THE BROWNS BOARD

So maybe not a wall but maybe a wall-fence?

Clevfan4life

Trump said he's going to build a wall but a fence may be appropriate in certain parts.

And said 2-3 million people will be deported immediately, the rest of the illegals "we'll make a decision on after securing the border"

Is it the new narrative to push hard that Trump isn't going to deliver on any of his promises?

Im sure the NEW administration will expect nothing less than a constant onslaught of fake outrage by all stripes.....

especially the butthurt media

Exactly.. It's a shame how far our media has fallen.. Tass and Pravda would be proud..

Im sure the NEW administration will expect nothing less than a constant onslaught of fake outrage by all stripes.....

especially the butthurt media

So you mean the exact same thing the last administration got haha

I can't wait to read the "why are they so hard on Trump?" posts when we just ended 8 years of 3 new "Obamao" threads a day

Trump said he's going to build a wall but a fence may be appropriate in certain parts.

And said 2-3 million people will be deported immediately, the rest of the illegals "we'll make a decision on after securing the border"

Is it the new narrative to push hard that Trump isn't going to deliver on any of his promises?

Do you think it's somehow a "pleasant surprise" to woody and me that Trump was full of shit? We've been telling you for months he's playing the long con. I mean we'll see, can I expect you to remove his phallus from your mouth if the TPP ends up passing or he doesn't come through on his NAFTA promises? Not to say i don't expect him to, i think those things were his more realistic promises IF he's sincere. Im just using them because those were the most important issues to you it seemed. I can imagine him not following through on the wall but you still saying it's ok DJ push it in further. But the trade stuff i can see you becoming a sour reticent bottom quite quickly

Do you think it's somehow a "pleasant surprise" to woody and me that Trump was full of shit? We've been telling you for months he's playing the long con. I mean we'll see, can I expect you to remove his phallus from your mouth if the TPP ends up passing or he doesn't come through on his NAFTA promises? Not to say i don't expect him to, i think those things were his more realistic promises IF he's sincere. Im just using them because those were the most important issues to you it seemed. I can imagine him not following through on the wall but you still saying it's ok DJ push it in further. But the trade stuff i can see you becoming a sour reticent bottom quite quickly

Many people assumed the art of the deal was asking for the stars and ending up with the moon.

"A wall that's ridiculous"

"A wall with some fencing that sounds much better"

"Deporting 11 million people there's no way he can do that!"

"Oh well 3 million that's no problem!"

Many people assumed the art of the deal was asking for the stars and ending up with the moon.

"A wall that's ridiculous"

"A wall with some fencing that sounds much better"

"Deporting 11 million people there's no way he can do that!"

"Oh well 3 million that's no problem!"

hehe, well if/when he passes TPP with some small alterations i wonder if your mancrush will come crashing down.

and frankly they're almost flat out saying we're not going after Hillary. Which is the one thing at this point that I actually am kind of angry about. TPP and NAFTA, i'll admit i really don't know enough about it because these trade deals are so fucking convoluted...so some poeple will say it's great others got screwed, I just dunno. You can bet your ass there's alot of rich white ngrs that don't want NAFTA going anywhere

Nooooooooo shit.

it's funny cause I was expecting an opus of bullshit to drag stuff out for years. I mean just a symphony of masterfully ornate horseshit to convince people all the shit he promised is imminent. Nope, hasn't even been sworn in lmfao. It's going to be an interesting 4 years to be sure.

hehe, well if/when he passes TPP with some small alterations i wonder if your mancrush will come crashing down.

Both parties in Congress have already said it's dead, not happening.

If there was one guarantee of a Trump presidency it was that TPP would die.

And so yeah, the wall isn't really a wall but maybe a fence in some places already. And he's for sure gonna repeal obamacare but keep a lot of good things about it. And he's gonna 'review' the Iran deal that he was going to immediately tear up.

I'm not saying these are bad things, in fact toning down of his rhetoric is what I was hoping for. But, when you've spent two years saying "this guy is full of bullshit and just saying things to get votes" and then it turns out that he's full of bullshit and was just saying things to get votes, yeah, you kind of get annoyed by people who fell for it in the first place.

I'm sure he'll come through on some of his promises, and all politicians do let some campaign pledges slip, though maybe not quite that quickly. Here's hoping Trump continues to dial back some of the more extreme messages he sent in the campaign, and we might actually not have a disaster of a president on our hands (in some cases; in others he'll be awful).

