THE BROWNS BOARD

CIA: Russia Hacked Republican Committee but Kept Data

jbluhm86

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly I have absolutely no doubt that not only the russkies but just about every other civilized country on Earth spends a great deal of time spying on each other.

Including our saintly selves.

I also understand that part of the blame somebody else movement on the part of Hillary want it to seem like she lost the election because of the big bad Soviet Union and fake news.

Shall we say that I don't think Hillary supporters gave f*** number one about any of the leaks from the DNC. Assuming you voted for her did they sway your vote 1 inch?

Did any of the Trump supporters care about the legion of fake groping claims? I doubt it.

But the idea that she is an incompetent distasteful and dishonest greedy old hag has nothing to do with whatever Putin and his IT staff dug up.

Not to mention the fact that nothing was fabricated and it's ironic that the left is more pissed off that somebody found the stuff than the fact that it actually happened.

WSS

Here is why this is a nonstory. As Steve pointed out, countries spy on each other regularly. If you don't like that another country leaked unfortunate emails about our country during an election, think about all the times our country has influenced elections abroad. If you are truly against that, then you better believe that the protectionist/isolationist Trump foreign policy will be better than the status quo.

Of course Russia is going to do what they can to expand their influence - which a Trump presidency will allow (opposed to the status quo of Democrats and Republicans opposing Russian interests wherever they may be). If they want to be the new imperializers of the world, let them have it. Meddling abroad has endangered more American lives than anything else.

Sorry, Europe, but the defense of mainland Europe should fall to Europeans, not the US military.

it suits the russians' purposes to keep the left in our WH.

won't stand up for us as a country, wouldn't even do a thing to help

save our Americans in Benghazi, etc etc etc etc etc.

it suits the russians' purposes to keep the left in our WH.

won't stand up for us as a country, wouldn't even do a thing to help

save our Americans in Benghazi, etc etc etc etc etc.

Hillary was more hawkish on the Russians than Trump, Trump is the one that sounds like he wants to wash Putins feet and shine his shoes. AND THEN get about sucking his cock.

Hillary was more hawkish on the Russians than Trump, Trump is the one that sounds like he wants to wash Putins feet and shine his shoes. AND THEN get about sucking his cock.

Hillary is the one that wanted to use military force on Russia in retaliation for the dnc corruption being exposed. We dodged a bullet as a country

Also funny how Trump wanting to fight Isis in Syria then leave it alone (ala giving up the rebel funding against assad) = Russian puppet

We're gonna say happy holidays and thats final. And anyone that has a problem with it can take a .308 right in the dick im not even playing. If ibsay happy holidays to someone and i get a lecture from someone else about it the ccw is coming out

What does this have to do with the topic?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/john-mccain-russian-hacking-232481

"It's clear the Russians interfered," McCain said. "Now, whether they intended to interfere to the degree that they were trying to elect a certain candidate, I think that's a subject of investigation..."

..."The Russians have interfered in a lot of other elections," McCain said, using hacking as a tool "as part of Vladimir Putin's ambition to regain Russian prominence and dominance in some parts of the world."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/john-mccain-russian-hacking-232481

"It's clear the Russians interfered," McCain said. "Now, whether they intended to interfere to the degree that they were trying to elect a certain candidate, I think that's a subject of investigation..."

..."The Russians have interfered in a lot of other elections," McCain said, using hacking as a tool "as part of Vladimir Putin's ambition to regain Russian prominence and dominance in some parts of the world."

Fuking hillbilly.

Archived