THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds and announcers on CBS

Fucking REFFFFs

The ball literally slipped out of his hand and hit the guy on the shoulder. You CANNOT have a game be settled on that. You CANNOT.

Fuck this "other stuff cost us the game". No, the Browns had the momentum and a chance to win it and the refs straight up jobbed us like they always do. That type of shit cannot happen by professionals who get paid to make that call.

I think that was a bad call with bad timing but they did nothing on offense for 3 1/2 quarters, stupid penalties and poor special teams. Great call by Hue challenging the catch and costing a TO. Really was what I've come to expect but at least there was something to cheer about early.

The ball literally slipped out of his hand and hit the guy on the shoulder. You CANNOT have a game be settled on that. You CANNOT.

Fuck this "other stuff cost us the game". No, the Browns had the momentum and a chance to win it and the refs straight up jobbed us like they always do. That type of shit cannot happen by professionals who get paid to make that call.

Word for word I agree!!! 100%

the game was closer than i thought it would be. The Browns looked like they actually have a run defense now. Haden looked amazing today, so did Coleman. The way they played in the early game is what keeps me coming back, disappointing ending but if the Browns keep the upward trajectory going it looks like there may be some wins this season after all.

Archived