She says, "Yes I believe in Bigfoot and you need to start brushing your teeth. Your breath smells like walking death".

Archived