THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns tickets are HOT!

jcam222

Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV :)

Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV :)

Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

$40 to watch a $6 team. Where is the Sham-wow guy when we really need him? ;)

I would do the park and ride thing for $5 but why? I plan on having fun with the grandkids and enjoying the holiday. I'm gonna watch A Christmas Story and talk about YSU and OSU football. Candy canes and sprinkles but the Winless losers get no soup, talk or viewing time this weekend. Christmas is about love and fun. Merry Christmas!

Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

Nice for the various visiting fans that can't get reasonable or any tickets for their own home games. :huh:

Nice for the various visiting fans that can't get reasonable or any tickets for their own home games. :huh:

Doubt many San Diego fans will make the trip. It's so bad you can't even give those tickets away. I've got 4 tickets in section 111 free to anyone who might want to put a damper on Christmas Eve. PM me if you're interested. It might be tricky because my pal has the tickets, but we can probably arrange Express mail to get them to you.

I've got 4 tickets in section 111 free to anyone who might want to put a damper on Christmas Eve. PM me if you're interested.

Ho HO NO!

On a more useful note... I'm sure there's a "Will Call" window.

A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

OMG :):(

wow. jimmah's gotta love this.

I really think he's too stupid to understand how deep the hole is!! They sent a survey two weeks ago mostly focused on satisfaction with the half time entertaimenet, pregame entertainment, scoreboard,sound, food.......... I called my ticket rep and went ape shit lol

Jimmahs all about appearances.....has rebuilt the Berea offices twice now....has redone the FO 3 times now....has redone the coaching staff 3 times now......has redone the practice fields.....has redone the stadium, food, scoreboards, etc.....has redone the uniforms......redone the colors.....and logos......

But the team?...........ahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

me thinks he has really F'd up priorities......

A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

Brings back my favorite Bungles story- when they were playing as bad as the current Browns. Guy had a couple extras- so he put them under his windshield wipers and went to the game. When he came back there were 6 sitting there, unused.

Dawg pound tickets are as low as $13 on stubhub. My god that is horrendous. Forecast has it as being a pretty nice day too, with a high of 44

As I posted in another thread, LOL, if you ever want to have a Club level experience- no time like the present. You can score a pair in the Club level (on Stub Hub) starting at $50 bucks- I believe that's cheaper than regular price in the Dawg Pound. :)

What are seats in the owner's box going for?

Don't know. But do know that those seats now come with a court jester. They've earned it.

From wiki: "Jesters could also give bad news to the King that no one else would dare deliver. The best example of this is in 1340, when the French fleet was destroyed at the Battle of Sluys by the English. Phillippe VI's jester told him the English sailors "don't even have the guts to jump into the water like our brave French".

"The other 31 teams don't have the nads to take 4 wr's like our wonderkind FO."-Browns court jester

Got an answer? I'll guess about even. Although Jimmy's heart could grow 2 sizes and he treats all the underprivileged kids to an NFL experience. 1997,98,2016.... Most horrible years ever, 95 and 96 can be included.

Give me your tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to see an NFL game for free. Wonder how may people would show up if Jimmy went on TV and said you don't need a ticket, but you can't bump someone out of their seats who does.

Archived