THE BROWNS BOARD

CIA: Russia Hacked Republican Committee but Kept Data

jbluhm86

he didn't do the right thing. He gave all that intel stuff to the russians.

if he had been a hero, he would have gone through a trusted congressman or something.

But going to the russians? hero?

nah. traitor.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he didn't do the right thing. He gave all that intel stuff to the russians.

if he had been a hero, he would have gone through a trusted congressman or something.

But going to the russians? hero?

nah. traitor.

Cleve (and the left) hates the Russians if in some strange way his Twisted mind thanks that they are helping Donald Trump. As long as they're just fucking with the United States of America he's cool.

WSS

Cleve (and the left) hates the Russians if in some strange way his Twisted mind thanks that they are helping Donald Trump. As long as they're just fucking with the United States of America he's cool.

WSS

When did i say i "hate" the russians? In fact i have stated on numerous occassions that if those leaks weren't doctored they did us a favor even if they chose not to release the same bullshit going on the orher side.

So go on typical steven show me where i said i hate the russians. I dont trust them for a second but never said hate. I also stated i understood why they snatched crimea and we would do the same if the hawaiins voted for independance and tried to kick us out of pearl harbor.

I've probably forgotten more about the world and its affairs from a historical perspective, than you've ever known. I look at current and past world players with a more pragmatic analytical eye. It"s never black and white. If u ever feel so incluned ill gladly have a private chat with you and professor4life will edumacate you on how the world works

Chris I don't count you amongst the American left. You're probably not even among the British left. I'm talking about the crowd here that I call the left but only because they hate Republicans hate Donald Trump and right now the Russians are the bad guys again. To them.

Most of you know I've been Pro Russian relations since I've been here. No idea why we haven't had a better relationship so far..

WSS

To be honest, there are four main power blocs in the world these days (up from three a decade ago) - the US, Europe, Russia and China, the new kids on the bloc (do you see what I did there, do you?). Each will essentially act in its own best interests, and in the case of China and Russia that usually means exploitation of nations less able to stick up for themselves, whether it's Russia bullying former soviet nations with the threat of withholding oil or whatever, China just claiming land that they have no right to or whatever.

The world needs a strong opposition who will stand up for those bullied nations and allow them to grow, and that's (one reason) why I'm so bothered about the UK leaving the EU, and why it's not a good thing for the US to become too introverted. Looking at Syria specifically, Assad is essentially Putin's only middle-eastern ally - strategically important, obviously - and the US and EU have largely abandoned Syria to Russia. Now Assad's army is essentially committing genocide, and Putin sure as hell isn't going to say much, and hundreds of thousands of people are dying, millions are fleeing (and being turned away by the people who condemned them to it but that's another story). So that's one example of why having an opposing world power - not a war, but diplomatic opposition - to Russia in eastern europe and Syria is important.

Obviously I'm not someone who lived through the cold war, I don't have deep seeded resentment towards russia as a default position, but I do see a lot of military and diplomatic posturing from Russia, and the more the US pulls out of geopolitics, the more Russia will step in to fill the void, and to be honest, a world run by Russia is not one I want to live in, given Putin's record of human rights abuses (never mind China).

I would love to see the US and Russia and the EU and China working together for the betterment of the world, rather than self serving purposes. The only one that is coming close to that is the EU, and it's falling apart because of it. But in the meantime, keeping each other in check is crucial to world stability.

:huh: [Our] "girl"? You assume that I voted for Clinton, Steve. I can't speak for others on here, but I personally did not; I voted for Johnson. I want nothing to do with either of those two turds. I was just pointing out the potential constitutional precident for faithless electors

Good luck with this one. If you aren't constantly calling Clinton a murderer she's "your girl"

To be honest, there are four main power blocs in the world these days (up from three a decade ago) - the US, Europe, Russia and China, the new kids on the bloc (do you see what I did there, do you?). Each will essentially act in its own best interests, and in the case of China and Russia that usually means exploitation of nations less able to stick up for themselves, whether it's Russia bullying former soviet nations with the threat of withholding oil or whatever, China just claiming land that they have no right to or whatever.

The world needs a strong opposition who will stand up for those bullied nations and allow them to grow, and that's (one reason) why I'm so bothered about the UK leaving the EU, and why it's not a good thing for the US to become too introverted. Looking at Syria specifically, Assad is essentially Putin's only middle-eastern ally - strategically important, obviously - and the US and EU have largely abandoned Syria to Russia. Now Assad's army is essentially committing genocide, and Putin sure as hell isn't going to say much, and hundreds of thousands of people are dying, millions are fleeing (and being turned away by the people who condemned them to it but that's another story). So that's one example of why having an opposing world power - not a war, but diplomatic opposition - to Russia in eastern europe and Syria is important.

Obviously I'm not someone who lived through the cold war, I don't have deep seeded resentment towards russia as a default position, but I do see a lot of military and diplomatic posturing from Russia, and the more the US pulls out of geopolitics, the more Russia will step in to fill the void, and to be honest, a world run by Russia is not one I want to live in, given Putin's record of human rights abuses (never mind China).

I would love to see the US and Russia and the EU and China working together for the betterment of the world, rather than self serving purposes. The only one that is coming close to that is the EU, and it's falling apart because of it. But in the meantime, keeping each other in check is crucial to world stability.

Мы похороним вас товарищ!

It's easier to just paint everyone you disagree with as the same on everything, and the worst of that group. It makes "debating" much easier.

But it's actually quite helpful to realize if I say the American left I mean those who are opposed to Donald Trump and the Republican party no matter what they do. That faction does exist and it's stupid to pretend they don't.

And vice-versa to be fair.

WSS

So the CIA refused to brief Congressional Republicans about exactly what's going on with these alleged leaks. Not that anyone here has particularly flown off the handle but there are many out there who have. See that Keith Olbermann video...

And since there is a disagreement between the FBI and the CIA this whole thing is starting to sound more and more like dirty tricks from the Democrats which ironically the leaks under scored in the first place.

WSS

Sorry, but it's not the US's responsibility to defend the well being of Europeans. That type of thinking is exactly what has led to every conflict we've been involved in since the end of World War II. I have an issue with us being the world police, and I'm glad that we seem to be washing our hands from the Middle East. If Russia wants to be the new imperializer and rebuild the old Soviet empire, then I don't fucking care. The US can't save everyone. Russia can deal with all the bullshit that meddling in other countries will bring along with it.

You're criticizing Putin's human rights record while ignoring what human rights abuses Western powers are responsible for.

The EU has a strong enough economy to build a military to defend itself against Russians.

Back to the fake hacking story I just saw a poll with approximately 30% thinking that the hacking helped Trump which is your Democrat starting point for any poll.

Also that the alleged hacking appears to have begun in March or possibly before well before it became apparent that Donald Trump would even be the nominee let alone president.

WSS

and... the intel services political hacks won't give a briefing on the allegations about

russian hacking...

to the House oversight committee.

anybody NOT smell an obaMao farce in the air?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/15/intelligence-agencies-refused-house-intelligence-committee-request-for-report-on-russian-hackers/

Archived