THE BROWNS BOARD

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yOp4Sz.gif

There is no debate what he's doing there. And thats a gif with no audio, throw the audio in and this is settled

But the disabled journalist does not have that type of disability. His disability is one of immobilization not uncontrolled reflex movements. Trump is mimicking someone who is flustered like he did with Cruz and others....it seems like if he wanted to mimic the disabled journalist he would have rolled his him arm into a contorted fixed position and then he would be accurately mimicking the disability of the journalist. The journalist in question was saying he couldn't remember his own story that validated what Trump had said and Trump is portraying the journalist as being flustered about it. That is how I see it.

But the disabled journalist does not have that type of disability. His disability is one of immobilization not uncontrolled reflex movements.it.

Yes, when someone mocks flustered people they tyically make movements of severely mentally handicapped people and say dah,daah,dahh....it doesnt matter what specific handicap the journalst had. Trump was still insinuating he's a rheetard with the exaggerated gestures that all of us kearned from childhood. Stop with the apologizing

Yes, when someone mocks flustered people they tyically make movements of severely mentally handicapped people and say dah,daah,dahh....it doesnt matter what specific handicap the journalst had. Trump was still insinuating he's a rheetard with the exaggerated gestures that all of us kearned from childhood. Stop with the apologizing

But the guy he mocked isn't a Retard.

And he did the same thing mocking Ted Cruz and others.

He is mocking the reporter...he isn't mocking the reporter's disability. That is the difference.

He is most certainly mocking tne reporters disfigurement and associating him with downs syndrome or whayever, on his effort to discredit him. The undeniable proof has been posted nothing more to debate

He is most certainly mocking tne reporters disfigurement and associating him with downs syndrome or whayever, on his effort to discredit him. The undeniable proof has been posted nothing more to debate

No it hasn't Cleve.

I'm with you on some other things Trump has said and later said he was taken wrongly such as when he talked about the face of Carly Fiorina and later said he meant her "personna" which I don't buy at all. He didn't say that at a public rally though he said it off camera and some reporter ratted him out. Sure he made that comment "who would vote for that face" and then lamely said he meant her "personna" whatever that means.

That is different than this case where he has been shown to make the same arm motions in mocking others and it was in reference to showing them to be flustered and that is the same thing he is doing with the disabled journalist mocking him for being flustered and not remembering his own article he had written.

Let's set this to rest. He didn't mock the reporters disability. As usual the progressive fags try and make it into a racist/homo/against people with disabilities issue. Trump was being Trump, plain and simple.

Trump isn't the polished crooked corrupt politician Hillary Clinton is but I give him credit for that.

BTW if people want a laugh, go back a year and look at the comments about Trump from his now-supporters.

If you really want to laugh, go back 4 years and look at the comments about Hillary from the Obummer minions...that now support her.

http://youtu.be/mESHzW0arRo

And there's a reporter that lied, made a backtrack, now looks like a fucking idiot. Case closed.

That may be very well truei dont know the details of that. But i know trump mocked his disabiity, end of discussion. You can debate what if anything that says about him personally. But changing the narrative a year later is a no go

That may be very well truei dont know the details of that. But i know trump mocked his disabiity, end of discussion. You can debate what if anything that says about him personally. But changing the narrative a year later is a no go

Trump mocked others in the same fashion, so I don't know how you're certain he mocked his disability.

Sounds like you have the narrative in this case.

I expect you to be more objective but you're fully on the bandwagon and that is impressive.

I understand both sides of the argument - don't think it's cut and dry.

The screen grab is not an accurate depiction of the event regardless.

And the whole thing a worthless issue - plenty of more important things to talk about.

"The 1-2% economic growth rate is because of congressional obstruction"

"The 1-2% economic growth rate is due to the failure of the Obama administration."

--

Irrelevant to the worthless topic at hand but it's funny how the parties do nothing but point fingers at each other.

I only bring that random bit up because I saw another major acquisition may happen (ATT acquiring Time Warner)

To me I think it's a consequence of the slow economic growth rate and the low interest rates which make these types of mergers appealing - but I don't think these major company consolidations/mergers are good for the people.

Just a more interesting topic to talk about than the one presented here.

Archived