THE BROWNS BOARD

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'According to the rules of Hillary, you can take the baby at nine months.' ... for supporting abortion on demand and voting in favor of partial-birth abortion. ... Trump blasts Hillary on abortion: she thinks it's okay to 'rip the baby ...

You guys are right, you arent doctors. But that was self evident by the profound ignorance on display here. Certan Fetal abnormalities are often not discovered until 20 weeks. And sometimes they can at best damage the womans ability to have more children and at worst they can kill the mother. Fucking christ you people. Wallowing in ignorance like pigs in shit.

20 weeks is not partial birth abortion.

20 weeks is barely into the second trimester.

(Sorry, I'm not a doctor but if I were I'd say 20 weeks is not partial birth abortion you fucking imbecile.)

WSS

20 weeks is not partial birth abortion.

20 weeks is barely into the second trimester.

(Sorry, I'm not a doctor but if I were I'd say 20 weeks is not partial birth abortion you fucking imbecile.)

WSS

20 weeks is at thend of ur 2nd trimester you cock puppet. Do you know math at all? I was under the understanding that partial births encompassed the latter stages of the 2nd trimester. 3rd trinester starts around 24 weeks. I might be wrong on that and its just 3rd trimester thats consudered partial birth but holy fuck are u and diehard a pair of shiite wanking morons. 20 weeks is month 5 you dipshit. 2nd trimester starts at week 13, after the 1st 3 months.

And none of what we just discussed changes my original assertion that u should stick to singing the battle of lake erie on a st corner in the flats for spare change. And diehard should go back to slowly fading away on his couch with a bottle in hand

This statute prohibits a method of abortion that it names "partial birth abortion". The procedure described in the statute is usually used in the second trimester,[3] from 15 to 26 weeks of which occur before viability. The law itself contains no reference to gestational age or viability. The present statute is directed only at a method of abortion, rather than at preventing any woman from obtaining an abortion.[4]

That wasvfrom the attempted partial abortion ban law. So it was claiming partial birth abortions start at 15 weeks.

So you and diehard repeat slowly after me.....clevfan is smarter than me on all conceivable standards of neasurement and in full deference of this fact i will from now on check, recheck and then daaable check my facts like my name is aaron fucking rodgers before i ever open my trap hole again.

[/img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yF2o5NtlfK0/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Archived