THE BROWNS BOARD

Morning football Jags and Colts

One Post

Nice to see a shot to the head is a penalty while spinning the ball on its nose is a penalty and a fine and another infraction results in getting kicked from the game. Football is a mess. Edit to add, a qb kicking the ball out of the endzone into the stands after scoring is no penalty

Smh

They were playing a bottom 5 OL in football. We had like 8 sacks against Tennessee last year. Must mean our D is "promising."

Bortles blows.

Pryor got somewhat shut down by the best corner in the league. "Can be game planned for." You're reaching.

They were playing a bottom 5 OL in football. We had like 8 sacks against Tennessee last year. Must mean our D is "promising."

Bortles blows.

Pryor got somewhat shut down by the best corner in the league. "Can be game planned for." You're reaching.

From what I'm told we can't talk about 2015. Bortles is better than any QB on the Browns roster and Pryor will be game planned for going forward. I hope Pryor continues to improve but I've seen a bit of frustration on his face and that can be very detrimental.

Archived