So you mean the exact same thing the last administration got haha

I can't wait to read the "why are they so hard on Trump?" posts when we just ended 8 years of 3 new "Obamao" threads a day

False. It's all about tone and narrative. Where Obama would be described as "victoruosly answering his detractors" trump is "gloating and bragging, revenge tweeting"

OK let's not pretend the media didn't fawn over Obama every chance they got whereas they're determined to use the power of language to imply negativity at every one of Trump's actions

"Trump has no experience and is unfit to be president"

"Can you believe this guy hires Washington insiders?"

"Trump says he's fine with the gay marriage ruling and is willing to just leave it at that"

"Can you believe this fascist motherfucker said he's 'fine' with gay marriage? Fucking bigot!"

And so yeah, the wall isn't really a wall but maybe a fence in some places already. And he's for sure gonna repeal obamacare but keep a lot of good things about it. And he's gonna 'review' the Iran deal that he was going to immediately tear up.

1) he's previously said that certain areas don't need a wall where terrain is like a natural barrier. Wall/fence sounds kinds similar

2) he's always said he wants to keep things like pre existing condition coverage

3) he never said he was going to rip up the Iran deal, he said he was going to enforce it very tough.

1) he's previously said that certain areas don't need a wall where terrain is like a natural barrier. Wall/fence sounds kinds similar

2) he's always said he wants to keep things like pre existing condition coverage

3) he never said he was going to rip up the Iran deal, he said he was going to enforce it very tough.

Show me. Because google isn't.

Show me. Because google isn't.

1 wall https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-on-the-us-mexico-border-building-a-wall-is-easy/2015/07/16/9a619668-2b0c-11e5-bd33-395c05608059_story.html

"You dont have to build it in every location. There would be some locations where you would have guards, where you dont need it because the topography acts as its own wall, whether thats water or very rough terrain."

2 http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm

"I think they're wrong 100%. Look, the insurance companies take care of the politicians [and vice-versa]. The insurance companies are making an absolute fortune. Yes, they will keep preexisting conditions, and that would be a great thing."

3 http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QL0KS20150816

Do you subscribe to washington post? Because there are a lot of links coming out of there that I can't read because I've used my monthly free allowance.

Anyway:

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare. And no mention of pre-existing conditions.

My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

He seems pretty clear it's a wall, not a fence:

“A wall is better than fencing, and it’s much more powerful,” he said. “It’s more secure. It’s taller.”

And so it seems he's taken both positions on each issue - big surprise, considering he's taken basically every position on every issue.

I've been saying it forever, too. Trump will do or say whatever he needs to do or say in order to get what he wants. He was a registered Democrat from 2000 to 2009, probably because he had something to gain by it. This is what makes him so unpredictable, and why I've doubted some of the rhetoric he puts out there. If he thought saying he would be the first to send giraffes to Mars would get him elected, he'd have said it.

I would never give the Washington Post money.

A fence would be appropriate "in a few areas" is not the same as backing down from a wall.

And after the tea party rally in DC hes repeatedly said that you can't just rip up the deal because it's a deal. Police it hard and rip it up if they violate it is more accurate to his campaign message.

It was primary season when asked at the debates he said he'd keep pre existing conditions.

Stuart

Trump is hardly an articulate speaker.

Trump speaks bluntly and makes general statements.

Talks like the typical average Joe schmuck "We need to build a fuckin wall!!!"

Except its just not talk, he plans to build a barrier, be it a concrete wall, a fence, whatever.

So now what we have are libs being critical over the possibility of there being a fence instead of a concrete wall.

The point is keeping out illegals, not whether its about steel or concrete you Trump hating simpletons.

So now what we have are libs being critical over the possibility of there being a fence instead of a concrete wall.

The point is keeping illegals out you Trump hating simpletons.

He didn't even say that he said in "certain areas"

But Trump speaks in visual terms "big, beautiful wall"

Going so big leaves the idea of a fence sounding great and easy.

Stuart

Trump is hardly an articulate speaker.

Trump speaks bluntly and makes general statements.

Talks like the typical average Joe schmuck "We need to build a fuckin wall!!!"

Except its just not talk, he plans to build a barrier, be it a concrete wall, a fence, whatever.

The point is keeping out illegals, not whether its about steel or concrete you Trump hating simpletons.

Once again you fail to grasp the point like Greg Little trying to use his stone hands to reel in a Brandon Weeden clay-disc-breaker.

He didn't even say that he said in "certain areas"

But Trump speaks in visual terms "big, beautiful wall"

Going so big leaves the idea of a fence sounding great and easy.

Yep - he went extreme in his moon-shooting rhetoric so that people will acquiesce to his star-based reality.

Archived