THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary calls Trump supporters "basket of deplorables", racists, homophobes, sexist

bbedward

I hope Clinton's insulting millions of Americans comes back to bite her. I posted yesterday I sensed desperation coming out of her campaign and this is more evidence of it. The other day it was Bill Clinton making the ridiculous claim that the slogan "make America great again" was racist while forgetting he used that phrase many times himself in his own campaign when he ran for president.

The problem is she's about half right. I'm completely serious at least half or more of Trump supporters are exactly as she said. I mean if my only experience with Trump supporters was here at the Brownsboard....I would still be of the same conclusion. I was at a local organic market last night and some dude was walking around with a Trump the Tramp shirt and maybe had some other crass stuff on it. He was just walking around not shopping, he was putting himself infront of the door waiting for a reaction from anybody that walked in to the the "liberal organic store" even though I know all kinds of conservative people go in there. I sent a pic of him to my brother in law who's a big trump hump and asked if this would be cool if I was walking in here with my niece and nephew in tow.

There's people who are voting for Trump and then there's "Trump backers". The Trump backers are exactly how Hillary characterized them. Period end of discussion.

Man you're Retarded.

She called anywhere from 20-25%+ of the voting public (tens of millions of people) racist and deplorable.

It would have been much better if she said some or a handful or something, but not half.

Regardless attacking the voters is not a good way to win.

Man you're Retard.

She called anywhere from 20-25%+ of the voting public (tens of millions of people) racist and deplorable.

It would have been much better if she said some or a handful or something, but not half.

Regardless attacking the voters is not a good way to win.

That is the democrat way of uniting the country. :)

Senile Clinton just let the cat out of the bag as usually they try to hide their true feelings about those who live in "fly over" country. Obama at least tried to hide his true feelings with his empty rhetoric about we don't have red or blue states but American states but then he gets secretly recorded talking about the ignorant slugs who cling to their bible and their guns which is how he really feels about millions of Americans.

Just like Ted Cruz's "new york values" he got btfo in new york

--

Also interesting is Bill Clinton said white southerners know "exactly what Make America Great Again means", yet he used that term several times when running for president - and in 2008 when supporting Hillary

When Cruz spoke of New York values most people knew exactly what he was talking about. A state where the governor said pro lifers and those who believe in the second amendment were not welcome. A mayor of NY city who acts like a nanny and tries to ban the 7/11 big gulp. A liberal state with liberal policies.

Cruz would have been better off just calling out Trump for his prior support for liberal policies such as gun control, pro abortion, and support for libs like Schumer, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi. Trump said himself about some of his support for liberal policies it was because of his New York values.

When Cruz spoke of New York values most people knew exactly what he was talking about. A state where the governor said pro lifers and those who believe in the second amendment were not welcome. A mayor of NY city who acts like a nanny and tries to ban the 7/11 big gulp. A liberal state with liberal policies.

Cruz would have been better off just calling out Trump for his prior support for liberal policies such as gun control, pro abortion, and support for libs like Schumer, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi. Trump said himself about some of his support for liberal policies it was because of his New York values.

Whatever you think about it, it still came off as an insult to New Yorkers and it didn't help that he tripled down on it.

Not that he had a chance of winning New York anyway, but maybe he wouldn't have gotten absolutely BTFO

Just like Ted Cruz's "new york values" he got btfo in new york

--

Also interesting is Bill Clinton said white southerners know "exactly what Make America Great Again means", yet he used that term several times when running for president - and in 2008 when supporting Hillary

So politicians pander? In other news, football is awesome.

Whatever you think about it, it still came off as an insult to New Yorkers and it didn't help that he tripled down on it.

Not that he had a chance of winning New York anyway, but maybe he wouldn't have gotten absolutely BTFO

It was a political mistake. Cruz really lost the race though when he lost the south to Trump. New York was never going to matter for him or for that matter even Trump (outside the primary) when it comes to the general election where any republican has little to no chance of winning that state.

"A quarter of Americans are in the basket of deplorables" really doesn't sound much better. She's an idiot for attacking the voters instead of focusing on why she's best for the country.

She should go back into hiding, every time she opens her mouth her polls tank.

Archived