THE BROWNS BOARD

Corey Coleman broke his hand

Adoug319

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last year it was the soft tissue, this year its the broken bones. Fucking CBA has turned these players into fragile pussies. Go back to two a day conditioning. I don't ever remember injuries being so frequent when players actually got into shape by working at it.

last year it was the soft tissue, this year its the broken bones. Fucking CBA has turned these players into fragile pussies. Go back to two a day conditioning. I don't ever remember injuries being so frequent when players actually got into shape by working at it.

Not sure how that would have helped a broken bone. He was practicing when this happened.

I agree....I'm gonna go eat a steak!

I joined ya!!! You from Canton, and me from Massillon eating a steak for religious healing purposes! That somehow surely has to appease the football demons! Gods do not bestow evil on people with intentions as good as ours,and the Browns...Thats me story,and I'm sticking to it ✌?

wow. when you think the browns have taken a step or two forward, the football gods come in and kick them in the nuts.

stuck in football purgatory.

The bright side???......yet another reason to crack to a fresh bottle....

Wash it away, wash it away.....urp

no wonder the media was asked to leave in 20 mins..Seemed to get pretty wild for a pregame walk thru after. In the South we have already sacrificed every animal. Might try the pet fish..Cuff or Link?

How long is he out for ?

No time table yet

At least it's his hand and not his ACL, so when he comes back he won't lose any explosiveness

This will slow up his development a bit though

Smart of the FO to draft so many receivers.. Let's see which one steps up in the mean time

I can't disagree. We're going from "no contact" pre season to "getting blasted" in season & these players' bodies are not tuned to absorb that difference. Screw this "safety first" shit...it ain't working & it ain't just the Browns folks!

Let's get back to REAL football.

Mike

Our two most promising rookies broke bones this week as we move moved on to our third Qb ... And we aren't done with September yet.

Z

Wrap Ogbah in bubble-wrap if & when the plane lands

Archived