THE BROWNS BOARD

CIA: Russia Hacked Republican Committee but Kept Data

jbluhm86

It really is. OK let's get back on track.

1) The CIA has apparently found evidence of...something?

2) These are serious allegations so worthy of investigation. If it were found that Russia was involved in the elections of, say, Poland, people would be freaking out with it being a threat to America, re-establishing the old USSR etc. So, if it's true, it's a pretty big deal.

3) Paul Ryan is yet to say much of note on this issue, but it seems like it's up to him to do something, can't imagine Trump wanting to upset his buddy Vlad.

4) The DNC weren't so concerned with election rigging when it was them doing it for Hillary, so they can fuck right off with their now holier-than-thou 'oh we must investigate most strongly!' schtick. Still trying to get Hillary in power.

So yeah, it'd be nice to know what exactly the CIA found evidence of. I can't seem to find anything concrete. Russian involvement? They hacked both parties but only leaked the DNC? Seems odd - since Trump was running as an outsider to the establishment there's logic to airing the dirty laundry of the whole establishment, but on the other hand you can see the damaging the republicans too much would hinder Trump's chances (and clearly Trump is the guy Putin wants in charge...take that for what it is).

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like just the appearance of impropriety is enough for some peoples hair to catch fire, but that's nothing new for either side.

I would assume the Russians would prefer Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and I would assume Iran would prefer Hillary Clinton. Strange?

Of course the bottom line is exactly what was done and who did it and why.

The details here are pretty vague.

We all love leaks depending on which side they damage.

I have no doubt that those demanding a thorough investigation are hoping to keep the Donald Trump is a Russian spy idea on the front pages as long as possible.

Maybe someone could fill in the blank here.

We hate the Russians because:

WSS

Those emails at the end are exactly why she lost. Without wikileaks you all would be crying about president elect hillary. They abs swayed the election because even democrats had enough of her. But again u less that shit was doctored up, te russians did us a solid.

Im only going to be upset ifvthey either doctored the emails and/or withheld the same shit from the RNC. I want all the bullshit out in the open now, from the right to the left....all of it

Her own emails and failure to keep them safe and decision to destroy the evidence certainly added to her downfall. Since we have no idea what was contained in the 30,000 destroyed messages no leaks had anything to do with them.

Hillary's voters or even her erstwhile supporters didn't care about anything that surfaced.

WSS

Hillary lost because the 2 party narrative had to be protected. Democrats aren't supposed to be the ones bowing to corporate interests, playing patty-cake with the big banks or empowering the war machine, but if Hillary had won it would've likely lead to 16 consecutive years of just that.

Politicians just dance around the symptoms of a problem because the root of the problem is usually profitable to their shareholders. Cash is king, and no one out votes the king.

Cash will always be king don't kid yourself, I love my job but I still do it for money.

I think the main reason Hillary lost is because she looks and sounds like the Wicked Witch of the West Wing.

She's just not good at bullshiting as her husband was, even though she did more of it than anyone in the history of politics.

And she had a stupid f****** platform. Oh mama save the women save the children black lives matter Trump said mean things oh Lord oh Lord.

WSS

Yes hrc supporters couldntbgive a damn but the rest of us did which is why we didnt get out the vote for her. And he still barely won. I can assure you many bernievsupporters also stayed hone after reading what the dnc did.

She lost the election. She had it in the bag but her dirty laundry was just too much

Hillary first blamed FBI director Commey for her loss, then Obama blamed her lack of energy and campaign stops for her loss.

Then Obama blamed Fox News for her loss, Then cunt Pelosi blamed the electoral college.

Liz warren said it was because of 3rd parties. Now they are blaming fake news for the loss.

You labeled over half of America deplorable racist, and grew racism for politics, demonized American citizens, and that's why you lost.

So Ryan and McConnell have seen enough in this to suggest a 'probe' into it. Or, maybe, they see it as politically expedient.

Either way, I expect about as much to come of it as did the Hillary investigations. "We can't find evidence of illegality although there are lessons to be learned blah blah blah let's carry on lining our pockets"

They had an election law guru on MSNBC yesterday that said unless they could prove that the russians had actually hacked the voting machines and rigged the numbers, there is nothing that can be done about leaking emails that show what a crooked bitch Hillary is.

They had an election law guru on MSNBC yesterday that said unless they could prove that the russians had actually hacked the voting machines and rigged the numbers, there is nothing that can be done about leaking emails that show what a crooked bitch Hillary is.

