THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Allen

tiamat63

The Eagles' pick is actually sliding further down, and if the right teams WIN, and THEY lose, we could be the luckiest team in the universe (about time) and theoretically have the 1st and 5th pick of the first round. I'll have to check once again to see who everyone plays in order to determine the exact outcome scenarios, but a few 5 win teams won, and they are now behind the Eagles. After watching the Eagles, I don't really see them losing out, but they do play the Giants and Cowboys to finish the year, and they are favored to lose in both. The Cowboy game is interesting because I don't think the Boys NEED to win to improve anything, but I believe they already said they will play their starters. So we'll see how their mindframe is. Again, it's very, VERY unlikely that our Eagles pick will be that high, but that's with EVERYTHING going "our way".

Keep in mind, if that scenario DOES happen, it's very likely we can get Garrett/Allen at #1, and then Mitch at #5. Well, at least possible.

Wait....what?

Ummmm... that's my line...

Our o line is min 2 years away from being able to keep a rookie from dying before our 1st bye week. So im in no mood for a QB with the 1st pick

Agree with the conclusion even tho I disagree with the premise. If healthy, I see the needed OL talent already on our roster... and we can add better depth, if we are willing to make a hard choice with a big contract... something our FO has demonstrated it is willing to do.

Add that we have good PassPro RBs. TEs that can block? OK... a little help there is warranted.

But people will say that someone moving up for a QB proves there is a QB worth taking in this draft. And most agree that if there is one, we should take him.

And if we take one, people will say there wasn't one worth taking... people will question whatever we do... even if we take the consensus BAA (Best Aggie Available) in the draft, "people" will find a way to question it.

Trade ups, like any pick, only define a player's value for one team. Miami defined Tannehill's value and was pretty much high, and alone, in doing it. WSH did the same for RG3... Philly for Wentz... only difference was more saw the logic in the WSH and PHI examples.

In a smaller stakes way, we did the same for Kess. He just did not cost us added picks...

... as did Wheezy...

... and Quinn...

... and JFF...

... and...

Ok so looking at the keyboard ic that the "e" is on the other side from "o".....so u really think that name is spelled with an "o"? Srsly? And dont claim typo ive already closed the investigation on that

He went to Jarod?

Archived