THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts ... Featuring Brownsfaninpa and Nw220

BrownsfaninPa

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duron Carter.

Heard he got brought in for a tryout thought he has elite potential anyone have any info on if he may sign with the Browns or not. Know it may have been a little while back but think he could easily be a starter for a long time.

Chris Carter's son. OK in college, not the talent his dad was. Its like Mike Golic's kids. Good enough for top College....not quite so for the NFL.

I think Gilbert may still make the hall of fame an I'm pretty much certain. Just because coaches don't know to use him or he dosnet wanna take punishment on his own body for another man is not his lack oflove for the game.

By board rules, you should have posted this in pink for sarcasm.

I think there's too much orange in our division and the bungles should go. Plus we are the only state with two teams (at least that I can think of) where the teams are not only in the same conference but the same damn division. That doesn't seem right.

Actually, it does seem right. In my opinion teams in the same state should probably be in the same division. Like Dallas and Houston. A natural rivalry. Pittsburgh and Philly.

California does have the Chargers and Raiders (for now) in the same division....and now the Rams and 49ers.

Bills and Jets, sorta the same state.

I mean, I am of the opinion that it would be much more entertaining for the citizenry of say NYC, to have the Jets and Giants play twice a year instead of only once every 4 years.

1) The Raiders, Saints, Falcons, Steelers, Ravens, Eagles, Bengals, Bears, Panthers and cardinals all share the same shade of black. Does anyone have any feelings about this?

2) Also, The Colts, Titans, Eagles, Steelers, Browns, and several other teams share the same shade of white. Does anyone have feelings about this?

3) Do you have anything in print where Hue Jackson both acknowledges the common shade of orange, AND endorses it? I mean, I wouldn't put it past him to spend his time on shit like this, but which one of your holes did you pull this out of? I am sure the shades are not the same.

4) Paul Brown Stadium is named after the man. The Cleveland Browns were named after Joe Louis, the Detroit Brown Bomber. Furthermore, an owner can name the stadium whatever the fuck they want to. Incidentally, the Brown family has spent far, far more time in Cincinnati than in Cleveland. The name Paul Brown Stadium is appropriate, and belongs in Cinci.

Leave it to me to take a stupid fuck thread and bring people in to fire it up. But hey, it's the off season, Who is going to keep the fire burning? You? Zombo? Hoota? Of course not. I remain the fire that drives this board.

Now sure how you "fired anything up". You simply stated things everyone knew, Captain Obvious.

Does Cleveland need a new identity? Name & colors ?

Just a thought. We all know the team name was given by the legendary head coach Paul Brown. After so many decades, since Paul Brown was removed from the team, and the team has no connection to the Brown family, what would it take to submit a possible new identiy and a possible new name for the team in Cleveland? But keep the historic records, and maybe new team colors. And if the NFL would grant the name change, How do you feel about the colors of Brown, metallic gold, and white ?

Does Cleveland need a new identity? Name & colors ?

Just a thought. We all know the team name was given by the legendary head coach Paul Brown. After so many decades, since Paul Brown was removed from the team, and the team has no connection to the Brown family, what would it take to submit a possible new identiy and a possible new name for the team in Cleveland? But keep the historic records, and maybe new team colors. And if the NFL would grant the name change, How do you feel about the colors of Brown, metallic gold, and white ?

Just get outta here with that crap. We fought like hell in 1995 to keep the name and colors. If you don't like the name and the unis- find another team to root for.

Just get outta here with that crap. We fought like hell in 1995 to keep the name and colors. If you don't like the name and the unis- find another team to root for.

And please don' switch to Burnt Orange. Then I would have to leave since that was what that other university in Asstin switched to a number of years ago. ;)

Archived