THE BROWNS BOARD

‘October Surprise’?

OldBrownsFan

‘October Surprise’? Wikileaks’ Assange Plans Tuesday Video Appearance After First Canceling Due to ‘Security Concerns’

DANGER: ASSANGE SET TO UNLOAD ON HILLARY

UPDATED: After canceling a planned announcement in London, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is now planning to appear via video link Tuesday morning at Wikileak’s tenth anniversary celebration in Berlin. He’s a last-minute addition to the roster of festivities taking place this week in Germany.

Sources close to the event tell Heat Street that Assange may be planning to release some new information his organization has obtained about the U.S. Democratic Party. But Heat Street has yet to receive independent confirmation that Assange plans to dump information specifically on Hillary Clinton.

The news that Assange plans to appear (remotely) in Berlin comes after Wikileaks abruptly canceled a much-anticipated announcement in London that was to be made from the balcony of London’s Ecuadorian Embassy, where Assange has sought sanctuary for years.

Assange and his supporters have long claimed that his personal safety is at risk due to the danger he (supposedly) represents to Clinton’s presidential ambitions. Monday morning, Wikileaks via Twitter was promoting the conspiracy theory that Clinton herself has sought to rub out Assange.

WikiLeaks @wikileaks

http://heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns/

a lot of people have mysteriously died who crossed the Clintons.

I think they brought a corrupt crowd from Arkansas with em to washington.

We were at lunch one day and someone asked the question to all 8-10 people at the table..

"How many of you know someone that died in a plane crash?"

Not one person at the table knew anyone that had... So isn't it funny that the Clinton's know about 18 that have ? :huh:

Well, to be fair. You don't know me so kindly stfu..

I logged 34 hrs in the air last week, how about you?

Oh you're a career politician and all the people you know are constantly flying from DC to wherever?

Man your skin is so fucking thin I swear to god. Always taking incredible offense to shit that doesn't really warrant it.

Man your skin is so fucking thin I swear to god. Always taking incredible offense to shit that doesn't really warrant it.

Actually, if you make snarky punk ass bitch comments without a ;) or a :) to signify levity or lightness then maybe you should expect to get your feelings hurt..

Actually, if you make snarky punk ass bitch comments without a ;) or a :) to signify levity or lightness then maybe you should expect to get your feelings hurt..

I didn't get my feelings hurt. You did. Inexplicably you got your feelings hurt by an assertion that the former president and secretary of state know more people that fly on the reg than you. Since you're a thin skinned chump crybaby that can't handle even the most minimal of challenges I shouldn't be surprised. I am surprised you haven't blocked me like a little homo yet. I don't really care if you do or don't. You typically add nothing to any conversation except a random meme here or there.

:) here does that make you feel better?

Alex Jones hyped it up for no reason, it was just a 10-year anniversary thing. He said they have leaks they plan to release every week for the next 10 weeks.

Of course he did that's his job. Alex Jones has built an Empire on conspiracies kind of like Jesse Ventura in recent times.

WSS

The October surprise might be there is no October surprise. Still hoping though but not counting on it.

There were more guccifer 2 documents yesterday that indicate there may be a correlation between TARP funds given and donations to democratic candidates.

OyKqUC0.png

Archived