THE BROWNS BOARD

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

OldBrownsFan

He did it with both hands. What clev posted was a screen grab at the most convenient time to confirm the narrative

ok what about the whole video then? what about the gif i posted on the last page which shows the whole set of hand movements? There's no debate here. Everyone can see the whole thing for themselves it's cut and dry.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand both sides of the argument - don't think it's cut and dry.

The screen grab is not an accurate depiction of the event regardless.

And the whole thing a worthless issue - plenty of more important things to talk about.

It's not a worthless issue to the Hillary Clinton campaign who have pounded Trump on this issue right up to the present. I have heard a number of people say they would not vote for Trump because of him mocking a disabled journalist but did he actually mock and mimic the disabled journalist? Yes and no. He mocked the journalist for saying he couldn't remember his own article he had written but he did not mimic the disabled journalist and the evidence shows that. Trump made almost the same gestures in regards to mocking Cruz and Cruz is not disabled.

It's even the same hand for Christ fucking sake. How much of that Trump dick you slurpin?!?

He had a 50/50 shot at picking the wrong hand....right? How much of that Hillary nut sack have you been swinging on?

The fuck does that have to do with what's being discussed here? As Cal would say, classic deflection.

You can't discuss anything with a mouth breathing Hillary supporter.

He had a 50/50 shot at picking the wrong hand....right? How much of that Hillary nut sack have you been swinging on?

You can't discuss anything with a mouth breathing Hillary supporter.

Hilary can run off a bridge for all I care. I'm not voting in this election, its a historic waste.

Fuck seems to be your favorite word fuck face.

Fuckin' A..?

By the way who gives a fuck? If a reporter indulgence in shitty yellow journalism and then lies about it he should get mocked, gimp or not.

WSS

So we can then call shiity colored journalists niggers? I can imagine your choking sputtering impotent outrage if the roles were reversed. If a black person wete to hear you sing and conclude ur awful at ur job, would he be alright to mock u for ur race even though that has nothing to do with ur deficient musical proclivities?

By the way who gives a fuck? If a reporter indulgence in shitty yellow journalism and then lies about it he should get mocked, gimp or not.

WSS

It is never good to mock a person's disability though WSS. Treat the guy like you would any other journalist and call him out for not remembering his own article he had written but you shouldn't make fun of his disability. I don't believe Trump was mocking his disability though and was mimicking a reporter who was all flustered. The reporter didn't even have that type of disability.

Gee anybody else want to miss the point?

Take the other position. A journalist can lie cheat steal and make shit up but the important thing is if somebody makes fun of him? Which never even actually happened you ignorant cocksucker Cleve. Somebody could make the same goof face making fun of you and I assume you're not too physically handicapped.

WSS

Gee anybody else want to miss the point?

Take the other position. A journalist can lie cheat steal and make shit up but the important thing is if somebody makes fun of him? Which never even actually happened you ignorant cocksucker Cleve. Somebody could make the same goof face making fun of you and I assume you're not too physically handicapped.

WSS

I don't have a problem with mocking any journalist for bad journalism but mocking a person's disability is out of bounds (and this is what the democrats have had a heyday in tearing apart Trump for months even to today in ads)...but there is evidence besides Trump denying he was mocking the reporters disability. Trump has used the same arm and hand gestures with mocking Cruz and others and we know none of them had any disability. Trump was mocking the reporter for sure but not his disability. The disabled journalist doesn't even had the type of disability that Trump is alleged to be mocking, his disability is one of having his arm in a fixed position.

Still seeing ads today about how awful Trump is for mocking a disabled journalist's disability which is more dishonesty from the Clinton campaign.

twenty million times won't be enough. You are being ignorant.

Your picture there... is a still picture. The disability the journalist has,

is a LACK OF MOVEMENT ABILITY. You are deliberatlely? confusing

his disability with one that is a lot of uncontrollable movement.

Trump is just another person who talks with his hands a lot.

IOW's, it's just a cheapshot.

Tour pops by sometimes.

Ditto with vagitron and the one time there was the anti Cal

And jrb is voting for her I count that as support.

I've literally said 50 times I'm not voting for her, please stop saying that garbage. I cannot believe the lack of reading comprehension sometimes.

Archived