And it does kind of trap Hillary supporters between the proverbial Rock and Hard Place. Either the revelations are benign or if they rise to the level that her supporters would refuse to vote for her.

I don't think you can blame the fact that Bernie Sanders supporters didn't jump right over to her on any of these leaks but more importantly over the fact that's Senator Sanders and secretary Clinton's modus operandi is markedly different. If in fact that's one of the reasons, or shall we say excuses, for losing the election.

WSS

And it does kind of trap Hillary supporters between the proverbial Rock and Hard Place. Either the revelations are benign or if they rise to the level that her supporters would refuse to vote for her.

I don't think you can blame the fact that Bernie Sanders supporters didn't jump right over to her on any of these leaks but more importantly over the fact that's Senator Sanders and secretary Clinton's modus operandi is markedly different. If in fact that's one of the reasons, or shall we say excuses, for losing the election.

WSS

Now they are trying to release the classified CIA report on russian influencing the election to the electoral college before the vote on Dec 19. They will stop at nothing to 'rig' this election it seems.

Now they are trying to release the classified CIA report on russian influencing the election to the electoral college before the vote on Dec 19. They will stop at nothing to 'rig' this election it seems.

And ironically the guy calling for that is Podesta possibly the dirtiest player uncovered in The Leakes.

WSS

meanwhile the FBI says there is no indication of it being true.

but the left loves effective false narratives, especially when they can

custom-design them for effectiveness. After all, those stupid people

who are in their camp will believe anything political expedient..

so they think.

The left doesn't care if it's true or not. They want to make as much stink as possible it hopes that the Electoral College overturn their constitutional Duty. That's it folks.

And that's exactly why, after 8 years of Obama foreign policy, Putin is all of a sudden a war criminal.

WSS

But the thing is, there's nothing in the US Constitution that says that the electors of the Electoral College have to vote for the person who won their state's popular vote, so there really isn't any constitutional duty that they'd be overturning by voting otherwise.

But the thing is, there's nothing in the US Constitution that says that the electors of the Electoral College have to vote for the person who won their state's popular vote, so there really isn't any constitutional duty that they'd be overturning by voting otherwise.

To be honest, I've heard a lot about how one of the duties of the electoral college is to make sure the country doesn't elect someone incompetent or dangerous. Apparently some people feel trump is that.

What did the fbi say is true, false or maybe plausible? Because 17 intel agencies said theres something to it. And remember when the fbi was in the pocket of the clinton foundation? So we already concluded, here at the esteemed browns board think tank of esteemed intellectuals, that (and i quote) FBI is bullshit man!!

To be honest, I've heard a lot about how one of the duties of the electoral college is to make sure the country doesn't elect someone incompetent or dangerous. Apparently some people feel trump is that.

Well, some states have laws which are supposed to force the electors to vote on the candidate who won that state's popular vote, however, there could be an interesting legal challenge to these laws, as there's nothing in the US Constituiton to validate that the electors must be forced to vote one way or another. And if there's enough faithless electors who vote against trump and he loses enough votes to go below 270, then it'll be settled in the House of Representatives.

No there isn't. But it is a bullshit Hail Mary for you guys to try and get your girl installed.

WSS

Speaking of Snowden you fellows on the left loved him. He wasn't called a traitor he was called a patriot and a whistleblower.

He, of course, was an actual traitor, if you consider someone that spreads illegally obtained information to damage your country. In this latest case that job was filled by The Washington Post.

WSS

No there isn't. But it is a bullshit Hail Mary for you guys to try and get your girl installed.

WSS

:huh: [Our] "girl"? You assume that I voted for Clinton, Steve. I can't speak for others on here, but I personally did not; I voted for Johnson. I want nothing to do with either of those two turds. I was just pointing out the potential constitutional precident for faithless electors

:huh: [Our] "girl"? You assume that I voted for Clinton, Steve. I can't speak for others on here, but I personally did not; I voted for Johnson. I want nothing to do with either of those two turds. I was just pointing out the potential constitutional precident for faithless electors

Call it what you will sir.

Let's not pretend this effort has anything to do with getting Gary Johnson elected president okay?

WSS

Speaking of Snowden you fellows on the left loved him. He wasn't called a traitor he was called a patriot and a whistleblower.

He, of course, was an actual traitor, if you consider someone that spreads illegally obtained information to damage your country. In this latest case that job was filled by The Washington Post.

WSS

Who here is now calling him a traitor? Not me, i still think in the end he did the right thing. The world had to be apprised of our bullshit

Archived